Mark and Jodhaa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers

He looked down, both Preeti and Jodhaa had gotten hold of his soft cock. Jodhaa licked and sucked at his ball sack. Her wet tongue teasing and toying with his balls so expertly it made him moan. Preeti licked and sucked at the tip of his cock then sucking it deep it into his mouth causing to cry out as she took him into her throat to suck him hard. Mark soon realized it was going to be a long morning for him.

The next day, Mark and Jodhaa began to pack up to leave. Gwanendra came to them before they left for the train. "Excuse me, my friends." He said. "The men asked me to approach you."

"Sure." Jodhaa said. "About what?"

"Well, they would like to give Johdaa a gift." He said. "But they want to make sure it is ok with you." He said to Mark.

"Sure." He said. "We can stop by as we go to the Train station. "

"Excellent." Gwanendra said. They all climbed into the Jeep and drove to the Patrolmen barracks. The group that was at the party was waiting there. Gwanendra told them it was ok. Two of them came forward with a small box.

"Lady Jodhaa." One said. "We would like to thank you for your performance and wonderful ah?"

"Entertainment." the other proposed.

"Yes, entertainment ."He said presenting the box to her. "We would like you to have this. And you will always be welcome here."

"Thank you." She said taking the box. She opened it and pulled out a red scarf with gold inlay along it. "It is beautiful!" She said. "I will wear it with pride. And it was my privilege to entertain such brave virile men who risk their lives for us."

After saying good bye to the patrolmen and driving to the train station. Mark and Jodhaa said their goodbyes to Gwanendra and Preeti. After many farewells and promises to visit Shimla again and reciprocal promises to pay a visit to Kyrhan's palace soon. They climbed onboard the train and started their way home. As they sat in the compartment, Jodhaa toyed with her new scarf as Mark read a paper, but kept looking up at her smiling at him. She moved over to his side. "I was thinking." She started to say.

"Oh no." He said. "What now?"

"Stop it" She said slapping his arm. "I was thinking about the dildo that Preeti got from the Princess."

"And you would like one too?" He said. "Well you have to talk to her about that. But she will probably ask something from you for it."

"I can take anything she can come up with."

"Be careful you don't bite off more than you can chew." He said. "She can be quite devious and creative."

"And I was also thinking." She said dragging her finger up his arm. "About the 'Goat'. I like to have one."

"I don't know?" He said.

"Please." She said.

"If we do, you will have to share with the other at the palace." He said.

"I know."

"I will see about getting one."

"Thank you." She said kissing long and deep.

"Excuse me." The Waiter said as he enter the room. "Do you require anything?" He started to say. Then he saw who was in the room. "Oh it is you!" He said recognizing the two from their recent trip to Shimla.

Jodhaa looked at Mark and both of them smiled. Jodhaa reached up and took the waiter's hand and pulled him further into the berth. Mark stood and walked to the door. He slipped the 'do not disturb' sign on the door and closed it. Jodhaa pull the waiter down onto the long seat. She wiggled off the seat and between the waiter's legs. She reached up and ran her hands along his chest. She moved up and kissed the waiter lightly on the lips as her hand undid the buttons on his shirt. She ran her hands over his dark chest and nibbled at his nipples. Her slim hands moved to his crotch and slipped the belt off him. She looked at him with a wicked smile. The sound of his zipper being pulled down echoed in the small room. Soon Jodhaa was pulling his pants down around his ankles.

Mark had moved behind his kneeling wife, he ran his hands over her round ass. He toyed with the waist band of her sari before pulling it over her hips and down to her own ankles. He kissed each ass cheek as he pulled her loin cloth free of her hips. Again he kissed each cheek before moving up the small of her back. She arched back as his hand undid her choli and slid his hand around and under her large round breasts. He cupped each tit and rubbed each nipple as he kissed his wife's neck. He pulled the choli free of her and tosses it aside with her loincloth.

Jodhaa leaned back and kissed her husband lightly then turned to bend over toward the lap of the waiter. She pulled his stiff cock free of the loincloth he wore. She looked at the dark shaft. She took his heavy balls in her small hand and rolled them gently in her hand. Then she moved to suck each one into her warm wet mouth. She sucked and toyed with each nut till the waiter moaned loudly. She smiled and moved to lick the underside of the shaft from base to tip.

Mark moved back to his wife's rear end and ran his hand down her ass. His finger toyed with her rear passage as he leaned down. He could see she was wet, even drenched. The moisture was dripping from her wet cunt lips. He leaned forward and kissed them. He could hear her moan at the touch of his lips. He licked up and down her slick passage as his finger toyed with her puckered hole. He added a finger to his tongue, moving it in and out of her. He moved up licking his way to her rear hole and toyed with the entrance with his tongue. Soon another finger and third till his tongue licked and slid in and out of her ass as his fingers did the same to her pussy.

Jodhaa covered the waiter's hard cock with salvia.

As soon as it was slick with spit, Jodhaa she moved up to wedge the dark shaft between her large tits. She began to move one breast up as she lowered the other. She jacked the man's cock expertly. The waiter moaned and clawed at the seat as he felt the silk valley between Jodhaa's breasts massaging his cock. Soon she began to move both breast together with each down thrust she would end up taking the tip of his cock in her warm wet mouth.

Mark, after greasing up her back passage thoroughly, raised up on his knees and moved behind her. Jodhaa jumped a little as the tip of his cock touched the outer ring of her ass. He eased into her anus and moved till he was fully in her. He leaned over to kiss her shoulder. She turned from the masterful tit fucking she was giving the waiter to kiss him. Soon all three were lost in their own pleasure. The waiter leaned back with his eyes half closed moaning loudly. Jodhaa was trying to concentrating on the waiter's cock as she felt the pleasure of her husband cock deep in her bowels. Mark gripped her hips and was royally fucking her ass with all the strength her had.

The waiter was the first to cum. He moaned and Jodhaa knew he was about to cum. "She freed his cock and ran her hand up and down his cock as she aimed it at her tits. "Coat my breasts with your spunk!" She said. "Cover me with your cum." She commanded. He was more than happy to oblige. His cock began to spew hot sperm. The first wad landed on her face the second on her tits. Soon he was coating her face and tits with a thick film of sticky cum.

Mark was next, he was moving hard and fast in and out of her ass then he stiffened and gripped her hip hard as he began to shoot hot cum deep into the bowels. He moaned and held tight to her hip as he coated her inside with his own hot cum. Jodhaa soon lost in her own orgasm as she was sandwiched between the two men.

"Oh my!" The waiter said. "That was incredible." He said breathing heavily. "But, I still don't know your names." He said. Mark and Jodhaa looked at each other and laughed. He was right. Soon the sound of the train drowned out their laughter as they traveled home.

Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers
12