All Comments on 'Marital Aid Ch. 01'

by KallieHF

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice story. I can't wait for the sex part

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can't wait for next part

tarthearttartheart3 months ago

:O how are we going to play with Isabelle?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great first chapter. You have a good set of characters, one unhappy boss, one desperately in love PA, one player friend. Stoked to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The brief description used the word “hypnosis” when it should have said brainwashing. Therapists who use hypnosis hold that it cannot compel someone to act against their character. Clea turned Isabella’s brain into a rewritable CD.

Speaking of Clea, she is a truly despicable person. Her altruism is a mask for selfishness. She’s deceitful. She claims to want to give Isabella the family she desires, but she can’t without IVF intervention. You described Isabella as being in her thirties. According to national averages, when a woman passes 32, her chances of conception drops below 50%. The average cost of an IVF treatment in America is $12,000. Most health insurance companies don’t cover IVF. Imagine pushing 12 grand to the center of the table on less than a 50/50 proposition.

Here’s the cherry on top of the misery sundae. Clea will go to her grave knowing that Isabella doesn’t truly love her any more than a robot does. Clea turned the woman she claimed to love into a human sex toy. A woman who never wanted Clea as more than a friend.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fabulous buildup. Eagerly awaiting the 2nd part as this storyline definitely needs to develop. Allow the tension to build gradually but steadily and the payoff should be tremendous. Excellent ibtro.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An excellent chapter that will hopefully build into an excellent story. Everything was setup beautifully and I hope to see how she deals with her husband by kicking his ass to the kerb. Isabella deserves to be happy and even though I am not thrilled it’s the way that Clea mindfucked her, at least it gives Isabella a chance to see what her marriage and her relationship with her husband truly is without coloring it falsely due to marriage vows that it seems her husband doesn’t care about. If you get married with the plan that you both agreed upon and then he just decides that he doesn’t want kids or figures he can put her off until age takes care of the problem then he is a manipulative prick who never wanted children but thought he could humour her. Why someone wants to stay married to person who built their relationship on lies is beyond me.

PappasleazePappasleaze3 months ago

for the most part it is a good start to a story. I suggest that you watch some of the frequent repetition's like on the first page. hope chapter two comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fascinating story. It gets more and more interesting. Can't wait to see where it goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKallieHF@KallieHF
Hi! I'm Kallie, a writer of erotic stories - mostly mind control and hypnosis-themed erotica, but I have written other stuff in the past and may do again. The main platform for my writing is my Patreon page, and by throwing me a few dollars a month on there you can ensure I ke...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES