All Comments on 'Mark and Barry Ch. 02'

by sam8

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What are you talking about?

It's not suitable for Gay-Male Category! It's usual heterosex tale. Just because the story was started as "gay-male" it does not mean, you can put this heterosex Ch.2 in "gay-male"! That is simply not fair to us - the readers that prefer Gay-Male Category!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Agreed!

Agreed! Was looking forward to the continuation of the story. This segment could have been summed up with a few sentences. "...After two equally disastrous dates, the boys found themselves with a choice to make." Or so it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I have to agree with the other two ...

I'm curious about this tale but I found this second part disappointing, it was a little on the boring side and I was over the bad date scenes on the first page. Not to say the Gay section is no girls allowed but this story could have been in the hetero section, authors mix sections all the time. Also having the director make everybody kiss them was a little over the top and weird ... I know acting out a gay kiss scene can be hard for actors but even the straight kiss scenes need work and no one tells them to kiss everyone in the cast.

sam8sam8over 13 years agoAuthor
Understood

I submitted it in a different category and I guess the editors put it back into Gay Male. Sometimes characters questioning their sexuality don't fit neatly into labels.

I apologize if anyone was looking for male-on-male action and feels swindled. My suggestion would be: keep reading...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fuh ged abouddit

no matter what category it "should" have fell this was a solid second chapter and i'm intrigued as to where it will go next. I like the introduction of sherry as a possible foil in the mark and barry relationship. xan was a dick and a self-righteous asshole.

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

5 stars enjoying this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous