Mark and Jodhaa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers

"True." She said lightly kissing him on the cheek. "How many men are in your patrol?" She asked.

"Twelve not counting me."

"I can handle them." She said. "Kumar had me gangbanged twice with about that number. It would be no problem. In fact I brought my belly-dancing outfit. It was going to be a surprise for you, my love, but I would love to dance for them. Please tell me more about them."

"Well they are Sikhs like me, all strong and virile! There are also Mountaineers, so they have great endurance."

"Also like you, my dear husband." Preeti added.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking at Mark.

"Yes, as I said, she is a woman of great passion." He said taking her in his arms. "And I love watching her enjoy herself."

"Then it is settled." Jodhaa announced. "I will give your patrol a performance in gratitude for their service. Now, my Dear sister Preeti, would you mind if I borrowed your husband for another good 'Shag'?" She asked with a grin.

"Of course not, dear sister Jodhaa." Preeti replied. "As long as I can borrow your husband, I would like to enjoy his talented tongue!"

"I would never deny a sister." She said standing up to take Gwanendra's hand and lead him toward the large bed. Preeti stood as well, and took Mark by the hand and followed the two of them toward the bed. Preeti walked over to the large bed. She turned and kissed Mark. He guided her gently over and onto the bed. He leant over, kissing her as he pressed her down onto the soft covers.

Mark's hand moved between under Preeti's saree and between her legs. Preeti opened her legs wide as his fingers moved up, dragging along her inner thigh. "Mmmm!" Preeti moaned as Mark's fingers touched her wet snatch. Mark smiled and nibbled on her neck. He kissed the base of Preeti's neck as she reached up with her other hand to unhook her choli. Mark looked down at Preeti's bare chest. He bent over to kiss his partner. Then he moved his mouth lower down her throat, kissing he goes. Mark's finger danced over her womanhood and made Preeti squirm under his touch.

Mark moved between her round firm breast, kissing and licking his way down. His fingers dove into Preeti's wet sex. She jumped at the intrusion into her, took a deep breath and moaned. Mark moved back up and smiled at her. Again he moved back to cover each breast with small kisses as his finger moved in and out of Preeti. She tossed her head from side to side. Her hand clawed at the bed at the delicious sensation Mark was giving her. Mark's tongue worked magic over her stiff nipples and made her cry out in pleasure. He smiled up at the slim blond Australian woman. Mark moved further down Preeti body, over her firm flat stomach and over her hips. He traced a series of kisses all the way down toward her sex. He then looked up at Preeti.

Her head fell back when she felt his hot breath against her most sensitive area. Preeti's back arched up off the bed and her hand dug deep into the bed when Mark tongue made contact with her. She cried out "OH GODDDD!!!" As she tried to push her chest to the ceiling and keep her head still touching the bed. Her body was racked by waves of pure pleasure as Mark tongue explored every nock and cranny of her womanhood. She tossed her head side to side calling Mark's name, as he seemed to touch places she never knew she had before.

Preeti's body finally, after what seemed to be hours, gave in. And she was hit with a tidal wave of pleasure that sent her small frame into spasm. She cried out as she flooded Mark face with her orgasm. Mark reached up to grab her hand and held it as her body was thrown inside out by the rolling waves of her pleasure.

Just two feet from her, Jodhaa had moved gracefully toward the bed as she led Gwanendra to the edge of it. She smiled and stood on her tiptoes to kiss him. She then ran her slim soft hands over his large muscular chest. His skin was rough and weathered. She traced her hands down his skin and she knelt before him. She took hold of his belt and quickly removed it along with his shorts. Once they were thrown in a corner, she knelt before the big Indian patrolman looking at his growing cock. She marvelled at the impressive Indian shaft before her. It was not a large as the Prince's but is was a mighty one. Jodhaa bent forward and took the head of his cock in her mouth.

Her pink lips were wrapped around his dark cock. Her head began to move up and down slowly and taking more and more of his hard cock in her hot wet mouth. She was sucking it all the way in as her tongue danced over the head of his cock. Gwanendra moaned and ran his hand through her light red hair. Her warm wet mouth ran the length of his hard cock. Jodhaa's tongue danced along the sides tickling and massaging the large penis. Her slim white hands ran up his rough thighs to cup and fondle his dangling ball sack. She could feel how heavy and full of seed they were. Gwanendra smiled and began to move more forcefully in and out of her mouth. Jodhaa gripped his strong legs and held on as Gwanendra began to fuck her mouth and throat with his cock. He soon slowed and pulled free of her warm mouth. He had other plans for his seed.

Mark moved back up kissing as she went, until finally she was eye level with Preeti. She smiled a wicked smile at her friend. She reached down and guided his hard cock into her warm wet cunt. He slid slowly in till he was fully lodged inside her. He waited till she was ready and then began a slow rhythmic movement in and out of her as the laid beside

Gwanendra lay back onto the bed and motioned for Jodhaa to move over his straddling his waist, his cock standing proudly before her. . She moved over the big man hard dick. She started to guide it into her, but Gwanendra stopped her by putting his hands on her hips.

He smiled and as she pouted at him for stopping her. He slowly lowered her down easing the tip of his cock into her wet passage. He stopped just as the head of is cock entered her. She again looked at him with frustration. He just smiled and moved her slowly up and down, never letting more than just the tip of his cock into her.

Jodhaa threw her head side to side in frustration. She wanted more and harder. Gwanendra kept up the slow teasing till he thought she has had enough. "Do you want it?" He asked.

"Yes." She said.

"No tell me you want it." He said. "Tell me you want my cock in you, tell me like the slut you are. Like it says around your neck."

"I want your Big cock in me." She said. "Use me like the slut I am. Fuck Me Gwanendra. Fuck Me hard, my mighty warrior."

Then in one movement, he lifted her up and let her own weight impale her self down full onto his cock. It was thrust all the way into her womb as her thighs met his. She cried out and fell across his chest.

Mark and Preeti laying beside them two felt the movement. Mark moved around laying Preeti on her side facing the other couple. He moved behind her and eased into her in a spooning position. Mark reached around to cup one of the blonde's firm breasts as they began a slow leisurely fuck as they watched Gwanendra and Jodhaa next to them on the bed.

When Jodhaa had recovered from the mighty thrust into her, Gwanendra gripped her waist and lifted her up and again. Then he slammed her down driving his cock back into her deeply. She cried out. Then he repeated the movement. She was slamming down against him like a pile driver over and over again. She threw her head back in cries of pleasure as this rough patrolman used her.

The pounding Jodhaa was receiving shook the bed. It added speed and force to Mark and Preeti's lovemaking. Jodhaa had to lean back and grip Gwanendra thighs for support. The slapping of their flesh echoed in the small house.

Mark and Preeti soon were closing in on their own orgasms. Preeti turned her head back toward Mark and kissed him as his hand moved down to her clit. Between his finger and his steady fucking, she was closing in on another orgasm. She moaned into his mouth as he held her as she came in his arms. Not long after, he came as well coating her insides with his hot cum.

Jodhaa had already had an orgasm from the hard fucking Gwanendra was giving her, but she knew another one was coming and from the speed and intensity of fuck, so was Gwanendra. He was grunting and moving harder and fast as he slammed the woman up and down on his cock.

When he came, he slammed her down hard and held her there impaled on his cock, his hot cum coming in rapid shot firing deep into her womb. She cried out as she came too falling over his chest, her red hair wet from sweat covering his chest as her white body draped over his dark skin.

Both couple lay there exhausted from their lovemaking on the large bed. And this was the first night in Shimla. They couldn't wait to see what would happen next.

Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers
12