All Comments on 'Mark and Jodhaa Ch. 02'

by Lobo70

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good job!

Keep going. I specially liked the fact that you annoyed the previous annoymous commentator!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love the big cock fucking this woman. I was so horny reading that I squeeze my cock hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A nice trip to the 7th heaven

God! I would like to visit the north of India and be met so lavishly! Perhaps you could give Jodhaa the occasion to travel around and meet other characters from Dan57's world!

Can't wait for the next chapter! But receive our apologies for some stupid comments any modern human should be ashamed to utter : we don't worship the same god, it seems!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Liked it

Her husband should have had her walk on the train between all those strangers in the hall again, as he watched. Only slowly she would walk between them until one of them with a raw cock started to fuck her and her sucking on other cocks. As all the strangers one by one, touched her, jerked off on her, fucked her and bred her, or used her hot mouth to empty their balls into her belly. Then lead her back to the booth and eat her clean as the waiter fucks her face. Just a thought. But now she is going to do a gang bang. Will her hubby be present as a fluff boy and clean her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous