Maritime Logbook on the HMS Kraken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I see,' you said when she'd finished explaining. 'So that means it's no different from prehistoric humans.'

'Yes,' replied the mermaid. 'I have some idea of how early humans lived, but not much. We do have some sophistication in our homes, however.'

She held up a glowing pearl. You took it and stared at it in amazement. It had intricate designs all over the front, and the back was quite flat. It also had some strange calligraphy all over the sides, probably reading something. You asked her what it meant.

'It's an old, dead language which is lost to mermaids and other aquatic creatures,' she told you. 'We can read parts of it, but not much. The first few words say something about finding a human man, keeping him happy and safe, and letting him drink our blood.'

Drink her blood?

The mermaid nods. 'Yes, It's important in our marriage ceremonies. If the new husband drinks the blood, he'll have the same lifespan as us. And we live for a long time. Like, thousands of years.'

Hmmmm. That was interesting. So did he have to drink the blood all the time, or like a prescription a few times a week or month?

'Oh, just once a month,' she said.

You nodded. That wasn't so bad. Having to drink mermaid blood once a month and get a long lifespan -

Hey. Wait a second. Didn't women have a little bleeding problem once a month?

You looked over to the mermaid, a little pale in the face at the thought of drinking blood that way. She was looking at you our of the corner of her eye. When your eyes met, she burst out laughing.

'Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, l-l-l-look at your face, dear! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Did you really think that? Us mammon don't have periods at all, we're basically breeds of succubi and an ancient or legendary creature, so no more messiness once a month! Look at your face! Hahahahahahahaha, oh my Ilias, you really believed that! It's all right, since the new demon lord and her daughters have taken over the world, the female of our species is deadlier than the male and will still lay down our lives to protect you. We've lost many of the unpleasant female characteristics which bugged you, so you can relax.'

You blushed a little, ashamed at having fallen for that gag. She holds her bare chest and laughs some more, doubling over the stern of the boat. You nodded at her as she continued her quota of laughter. You recalled fishing out a strange, old book from a wreck which had Monster Girl Encyclopedia written on the cover in fading letters. The pages were torn, washed-out and hard to read, but you could piece together most of the information to make sense. It was quite understandable, really, how mamono wouldn't have a discharge and unpleasant moods once a month.

You looked the mermaid over as she hiccuped herself back into being composed. She would tire of hearing it if you'd said it aloud, but she was really quite beautiful. You could easily see yourself cruising the world with her on this boat. Just you, her, the ocean, and the occasional seagull flying overhead. She wouldn't be too fussy, you hoped, since she had nothing to do and no expensive tastes. Pearls could be retrieved or made anytime with oysters anyway.

The mermaid had stopped laughing by now, and was looking a little remorseful. She looked over at you and turned towards you, baring those soft globes of hers. Her perky little nipples stood upright, though that could be explained by the sea breeze blowing now. She cupped them in her hands and gave you a sultry look, indicating her desire to be touched. You must have looked confused or shocked, because she smiled reassuringly and placed a soft hand on your cheek. She leaned forward and kissed you on the mouth, shyness in her eyes. You took her slender waist in your arms, running them up and down her sides. Her skin was so smooth and soft, you could lick it like butter and get it off her if you tried hard enough.

'I'm sorry about making such a silly joke. It's something you men dislike so much,' she whispered. 'Let me make it up to you.' She took your hands and placed them on her soft breasts. You felt a stirring in your pants on feeling her caramel skin. It was something no human woman could feel like. She was a goddess in your eyes. A sea goddess. Until Aphrodite came out of the waves, you supposed.

You touched and groped her soft chest. It felt so silky smooth that you think you might explode right there. You ran your palms in circles over her breasts and tug on her nipples gently. She moaned and arched her back, her violet eyes shining. She wanted this as much as you. You cupped those palmable breasts in your hands, jiggling them up and down and squeezing them. They felt amazing. You didn't think you could find anything better even if you tried implanting silicone in her tits.

The mermaid sighed in pleasure as you leaned forward and kissed a nipple. She shuddered in ecstasy when your tongue strokes her areola, licking round and round her warm tit. You took one breast in your mouth, sucking as hard as you can on it. She thrust her chest out and started pinching and rolling her other nipple between her thumb and forefinger, whispering that she wanted more. You gave her what she wants, your mouth sliding off her nipple with a small pop and staring to lick and suck on the other one. You took the wet nipple of the tit you just sucked in your hand, teasing and prodding at her nipples. Her throaty moan made you grin into your mouthful of soft, succulent titflesh, and you knew she approved of your handiwork.

The mermaid moved away from you after a few minutes of you teasing her breasts. Her skin was flushed and there was some sweat beading on her forehead. Wiping it off, she began sinking down to your crotch level, her face near your pelvis. She licked her lips and looked up at you.

'I'm not a baker, but I have good cupcakes,' she grinned, taking her breasts in her hands and jiggling them up and down. 'I'd love some of your special icing on them, darling.'

You moaned at her naughty words. If she'd have regular sex with you while on that cruise, she'd be the ultimate companion. You unclasped your belt, and your button and zipper were gone in two seconds. Your cock stood up, hard as steel and prouder than the national flag. You gave yourself a few strokes as your pants slid down your muscular thighs, making the mermaid gasp and reach out to touch them. She ran her hands up and down your legs, admiring your physique. You grew even harder as you watched her hungry eyes on you, taking in your body. You placed your cock over her tits and began stroking yourself slowly, loving the sight of her squeezing them together and showing a deep valley of cleavage you wanted nothing more than to stick your cock inbetween and thrust away until kingdom cum.

'It's okay, dear,' she pants, massaging her breasts roughly and moving them up and down closer to your cock. 'You could fuck my big titties later, and cream all over them again, but right now it seems you want to jerk off like mad and frost them with your hot man cream! Cum on and show me what you've got, beat that meat, spank that monkey, wax that carrot all over my creamy white tits!'

Dear Ilias, you didn't know such an innocent-looking girl could talk such dirty and perverted stuff. Then again, she was a mamono, and they were extremely horny all the time, so they could only suppress their lust, not control it.

You beat off harder and harder over her cupcakes, enjoying all the jiggly action provided. Her melons were rounder than the real ones, no way others could compete. The thought of being the first man to give her some salty spunk for those big jugs was making you all itchy and warm inside. She seemed a virgin, though of course she could've been with anyone and her naturally tight pussy would feel the same way no matter how many times she had sex. The seal her vagina could create when mermaids laid eggs was still intact, and mermaids could tighten their vaginas to incredible proportions. It was impossible to resist an orgasm trapped in her pussy's wet, tight embrace, so tight it would choke your cock.

Feeling your cum rising from your balls and travel up your vas deferens, you moaned loudly and stroked even harder, sometimes gently teasing your frenulum with the tips of your fingers, and occasionally wrapping all five fingers around it and jerking it off really hard like you were watching Anal Empire. The sight of her bouncy puppies was irresistible, and you just had to cum soon. She helped matters along a little by throwing a slow, cheeky wink at you, shaking her tits back and forth, and then running her tongue over those juicy lips very slowly indeed, taking her time with them. The sight of that pink tongue wetting her mouth, thinking of it running along your shaft and taint, lapping away at your balls, or having that cock stuck in her throat as she gargled and gurgled, trying to keep it inside her little mouth, drive you over the edge.

Your cum flew out along your length inside your penis, and you soon frosted her cupcakes, leaving a huge smear of man juice all over her tits. You jerked off harder and faster, shooting another load of salty spunk over her shoulder, then managing to land a big strand across her face. You aimed at other spots of her face, leaving a rope of jizz across her eyelid and forcing her to squint it shut, and two more ropes exploded out of you to cover her neck. A perfect pearl necklace for your first time.

The mermaid grinned widely as she saw you cumming so hard for her, her hands starting to smear all your 'icing' on her boobies and neck. She acted like she was bathing in it, massaging it into her tits gently like soap, rubbing and caressing her own neck with that hot cum, and even smearing every last drop across her face. Her tongue flicked out and licked a few stray blobs of spunk encrusting her mouth, enjoying the taste. She wiped her face and licked her own forearm, smiling up at you.

'Delicious,' she said, lifting her own boobs to her mouth and licking all the sperm from them. 'I want more of this frosting, every day if you produce enough.'

Her post-coital appreciation of your sperm made you sprout another erection, though not quite as hard as the first, of course. You'd just cum and were sensitive. She smiled and reached out a hand, taking your softening cock in it and rubbing it up and down.

'Don't worry, she said. 'Mamono mana will raise that half-masted flag of yours and you can pound me anyway you like. Let me help.'

Her soft hand worked its magic on your cock, reviving it and giving you a semi, soon about to turn into a beautiful phallus made of steely flesh. You gasped and panted, waiting for her to wake up your soldier.

'It shouldn't take long now,' she smiled, rubbing you with both hands now, letting her palms circle softly around the sides of your shaft. 'I just -'

She suddenly stopped and stared behind you. A horrified expression filled her face. She looked around the boat frantically, even though one hand was stroking you and the other searching the bottom of the boat.

'What's wrong?' you asked.

'Where are the oars? I need them because you're about to - LOOK OUT!'

You heard a CRASH! as the boat smashed into something, and the mermaid's hands wrapped around your leg. You flew through the air, the hands clutching at you trying not to let go, and hit the water with a crash which sent another wave over everything. You felt your head spinning at the sudden impact, and the world started dimming around you. You struggled to stay conscious, wondering what could've caused such a sudden change in events. Dizzy and a bit disoriented, you couldn't imagine what the problem was when both of you were getting along so well and ready for a bit of nookie. Then something in the water hit you on the head and everything went black.

*****************************************

You woke up slowly, feeling lousier than you ever had in your entire life. That hit took everything out of you. And it took you out of the boat as well. You looked around and saw parts of the boat floating around in the water. You could tell because of the shape of the hull.

Your boat was wrecked. You'd just lost everything you had, and there was no hope of getting it back at all. You closed your eyes and ran your fingers through your hair, gripping it tightly. It was going to take a lot of work to fix this mess and recover what you'd lost.

You suddenly realised that the mermaid was nowhere to be seen. You panicked. Where was she? Did she drown - oh wait, you silly. She was a pelagic being. Nothing would happen to her in the water, but where was she? You needed to find her, she was at least a familiar face you'd like to see again.

You thrashed your arms and legs, swirling around in the water, trying to find her. You turned your head left and right, struggling to see through the murkiness. You did a complete 360º in the water, trying to see through the water. You could see nothing. She was nowhere.

A long, slimy rope grabbed your waist and spun you around. You were looking into a human face with large tits below them, a slender neck, a slightly chubby midriff and a strange assortment of appendages floating below her. She'd grabbed you with her tentacles.

'Ara, ara, never seen a Kraken before, little boy?' she asked, bringing you closer to her. Your chest bumped against her soft breasts, her tentacles wrapping you up and keeping you there. Her appendages stroked every part of your body. You realised that your clothes had somehow been taken off by the water when you fell in with your pants around your ankles, your chest already been bared since you started sailing. Of course, normally this wouldn't bother you, but a strange woman grabbing your naked body and getting so intimate with you at first sight was embarrassing. You blushed and turned away as she tried moving closer to kiss you. Her tentacles whipped up, grabbed your face and pulled you in for a deep, tongue-twisting kiss. It was actually a bit scary how far her tongue could explore your mouth.

As she pulled away, you looked into her gentle, sea-blue eyes. You could easily tell she meant you no harm, and was simply lonely from years of living in the sea. You'd heard something about Krakens from the encyclopedia too, though not enough to know their diet or other intricate details of their habits. You'd need to ask her about those sometime.

'So ... never seen someone like me, huh?' she asked.

'That's narcissism,' you pointed out.

The kraken rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue. 'Tsk, tsk, I didn't ask if you'd met someone more beautiful, magnificent, interesting, and worthy of falling on your knees and worshipping than me.' She dramatised her words with her arms and legs, raising them in the air in the 'I am so exalted' gesture. 'I meant if you'd seen someone of my species. We're subspecies of scylla, if you know who they are.'

'Indeed, scylla and charybdis,' you replied, chuckling at her antics. At least she'd got a sense of humour.

