Maritime Logbook on the HMS Kraken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kraken's head lowered, a stream of wetness across both cheeks. What was with monster girls and having sex with someone else? You couldn't stand jealousy at all, you hadn't even met her before the mermaid. How were you supposed to know she'd capture you later?

The kraken raised her head. Her eyes were wet and she was definitely crying, but now she had a look of steely resolve and an absolutely crazy, yandere-ish look on her face. She grabbed your arms and legs, tangling them with her tentacles, and pulled you to her as hard as she could. Your body slammed into her, and you winced at how she felt. She was as hard as a rock. Not that she had a penis, but her whole body was now rocklike, contrasting with the sweet softness you'd felt earlier.

'Then cum for me, dear,' she said, the tentacles below her opening up. She started guiding your penis inside, not seeming to care about how much you were struggling. 'I'll love you more than she ever could, and I'll give you more sex than any mamono in the world ever could. Just stay with me. Please.'

You would, except that her 'Please' was at odds with how she was clutching you.

You tried struggling again, but it was quite pointless. Her strength dwarfed yours, and she was relentless. She forced your slowly stiffening prick between her folds. They were like dewy petals, wet and ready for you. But you didn't want this. You wanted that gentle, seductive mermaid back, not a yandere aquatic squid who would just ram you inside her and ride you until you had exploded everything you had to offer deep inside -

The thoughts of being inside her were involuntarily making you hard though. Guess you just made her job easier. She rammed you balls deep inside her, letting out one of the loudest underwater moans you ever heard. She started shaking her hips back and forth, letting your cock slide in and out of her, increasing the tempo. You groaned in spite of yourself, hard as titanium inside her, helpless against her continuous pounding. She pulled you deep inside her again and allowed your cock to fill her up, then began squeezing every part of it with her pussy muscles, using a different part of it each time. It was quite effective judging from your gasping and soft cries.

You suddenly felt another body slam into you. You turned your head, and saw a rather strange being behind you. She had a slim, petite body, blue skin, and webbed feet floating behind her. You struggled to recall who she was. Something like a sahuagin, or a sylph - no, that was an air elemental. What was she?

'Get away from him, foul nereid!' said the kraken, riding you nonstop. 'He's mine and only mine!'

'We'll see, tentacles,' replied the nereid. She brushed her hair away from her face and reached down behind you to fondle your balls. The sensation was slippery and cool, like rockpool water. 'It's only the perfect woman, whether through keeping her man alive underwater, having sex, cooking, giving him her tastiest catches, or being faithful, who gets to keep him. As I will.'

'Whatever, you're as perfect as the sea silt in my cave!' hissed the kraken. 'Get away from him and let me love him all I can!'

'Bite me.'

The kraken turned to you with a pleading, desperate face. 'Make her go away, husband! I love you, I want you, and I won't ever betray you. Please! Who do you want?'

Your mind was going blank with the relentless assault on your cock and balls. There was one vision in your head. The gorgeous mermaid. The way her hair blew around that heart-shaped face, and how she had kissed you the first time ...

'I don't know,' you responded honestly. 'I didn't even ask for this!'

'Pfah!' said the kraken, her pussy never leaving its iron grip around your shaft. 'You humans don't know what you want, and don't realise how precious your possessions are until you've lost them. I'm offering you the kind of love no one else can give you. You'd have to pay for it endlessly in your world, or with other mamono! I need you in my life now, I have no one else. I met you after all these years, and your physique and disposition showed what kind of man you are. You're built for the seas, and I can give you more power over them.'

'No point flattering him, tentacles,' said the nereid, now leaning down to let her tongue caress your swollen balls. You moaned as you felt a rising orgasm, the kraken's ministrations working their magic on you. 'I can give him power over the sea and water. Let me help you create tsunamis, husband.'

'Bite me!' said the kraken.

The nereid licked your balls and started running her tongue in slow strokes over your taint. 'I'd rather swallow his juicy balls full of my favourite flavour, tentacles.'

'Don't call me that!'

The nereid ignored that and took your balls into her warm mouth. Her tongue flicked over them, giving you sensations you'd never felt before. It was exhilarating. She ran her fingers over your ass and started rubbing around your pucker. She teased your asshole and rubbed a fingertip over it, circling the wrinkled skin. She swallowed your balls and gave them long, soft strokes with her tongue. The sensation drove you wild and you began bucking your hips into the kraken's pussy on your own, clutching her desperately and crying out in pleasure.

It didn't take long for you to release your substantial load inside the kraken. You pumped her womb full of warm semen, the nereid's tongue teasing and playing with your balls making you cum twice or even thrice your normal amount. Or it could be their demonic energy. You didn't care, you just needed to cum inside a wet onahole for now. It felt amazing.

You released the last few drops of cum inside the kraken, sighing and slumping on her shoulder. The nereid lets your balls out of her mouth with a pop, and rises up in the water to hug you to her. You sigh and melt into the two's gentle embrace. One grabby and a little slimy, one like cool liquid flowing down your back. They hugged you to them and kissed you on either cheek.

'So which one of us do you prefer, husband?' asked the kraken.

'I made him cum with those ball-sucking techniques, tentacles,' said the nereid. 'Begone!'

'Hah! Could your pussy ever squeeze him like mine, you, you, you - you washboard tits kiddo!' retorted the kraken.

A faint blue blush spread over the nereid's face. 'How - how dare you!'

'I'm rather daring,' said the kraken smugly. She lifts her own breasts in her little seashell bra, bouncing them up and down, then jiggling them from side to side. 'My husband will enjoy sleeping every night on my big, beautiful, bouncy tits, and he can fuck them whenever he likes! What have you got?'

The nereid smirked and caressed your balls, making you spring another boner. 'Try this on for size, tentacles.'

'I don't care who makes him hard, he'll fuck memememememememememememememememe and only me!' snapped the kraken, taking your stiff cock in her hands and drawing it near her pussy again. 'Whom do you want, husband?'

You couldn't answer. And the reason was right behind you, staring at the little threesome you were having with a heartbreaking look of painful betrayal on her face.

It was the mermaid. Her beautiful face was awash with tears, and she looked ready to either blow something up or perhaps even kill herself. You didn't know what to do. You hadn't technically agreed to have sex with those two, but it had been good. But she was as lovely as ever.

The kraken and nereid looked around to see what you're staring at and spot the mermaid. Their faces split into evil, malicious grins.

'Oh, another competitor?' said the kraken. 'Let's drive her off first, then you and I can settle this, flat-chest.'

'Will do, tentacles,' said the nereid. 'Away with you, fishy! We caught him first!'

The kraken, about to join the nereid in driving her off, paused on seeing the look on the mermaid's face and you staring at her with something akin to love in your eyes, and understanding dawned on her face.

'Husband ... is this the one you caught on your boat?' she asked.

You nodded. You kept looking at the mermaid. It wasn't my fault, they captured and made me do this, you tried to tell her with your eyes. It probably wasn't having any effect though. The mermaid still looked heartbroken and upset.

The kraken looked back and forth between the two of you. She frowned and then grabbed your arm, swimming towards the mermaid with the nereid clinging in tow, and brought you face to face.

'Is she the one you wanted?' she asked, her voice taking on a more gentle and understanding tone. The nereid was silent now, looking back and forth between you.

You and the mermaid stared into each others eyes, not saying anything. You silently held out a hand to her and wait for her response. Tearfully, she raised her own, missing your fingers once or twice as she's staring at you, and took it in her own.

The kraken and nereid sighed. The answer was obvious. They suddenly wrapped you in a hugball and snuggle into your chest and back. The mermaid jumped forward and buried her pretty face in your shoulder, crying her eyes out.

'I understand how you feel,' sobbed the mermaid. 'They gave you great sex and I didn't even try it once with you. I should've looked out for that stupid rock, but -'

'It wasn't your fault,' you declared firmly. 'I really liked you even before the wet and white little adventure we had on the first part of our cruise. I want you to join me.'

The mermaid raised her eyes, sniffling and wiping her nose. 'Really?'

