Marjorie Ch. 05: Sex Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The younger man was on Marje's left, he also had his cock out but was slowly wanking it, he looked at me raised an eyebrow and nodded at Marje's left tit, I guessed he wanted to cop a feel so I nodded, he started playing with her left tit.

Paul suddenly pulled his cock all of the way out, "Oh my word Mark, she is fantastic, I need to calm down or I'm going to blow in no time," he still had hold of her hair and was pressing his hard rod up against her face, "OK Marje, lick my balls."

The situation was seriously hot, I was rock hard inside Marje's pussy, I was only pumping very slowly, I didn't want Marje to cum too soon and preferably not until we got back to Jim. I think she was too busy concentrating on Paul's blow-job to get too worked up and I was trying not to stimulate her pussy too much.

I grabbed hold of the butt plug and pumped it slowly in and out, then pulled it tight up against her sphincter, I spanked her ass very hard, as she jolted forward with a groan I quickly pulled the plug out.

I reached over and put it on the counter, I pulled out of her pussy and pushed my bell-end up against her ass. With slow steady force I pushed the bell-end into her bum hole, her sphincter closed tight around my shaft, Marje grunted.

Paul guided his cock back into Marje's mouth, grabbed her hair in both hands and started thrusting again, he closed his eyes and tipped his head back, a blissed out look on his face. I kept my cock still just inside Marje's bum hole, I was afraid I would cum if I tried to fuck her yet.

Geeky man made a funny grunting noise, I looked down and saw his cock shooting spunk all over the side of Marje's right tit, he might have a small dick but he was definitely a heavy cummer.

His spunk was thin and watery but he blasted at least six times, I leaned over to his side for a better view, I saw his cum running down her tit and dripping onto the floor, he wiped his bell-end higher up on her net covered top.

I started slowly pushing my cock further into her ass, I pulled back a few times but was balls deep in no time, I stopped and savoured the tight feeling on my hard shaft. Paul was grunting now, he was roughly using Marje's mouth, I could hear loud sucking and slurping noises.

This was so fucking hot, I couldn't wait, I started pumping hard in and out of Marje's tight bum hole. The sensations on my cock were good but the mental aspect was awesome, the sight of Marje being used by me and three complete strangers was out of this world, I was close to cumming.

Paul opened his eyes, let out a huge roar, pulled his cock out of Marje's mouth and held it in front of her face as he blew his load, I couldn't see the money shot action but the sight of him holding Marje's hair in one hand as he wanked his spunk onto her face was great.

I was pounding as hard and fast as I could now, very, very close, Marje was breathing really heavily, the younger man was still wanking next to her. It was all to much stimulation, I couldn't hold back, with a loud roar I emptied my balls deep into Marje's ass, thrusting fast as my spunk shot into her ass.

I calmed down slowly, my cock popped out of her bum, I quickly reached over, grabbed the butt plug and pushed it in keeping my spunk in place for later. I helped Marje to sit down on the floor, she was shattered, what a slutty mess she was, Paul's spunk all over her face and geeky man's all over her right tit.

The younger guy was still wanking, but a bit faster now, as we all tried to get our breath back he moved in front of Marje and started furiously beating it right in her face. He suddenly stopped wanking and started slapping her face with his hard shaft, smearing some of Paul's cum around, then he pushed it against her lips, the cheeky bastard.

Marje looked knackered but obediently opened her mouth, the younger guy started fucking his cock in and out, he had a wild manic smile on his face.

Marje held onto his bucking hips, doing well to keep it in her mouth, his cock wasn't as big as Paul's but it was big enough, I could see it hitting the back of her throat with each powerful thrust.

In no time he grabbed hold of her hair and let out a grunt as he shot his load. He kept fucking her mouth while cumming, she swallowed some of it but quite a lot dribbled out around his shaft, dripped down her chin onto her pearl necklace and heaving tits.

Fucking hell what an amazing half hour, watching Marje with four cocks, I had planned some of this but the reality was way better than what I had imagined. We all just stood there looking at Marje the messy, spunky slut getting our breath back, she was licking her lips.

I eventually helped her to stand, I reached over and grabbed the bag of Marje's prim clothes, she picked up her handbag. I walked her to the door, she had a dazed expression on her face obediently following in the fuck me heels.

"Thanks Paul, that was fantastic," I winked at him, I was expecting some favours in the future in return for that.

"Anytime Mark," Paul laughed, "hopefully see you again Marje."

I opened the inner door, then the outer door and walked out onto the street, Marje suddenly realised she was out in public in an unbelievably slutty outfit, she gripped my hand super tight.

I walked slowly down the street, I wanted her on display for awhile and she couldn't walk very fast in the four inch heels anyway.

It was dark by now, but the car headlights and street lamps showed Marje in all her slutty glory. The net top with her large tits on display, nipples in clamps connected with a chain, a super short skirt with half her ass hanging out and the fuck me heels was an awesome sight.

The red lipstick plastered all over her mouth, her messy hair, the spunk splattered on her face and swinging tits were a bonus. The oversized pearl earring and necklace set and the prim handbag on her arm were a surreal touch but I loved it.

A few of the cars noticed big time and honked their horns, I could feel myself getting hard again. Back in the car I could sense Marje sigh with relief and relax slightly, I let her, she had earned it and I was really proud of her.

"Have you cum yet Marje?" She shook her head, "why don't you gently play with your pussy as we drive back to see Jim, I promise a huge orgasm when we get there." She laid back in the seat, spread her legs and gently frigged herself as I drove us back to the house.

I parked up, got out and walked round to her side of the car, I opened the door and helped her out of the car. She didn't hesitate even though this was her street, she steadily walked to the door in her new outfit, she had to spend a minute finding the keys in her handbag while I fondled her ass before the door was open and she could step inside.

The house was quiet, I led Marje down the hallway towards the bedroom, I stopped and looked around the corner of the door, Jim was sat in the chair with a semi-hard cock still in its sheath.

"Hi Jim, I hope your ready, I've got something to show you," I walked in and instructed Marje to stand in front of him, "What do you think Jim?"

"Holy fuck, that is so sexy," Jim said as I saw his cock start to get hard.

"Can you see all the spunk Jim, can you smell it?" I grinned, "she was a very greedy girl, four cocks spunked in and on her, give him a twirl Marje," she obeyed displaying her ass, butt plug and pussy as the skirt flared up, she grunted as her tits swung and the nipple clamps pinched.

"She hasn't cum yet Jim, think your up to it lad?" I saw his cock was standing straight up now, "why don't you climb on your husbands cock Marje." Marje straddled Jim as he sat in the chair, she reached down and guided his hard cock into her wet pussy, sitting down with a lovely sigh.

"Kiss her Jim, show her how proud you are of the slut wife she has been tonight," he leaned in and they tongued each other passionately, I wasn't sure if he would with all that spunk.

Marje was bouncing up and down slowly on Jim's cock now, I was surprised he hadn't blown his load already, that sheath seemed to be working.

"Can you taste the spunk Jim, two total strangers unloaded in her mouth and on her face, she fucking loved it, naughty girl," they came up for air and Marje started bouncing higher now really grinding down onto his cock.

Jim started licking the drying spunk off her face which shocked me, it seemed to turn Marje on though.

"Jim you naughty spunk loving boy, that is so nasty, take her nipple clamps off," he complied, carefully removing them as Marje slowed down.

"Now suck on her right tit, a completely different stranger shot a bucket load of spunk on that tit," he greedily obeyed slurping, licking, nibbling on her right boob and nipple.

Marje was loving the gentle boob attention after the clamps had been removed and she started bouncing really hard, she was moaning loudly, it sounded like she was getting close.

"Stop Marje, I said stop, STOP," Marje was whimpering as she stopped, she burst into tears.

"But Mark I'm so close and I just really need to let go," she said with tears running down her face.

"It's OK Marje I just want to join in and enjoy it too," I could have punished her for the insubordination but she had been a really good girl all night so I let it go. I helped her get off Jim who was still impressively hard.

"Lie down on the bed Jim with your head at this end, Marje you get up on all fours above him so he can lick your pussy," they got in position and started licking, slurping and sucking each other.

I got undressed as quickly as I could, my cock was rock hard again, Marje was fucking her mouth up and down super fast on Jim's cock, she really was impressive at deep-throat now.

I stood behind and grabbed hold of the butt plug in Marje's ass, I looked down and smiled at Jim as he licked away at her pussy. I pulled the butt plug until it was tight up against her sphincter, then I spanked her ass hard and as she jolted forward I popped the plug out.

As soon as I pulled the plug out my spunk from earlier in the sex shop started running out and down Marje's ass crack, it flowed past her pussy lips and mingled with her juices, Jim lapped it up. I saw his eyes go wide but he didn't stop just kept on licking, Marje was moaning, I lined my cock up with her ass.

I pushed steadily against her tight ring piece, the spunk was lubricating the hole and I popped in no problem, I didn't even hesitate just pushed steadily forward until I was balls deep, Marje grunted around Jim's cock.

I started thrusting really hard and fast, I knew I could last for ages because of cumming earlier so I just let rip, my balls were banging up against Marje's pussy, probably just above Jim's forehead.

I started spanking Marje's ass, not too hard just enough so she felt it above all the other stimulation, I could feel her shaking and quivering, she was close.

"Jim, lick her clit as hard as you can," I shouted as I rammed in and out as hard as I could.

I sensed she was just about to tip over the edge so I quickly pulled all the way out, I didn't want to get stuck in her ass as it clamped shut, I wanted to see this, I was expecting something pretty impressive.

As I stood back I saw her whole body lift up slightly as her pussy and ass hole both closed tight, then she quickly pushed down as her pussy and ass both opened up wide, she squirted a huge blast of juice all over Jim's face.

He was still licking away when the first blast hit him but he soon backed off and closed his eyes, she pulled up slightly again before unloading another big squirt into his open mouth.

Wow what a turn on, I stepped forward and spanked her ass really hard three times, then I slapped her pussy directly a few times before rubbing her clit hard and fast. Marje threw her head back and roared loudly before starting to squirt again, I moved my hand out of the way, the pussy juice rushed into Jim's open mouth.

Marje's pussy and ass holes were both pulsating obscenely, Jim wiped his eyes before opening them and started gently lapping at Marje's cunt again.

I stepped forward and rammed my cock balls deep up her bum hole as it pulsated, she grunted very loudly, I grabbed hold of her hair, pulled her head back and started pumping my cock with long powerful strokes.

The whole evening had been unbelievably intense and I was starting to crescendo again but didn't want to cum this soon so I popped out of her ass and let my cock slide down her ass crack as I leaned against her bum for a rest.

I sighed with wonder as I felt some tongue action on my bell-end, then I suddenly realised it must be Jim licking my cock, dirty fucker.

"Marje, your nasty husband is tonguing my cock end, naughty boy...it feels good though!"

I pushed it back into her ass thrusting a few times before dropping it back down, Jim carried on tonguing my bell-end, it felt great. After a few repetitions of this I dropped it lower still and Jim took the whole bell-end in his mouth swirling his tongue on the sensitive head, fuck it felt good.

I pressed down on Marje's back to lower her down a bit, pumping up her ass for a few minutes I then popped out, lowered down and thrust into Jim's open mouth, I began to fuck his mouth. Oh my gosh it felt good and nasty, I spanked Marje's ass at the same time.

"Oh my God, you are a very nasty slutty couple, I'm fucking Jim's mouth now Marje, oh shit," I was really close now, I couldn't decide whether to blow my load in Marje and let Jim lick it out or blow straight into his mouth.

I plunged my rock hard cock back in Marje's ass, gripping her hips, I started slamming in balls deep while pulling her hips back to meet my thrusts. I pushed her hips away on the back stroke, she was grunting with every thrust, god this was intense.

I was like a man possessed concentrating on my orgasm, letting it build bit by bit, finally ready to explode.

I changed my mind at the last minute, as I felt the spunk start to shoot up my shaft I pulled out of Marje's ass and stuffed the spitting end into Jim's mouth, fireworks and alarm bells went off in my brain.

"Oh my God, yes, that's it Jim taste my spunk you naughty boy, swallow it like a nasty slut, oh fuck yeah, oh my gosh Marje your husband is a slut too, ooooooohhhhh," I left my cock in his mouth while he cleaned it off, I had to pull out eventually as it was getting too sensitive, I think he would have carried on forever!

I slowly stood up on shaky legs, Marje rolled off to the side and I stood looking at Jim's hard stiff cock standing straight up, shit, I'd forgotten he hadn't cum yet.

"Where would you like to cum Jim, your three hole slut wife likes it anywhere," I laughed.

"Err, I think up her ass, I've never done that," Jim said with a nervous little laugh.

"OK Marje, turn round so your head is at this end of the bed, that's it, now Jim get up on the bed, lift up her legs and pass them to me," I held Marje's legs high in the air, they looked fantastic spread wide with the fuck me heels still on.

Jim lined up his cock and pushed the head in, after a small pause he steadily forced his cock all the way in, he got a dreamy blissful look on his face.

What a sight, Jim's cock fucking Marje's ass while her huge tits wobbled about in the slutty net top, my cock twitched but I mentally said forget it I was way too sore for any more sex tonight.

Jim was really pounding her ass now, she was pulling and pinching her own tits through the net top, the naughty girl.

"Frig yourself Marje, make it cum again while Jim fucks your bum hole," she didn't need much encouragement she thrust two fingers straight into her hot pussy.

She was banging her fingers in and out hard in no time while the other hand rubbed her clit, Jim's eyes were nearly popping out of his head, I don't think he could quite believe what was happening.

I couldn't believe how good that cock sheath was working, Jim still hadn't cum yet, Marje was building again and I could tell she was close, all of a sudden she tensed for a second before pushing her hips up off the bed.

Jim rode the wave with his cock still buried in her ass, obviously feeling the incredible sensations as her bum pulsated violently on his shaft.

Marje was breathing heavily again after another orgasm, no squirting this time but plenty of creamy discharge all over her pussy lips, she lifted her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean.

Jim still hadn't cum and I think it was actually starting to hurt him now, I told him to get off the bed and come towards Marje's head. I grabbed the lube and handed it to Marje as she rolled over, she applied a generous amount to Jim's cock and balls then started to extract his balls from the lower ring.

Jim was panting as she released both his balls, she quickly pulled the upper ring off his shaft and immediately dived onto his rod, her mouth pressing into his belly as she deep-throated him.

"Grab hold of her hair and fuck her mouth Jim, that's it really let go you've earned a big cum tonight lad," he was slamming his shaft in and out of his wife's mouth, all the way, his balls slapping up against her chin.

He managed to last about ten strokes before going rigid, grunting loudly, obviously spewing his spunk into Marje's mouth, she clamped her lips around his shaft and swallowed the lot, what a good girl.

I dressed quickly as they both collapsed on the bed.

"Don't lose that sheath Jim I've a feeling your both going to enjoy it," they grinned, "mind you Marje knows where to get another one and I'm sure Paul will give you another good discount," I laughed as I left.

12