'Ah, yes, dear, but those silly Greek legends are so inaccurate,' giggled the kraken. 'Scylla and charybdis were the monsters of the sea who were nymphos like everyone else, so scylla would capture several travellers off Greek ships to taste their hot cum with her tentacles giving all of them several tentaclejobs - she just wanted some warmth. And charybdis had too many holes to fill, so she would suck in several litres of seawater in the hope of filtering out men and having them - what do you humans call it - gangbang her? She couldn't live without that delicious spirit energy human men give, so she meant no harm to the ships at all. They just got in the way of her "swallowing" human men - in the sense of their energy.'

Her interpretation of Odysseus's tales made you chuckle. You were soon laughing uproariously at how funny it sounded when thought of that way. The kraken pouted at your disbelief and started shaking you to make you stop, but you couldn't help it. Charybdis getting gangbanged, probably by the ships she sucked in and spat out, and scylla stroking several unfortunate mariners to orgasm with her tentacles and getting a bukkake shower was freakin' hilarious.

You paused at her knowledge of human terms for orgies and group sex. Wait a second. Did that mean -

'Do you watch human erotic films?' you asked, some of your embarrassment at being held by a nearly naked kraken like a mother petting her little boy fading.

The kraken's senses seemed to slow down and play in slow-mo. 'W-W-What, dear?'

'You know,' you drawled, drawing out the 'know' as much as you could. 'Poooooooorn.'

The kraken's face was so red and steaming you could cook tonight's fish with the heat coming from her. You grinned widely at having caught her in the act, metaphorically speaking.

'N-N-No, I didn't!' she spluttered, her shifty eyes betraying her lie.

It was your turn to take her chin in your hand and make her face you. Her eyes didn't meet yours, so you stroked her face to calm her. She looked at you after a few minutes, her face still red. You smiled reassuringly and hugged her soft body to you, your head buried in her shoulder.

'It's okay. If this is the case, I should be blushing since I've watched it too,' you grinned.

The kraken nods and snuggles into your shoulder. 'I did spy a few humans actually doing the deed on ships, normal sex, while watching such stuff on their, um, laptops. And I've gone ashore, temporarily, since I can't move very well on land. I watched through the windows of a few human's houses. It was actually kind of fun.'

'You're a naughty, naughty girl. You know that, huh?'

'Punish me, Daddy.'

The two of you share a good laugh at her joke. Sniggering and holding each other, your bodies shaking with mirth, you both eventually calmed down.

'I just might, you know,' you said, giving her a lopsided grin.

'Oooooooohhhh, sure, I'll prepare the dungeon,' she responded, making the two of you shake with suppressed laughter again.

You suddenly realised something. You were actually underwater, but you were breathing perfectly. No suffocation or drowning sensations. How was that even possible? You turned to the kraken and asked her how that could be.

'Oh, its the blessing of the sea god Poseidon,' she said. 'As long as a sea mamono gives it to you, you'll be just like a fish.'

Oh, right. Poseidon could bless anyone herself or through a subordinate, like sea bishops, merrows, and so on. You wondered what exactly she looked like.

'And I could make it permanent if you want,' said the kraken, interrupting your thoughts of meeting royalty.

'Really?' you asked. 'How?'

'You just have to be my husband,' she says, nuzzling your neck gently. 'Have sex with me and you'll get the blessing. It isn't much work, it's all play.'

Your eager grin faded at that. The blessing of the sea was a wonderful thing to have, but what about that mermaid? Where was she? You started worrying about her all over again. She wasn't anywhere to be seen, and you had to find her. You wanted to gaze into those lovely violet eyes again and tell her how much you wanted her on that cruise.

'What's wrong?' said the kraken, seeing your eyes searching the water.

'I-I just needed to find a friend,' you responded, your eyes not meeting hers.

'Who?' the kraken demanded, her grip tightening around you. You squirmed and struggled, but her grip was a lot stronger and more numerous than yours due to the multiple tentacles. She squeezed you a little harder, demonstrating a mamono's frightening strength.

'Ah!' you cried out, feeling your chest and stomach being constricted. 'It was a mermaid whom I accidentally caught while fishing! She -'

Her grip tightened. 'You fucked her, didn't you?'

'Ah! N-No, I just jerked off on her tits! I didn't mean to sleep with her, although she was a really sweet girl -'