'Really.'

The kraken and nereid embraced you tighter, leaving soft, gentle pecks all over your neck, shoulders, and back. They cuddled up to you and raised their heads, gentle smiles on their faces.

'Please accept us as your wives too, dear husband,' said the kraken. Her tentacles rubbed and massaged your neck and back, while the nereid was rubbing your shoulders. You sighed at the sensation of their gentle hands, feeling all your tensions and worries melt away. Keeping all three of them around wouldn't be so bad. 'We really want to be with you, and the four of us will be unstoppable on that cruise you were planning. We're all sea mamono and sea dwellers, you see.'

You looked at the mermaid. 'What do you think?'

The mermaid gazed into the kraken and nereid's eyes, but saw no more hostility or objections to you wanting her as well. She smiled, nodded and gripped your hand tighter. She raised it to her mouth and kissed it, her soft lips leaving a feathery-light touch across the back of your hand.

'I accept,' she said, a note of finality in her voice. 'I love you, and I can accept that they fell for you too. I don't mind working along with them to make your life better and happier, husband.'

The kraken and nereid gave her and you warm smiles and hugged you tighter. The mermaid joined your huge group, and you were all embracing and stroking each other's bare, smooth skin. The physical contact and rubbing was making all of you aroused again though, so your cruise might have to wait.

'I haven't shown you what my breasts or pussy can actually do to your cock,' whispered the mermaid, her lips brushing against your ear. 'Would you like to see?'

'Hey, me too!' said the nereid. 'I just used my mouth, I can use - not my breasts, but my penis purse will keep your balls light and airy all the time! Please, I have dibs on that dick!'

You chuckled at your new wives fighting over you. You wanted to tell them there was enough of you for everyone, but they probably wouldn't listen. Besides, it was funny.

'We'll all have sex soon on our own new boat while cruising the waves,' you told them as they seemed about to squabble. 'Let's get to the shore and begin knocking down trees.'

'You got it, husband!' said the kraken, tugging on the hugball with the four of you to rise up to the surface. You looked up at the sun shining over the water. It was so beautiful and reminiscent of all the times you were alone and used to gaze over the sea with the sun shining off it. You now had someone to share all those adventures with. Three beautiful women who wanted nothing more than to always see you happy. Who would have thought a bit of fishing would land you such a good catch?

'I hope you know the right trees to use, dear husband,' sighed the merrow as you floated up. Her eyes have changed to little hearts like in Japanese animes, and she's gazing at you adoringly enough to give you an overdose of kawaii. 'We'll need to learn so much from you.'

'No worries, darlings,' you said, making them all giggle and blush. 'I know just what to do, and I'll need your strength and seafaring experience, too. You know that, right? Let's make this the breast - er, best cruise the world will ever see.'

They giggled at your slip-up and rubbed their breasts all over your body as you sighed and leaned back into them. This was a sailor's life, just more worthy and enjoyable. You wouldn't give it up for a celebrity home in a suburb and a few billion dollars each month. You loved them all and would make sure no harm or misfortune would come to them. And so would they.

The four of you rose up in a warm, skin-and-flesh ball of tangled limbs and massaging, groping hands and tentacles, moaning softly as you all felt the need to be a little naughty again on the beach before you got to finally building that damn boat, and all looking forward to the experiences and adventures you could now share together as a family. You sighed and let your eyes close, dreaming about the prospect of having little versions of your wives running around your new boat and playing with the compass, perhaps `catching their first fish and running to Daddy and Mommy to show them what they had. You could even have a campfire on the beach and celebrate their first catches. It was such an adorable thought, it made you 'hnnnnnnggh!' on the inside again.

The times with mamono were good times to be a sailor. You rested your head against the mermaid and drifted off to sleep, as well as drifted upwards on the current, the kraken pulling you all upwards with her amazing strength. Her power would ensure you were never harmed. You smiled at the thought, feeling the nereid snoozing against your back, giving it a few gentle kisses.

This would be the most memorable cruise of your life, and you would do whatever it took to make them remember it as well.

The End