Mark and Melanie: The Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent down and licked and lightly bit a still-erect nipple, remembering that both Mark and Melanie had done just what I was doing. I placed a hand on her pussy, lightly rubbing her clit. She was still very turned on, and it was obvious that she wasn't all that far away from yet another orgasm. I pulled back to look at her face; I moved off her clit and inserted my finger, and slowly moved it in and out and around, feeling what Mark left behind. Knowing that both she and Mark were responsible for her highly lubricated state was a rush. We watched each other's faces as I finger fucked her, when she finally said "Bring that up here and share it with me."

I pulled my finger out and put it between us. We used our lips and tongues to lick and suck my finger clean. Our lips met at times, our tongues did little battles at other times. It was the second time I tasted Mark that night. She looked at me, and stated one word: Now.

I moved between her legs, placed myself at the opening of her pussy, and in one hard thrust pushed in as deeply as I could get. It was almost as intense and pleasurable as the very first time I penetrated my then-girlfriend, which was more years ago than I want to admit. I looked into Donna's eyes, and said "I love you. There is nobody I would rather share this moment with than you." Even though my sexual motor was redlining, I kissed her as tenderly and sweetly as I could.

She responded in kind; even though she was as revved up as I was, she also knew this was the time for an emotional kiss, not a passionate kiss. If I wasn't so damned turned on, I could have simply held her for a long time.

But I was so damned turned on, and so was she. I started slowly sliding in and out. It was an incredible sensation; when combined with her juices, Mark's come provided me with a slightly different--and a bit more intense--sensation. Of course, that could all have been in my head, considering my arousal level. She then uttered one more word: Deeper.

I put her ankles on my shoulders, which changed the angle of her pelvis a bit, and it let me get just a bit deeper inside. It also gave her better access to her clit, so she could rub it while I was moving in and out.

She then said something that made me understand why she was rubbing herself while with Mark, and why she stopped short of her own orgasm: She wanted to come with me while we made love.

"Even though I'm as turned on by this as you are, this started out as your fantasy, and we wouldn't be here if you hadn't said anything to Melanie. So right now, my pussy is yours. Take your time, and enjoy what we're doing as long as you want. When you finally get close to your climax, slow down and keep yourself at that point. I will do the same thing; when I'm about ready to come, I will slow down and keep myself right at the edge. Once we're both there, I'll make sure we finish together. I know how close you are to coming by your breathing, and I'll be able to time it so we come together."

So that's what we did. It was another of those times when I both wanted to come as soon as I could and wanted the feeling to go on forever. After a couple minutes of rubbing herself while I was moving steadily in and out, she whispered "I'm there. Any time you're ready." I got to that same point a minute or two later, and told her I was also ready.

She said "Hold your pace steady, and I will do the rest. When you're ready, let yourself go. Give me everything you have." I started moving a little slower than I was just moving; for me, a slightly slower speed heightened the sensation of the physical pleasure of sex. I forced myself to maintain that speed. Just as I reached my point of no return, she pushed herself over the edge, and we both gave in to our orgasms.

Once we both drifted back to reality, Donna and I gazed into each other's eyes for a minute. She said "I love you. I really, truly love you."

"I love you" was my reply, and they were the only words I wanted to say to her. It was one of those times when words couldn't convey what we felt for each other. I rolled off and laid on my back, and she rolled half over and put her head on my shoulder, draping her leg across me.

I have no idea how long we just held each other; we were both so caught up in each other we kinda forgot that we weren't alone. We heard Melanie quietly say "That was beautiful. You might not have set out to share that with us, but we're really glad you did." We looked over and saw Mark with his arm around Melanie, while she had her head on one shoulder and her arm across his chest holding him. Their embrace was emotional, not sexual.

Mark chimed in. "You two are incredible. We were both instantly attracted to you when we met you; after getting to know you a bit, we knew we wanted to ask you over to play. But you just showed us something we hadn't expected. And she's right: it really was beautiful."

Donna realized that we were probably making a mess of their sheets; what Mark and I had given her was starting to leak out. I apologized, but they weren't the least bit worried. Mark said "Don't worry about it. I'd planned on changing the sheets anyway before continuing the evening. Donna, you and I can take a shower in our room; they can take a shower in the other room, and we'll all meet back here later."

Melanie added "Mark, you have to be a good boy in the shower with her. Playing with each other and teasing is fine, but no serious fooling around. She and I have a surprise for him, and we need your help to pull it off. She'll tell you about it in the shower; I promise that it'll be worth it if you help us. See you guys back here in a bit."

Melanie grabbed my hand and led me to the shower in the room Donna and I would be sleeping in tonight. Once we were under the warm water, she put a finger under my chin and tilted my face, making sure we were looking at each other. She leaned forward and gave me the exact same kiss that she gave Donna after Donna tasted her for the first time. It was wonderful; if a guy's knees could buckle from just a kiss, this was that kiss. "We figured you would be a lot of fun, and we were right. But that emotional display was...was...awesome. We didn't expect it, and it blew us away. I think we fell in love with you two a few minutes ago..."

She trailed off, a bit embarrassed by what she'd just said. I grabbed her and pulled her to me, hugging her. I pulled back, looked her in the eyes, and said "Melanie, thank you for that. It means the world to me that you're comfortable enough with us to feel the emotion, and comfortable enough to tell me. And I'm glad the night isn't ending here; but if it did, it would be one of the most wonderful nights of our lives."

Then she went seductress mode, that evil grin I saw at Carrie's showing itself again. "Oh, you're right, mister. The night is far from over. Not only do Donna and I have a surprise for you, but Mark and I have one as well." I did my best impression of Mr. Spock, raising one eyebrow and looking at her. "Oh yeah. We think you're gonna like it. A lot."

We were soaping each other up, rinsing each other off, and enjoying the playfulness of the situation. She was keeping my arousal level up--not that I needed any help to stay that turned on--and she had one last surprise for me before we exited the shower. She dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. I felt her wiggle a finger between my cheeks, and she inserted a finger into my ass. She bobbed her head in rhythm with her hand; as she lowered her head, she pushed the finger in. As she pulled her head up, she slid it out. If I let her do that for too much longer, I was going to come again. It felt wonderful, and I told her so, but I stopped her before it got that far.

She pulled off and out, stood up, kissed me, and said "Just returning the favor from earlier. Glad you liked it as much as I did." We finished washing off, then got out of the shower and dried each other off. We put our robes back on, got back to the bedroom before Mark and Donna, so I helped her change the sheets.

When they emerged from the shower, they were also wearing their robes. Mark escorted Donna over to the love seat, and asked "Is it okay if we borrow your husband for a while?" When he asked that, I felt that rush again; more hormones shot through my body. He told her "You can leave your robe on, or take it off, it's up to you." She said she wanted to be naked, so he kissed her, and while maintaining lip contact with her, he untied the robe and removed it from her--making sure he touched and teased her as he removed it. He sat her down, and said "We hope you enjoy watching what we do to him as much as he'll enjoy us doing it." For the third time in about 10 minutes, my knees got weak.

They came over to me, each grabbing a hand, and walked me to the bed. Melanie stood in front of me and untied my robe, and Mark pulled it off. She approached me from the front, he from behind. They hugged each other, with me in the middle. It was an incredible to have all of their skin touching all of mine. As she pressed herself against me from the front, Mark almost snuggled against me from behind me. I loved being so close to both of them. Mark reached around and lightly flicked his fingers across my nipples while Melanie leaned up and flicked her tongue lightly across my lips.

They then laid me down in the same position that they put Donna into earlier in the evening, with one laying on each side of me. I actually giggled a bit: as excited as I was, the butterflies were definitely there. I took a couple deep breaths, and simply said "Sorry. I'm a little nervous." I'd also lost most of my erection at this point due to the nerves.

Melanie pressed against me, turned my face towards her, and said "Relax, and trust us. If you'll let us, we will take you anyplace you want to go, show you anything you want to see." She leaned down and kissed me; there was passion in the kiss, but also a gentleness that helped put me at ease.

Mark turned my face toward him. "If you trust us, this will be one of the most enjoyable and memorable experiences of your life. We won't make you do anything you don't want to do, and we'll help you do anything you do want to do." With that, he leaned down and kissed me. I was surprised, but I didn't pull away; my lips nervously accepted the kiss. Wow. Same passion and gentleness that Melanie's lips had. Just like the guy in my other jerk-off fantasy, the one with the married couple. I guess I expected it to be more gruff, or harsh, or something. It was actually nice.

She turned me back to facing her. "When Mark and I both had our first threesome with another couple, we were nervous like you are. It's a big step. We took it, and we never regretted it. We want to help you take that next step, too, and we want to do what we can to make sure you don't regret it." Another kiss, just as passionate and yet as gentle.

My head was turned back to Mark, and he continued. "And those first threesomes with another couple is where we each had our first same-sex experience. The night it happened to me, I was feeling just what you're feeling now: both nervous and excited. And I will echo what Melanie told Donna earlier; I'm honored that you trust me enough to let me be your first." Another kiss from him, just like his first one. This one I willingly accepted, and returned.

I was relaxing, and I felt each of them start caressing me. Each of them would occasionally brush against my cock, and thankfully, I felt my erection returning. I kept my eyes closed, and let myself go. I was getting past the nervousness, and silently breathed a sigh of relief.

Melanie sensed me relaxing; she broke the silence by saying "That's it. Give yourself to us. Let us make this a special night." The kiss I got from her this time was passion, pure and simple. As we had our lips locked together, I felt Mark move down the bed, and push my legs slightly apart. He sat down between them, and started very lightly running his finger tips all over my entire body. As he stroked up the insides of my thighs, he would very lightly caress my balls. I wanted him to grab my cock so bad I wanted to scream it, but I knew that this was their show. And since I was engaged in an erotic tongue duel with Melanie, it would have been impossible to say anything anyway.

He went one better; while I was happily making out with his wife, I felt his mouth close on my manhood. I moaned at the feeling. He slowly moved up and down several times, and I got derailed a bit from kissing Melanie, letting myself enjoy what Mark was doing to me.

She pulled back a bit, and had a questioning look on her face. I apologized for getting distracted, telling her I couldn't believe how good it felt to be in Mark's mouth. She said "You're fine. It's your first time with another guy. This is new to you; let yourself go with the feeling."

While I was having this little conversation with Melanie, Mark was still moving his lips up and down on me, and he'd added some up and down movement with his hand, and it felt great. "OK, maybe I will. Can I just lay here and let him finish what he started?"

She laughed, and said "No way. We have things to show you." Mark removed his mouth from my erection, moved back up beside me, bent down and kissed me with a little more force than before, which was fine with me. I just got kissed by a guy, who just had my cock in his mouth, and I liked it; three phrases I never knew would go through my head.

Mark bent lower and lightly bit one of my nipples; Melanie did the same to the other one. I moaned with pleasure; I have always liked a little pain if I'm sexually aroused. Pinch my nipple hard or scratch my back with your nails hard when I'm not turned on, and it will hurt. Do the exact same thing when I am aroused, and it will take my pleasure to a level it can't get to any other way.

I guessed that Donna told Melanie that I like it a bit rough; they both pushed the envelop with their teeth until they hit my limit. I felt both hands in my crotch; Mark had me firmly in his hand and was stroking up and down, while Melanie was again stroking my balls and paying attention to my taint. Damn, they were good; they could do what they were doing for hours, and I would go crazy from the high state of arousal I was in, but I would never come.

They both released my nipples, and I immediately missed it. Mark looked at me, did his own raised eyebrow thing, and smiled. I looked across his naked body down to his groin, looked back at him, returned his smile, and asked "May I?" I know I blushed when I asked that, but I didn't care. I was into it now, and it's what I really wanted to do.

He answered "Please", and laid on his back beside me. I bent down and licked one of his nipples, rubbing my finger back and forth across the other one; definitely a different feeling on a hairy-chested guy than a woman's breasts. I moved down the bed a little, and caressed him the same way he caressed me, touching his entire body. As I touched him, I could see his cock twitching as it started to get hard, each beating of his heart pumping more blood into it. I was touching a guy, and he was getting a boner from my touch. Yet another thought I never knew would enter my mind. I finally took him in my hand, marveling at the feeling, and the differences and similarities between what Mark's cock felt like and what mine feels like.

When I grabbed Mark, I felt Melanie grab me. Didn't dawn on me right then what she was doing. I was laying across him, facing away from him, so he saw my back and the back of my head. He started running his fingers very lightly over my back, and it felt really good. I held his half erect cock in my hand, and had that same "here goes" moment that Donna had with Melanie; I lowered my head, opened my mouth, and took his penis in and just sucked on it a bit. Once in my mouth, he went from half erect to fully erect very quickly, and I liked the sensation.

As Mark disappeared into my mouth, I felt Melanie's mouth engulf me. I looked at her; she was looking at me, and she winked. Mark took the cue, and said "When she told me about the self-fellatio part of one of your fantasies, I got rock hard just thinking about it. We thought we would offer you the chance to experience that part of your fantasy with us tonight." Now I knew what Melanie meant when she told me that she and Mark had a little surprise, and that I was going to love it. She was right.

I think Mark sensed that I was unsure of myself, so he added "Just do to me what feels good to you. It's no different than it was with Donna and Melanie; if you'd enjoy having it done to you, then I'll enjoy it if you do it to me." What the hell; in for a penny, in for a pound.

I slowly lowered my mouth onto his now fully-erect dick as far as I could go; he hit the back of my throat before my lips hit the base of his dick. About that time, I hit the back of Melanie's throat. I slid up, keeping my lips closed to maintain a full suction. As I got to the top and stopped just below his head, I felt Melanie's lips matching my actions, stopping at the same place. I swirled my tongue around his cock head. I licked up and down his cock, tonguing the underside behind the head. Since I could feel his cock throbbing as I explored him with my mouth and hands, I was confident he liked what I was doing; I know I liked it when Melanie did it to me.

While licking the top of his dick, I reached down and lightly scratched his balls; I felt mine being lightly scratched. I grabbed the base of his dick and started moving my mouth up and down on just the top few inches, where the nerve endings are more concentrated. It was almost maddening to feel the same thing being done to me while I did it to Mark. It really was just like my fantasy, and I knew I wanted more of this.

I then moved my head up to where the head of his cock was just between my lips, then I slid back down as far as I could go. I repeated that up and down action, trying to keep a constant pace. I tried to stimulate as much of him as possible, hoping it felt like he was getting a real blowjob, and hoping he was enjoying my attention as much as I was enjoying Melanie's attention.

After a while, my mouth got tired, so I stopped. And yeah, I learned a newfound respect for what my partner experiences when I'm getting blown. I looked up at Mark, and paraphrasing Donna from earlier, asked "Well, coach's husband, how did I do?"

They both chuckled, and he said "Not bad for a first time. Didn't catch me with your teeth once; I'm impressed. And you found a good speed; if you could have kept that up and down motion going long enough at that speed, you would probably have made me come." I did my Mr. Spock eyebrow thing again, and he said "Yes. That really felt good".

Melanie then said "Mark, go sit with Donna. You two get to be the audience for a while. I hope you enjoy watching as much as we're gonna enjoy showing."

She was lazily playing with my cock, and I was alternating between running a couple of fingertips around her clit and sliding them in and out of her. We took turns nibbling on each other's nipples. She leaned over me pressed my head back while we were kissing; then I would reverse it so I had the upper position as we locked lips.

She asked me to straddle her chest, and she did something that I liked a lot: she stroked my cock while she gave my balls a tongue bath. I'd had them played with and licked before, but not like this and not in this position. It really felt good, her silky tongue covering them over and over again with licks.

She pushed me off, laid me on my back, then straddled me, pressing her very hot pussy against my erection but not letting me in. She slowly slid forward and back, and I realized she was stimulating herself by rubbing her clit against my dick as she pressed it between us, her juices providing the lubrication. I reached up and played with her tits, caressing them, plucking at her nipples. I stroked and touched as much of her beautiful body as I could reach in this position, much like I did with Donna the night we met these two.