Mark and Melanie: The Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, she put her hands on my chest, leaned forward, stopped her rubbing, and looked down at me.

"Remember when I told you that Donna and I had a little surprise for you? It's happening now. Donna is over there sucking Mark's dick, getting him close to his orgasm. She's going to keep him close, not letting him come. And Mark agreed to let Donna edge him, keeping him just short of his climax, since he knows that it will be worth the wait when she finally lets him come in her mouth."

When she said that, I whimpered. God, how I wanted to see that.

"At some point, you're gonna do me doggie-style, and we'll both be facing them; while you're fucking me from behind, we will be watching them. You'll get to see your wife holding my husband's dick, and you'll see it disappear into her mouth, over and over, until she sucks him past the point of no return.

"Earlier, I promised you that you'd get to see him come in her mouth. When I think he's earned his release, I'll tell her that she can finally let him come. That's when you'll get your wish. And I told her to make sure that as he comes, she should let it run out of her mouth, down his dick, across her hands, and onto his balls. I want you to see everything."

I had my eyes closed, picturing the entire scene. "Open your eyes. Look at me," she said. "You have to promise me something, okay? You have to promise me you won't come when you see Donna finish Mark off. I know how much you want to see that, and I know you'll be tempted to grab my hips and drive into me and come. And some other time, I'd like you to do that. But not this time. For this first time together, you have to wait to get off, even if it means pulling out of me for a few minutes while we watch.

"Look at me, and give me your word. I have been waiting all week--and all evening--to see your face and gaze into your eyes while you're coming inside me. Promise you'll wait, and share that with me, okay?"

Looking again into the bluest eyes I've ever seen, I said "Melanie, I promise. I may have to stop, or pull out, or I'll even hit myself in the nuts if I have to; but you have my word I won't finish until you tell me I can. Besides, it's a two way street; I want the chance to lose myself in your blue eyes when I come. I'll gladly show you anything you want to see."

I was hearing sounds that can only be one thing: A guy getting blown. Before I could get much more than a glance at that action, Melanie had spun around to put us in the ever popular 69 position, with her on top. I teased "Hey, not fair. You can watch him get blown, but I can't watch her blow him."

She said "Shut up and eat" and pressed her pussy against my face and lowered her mouth onto my erection. While I was doing what I could to make her as happy as she was making me, I reached down and started stroking and gently squeezing her tits. I wondered if I could get a little rough, so I was a bit aggressive in how I played with her nipples. I got my answer when she moaned a bit and tried to push herself even harder against my face. I had a little surprise for to go along with her orgasm.

I did everything I could with my lips and tongue to push her to an orgasm; between that and the attention her nipples were getting, she pulled off my dick and put her head against me and went with it. Just as she started to come, I reached my arms around her and held her as tightly against me as I could while I gave her the tongue lashing she asked for. This allowed me to pretty much lock myself against her pussy as she came; no matter hard she bucked, she couldn't move. I alternated between moving my tongue in and out as fast as I could, then pulling out to lick her clit, then diving back in.

Her orgasm finally subsided, and when she turned back to me, she smiled and bent down. I expected a kiss, but what I got was her licking her own juices off my face. Only then did she kiss me. She then got up on all fours, wiggled that magnificent ass at me, and told me it was finally time for me to fuck her. Who was I to argue with an order like that?

I got behind her, grabbed my dick, and put the head against her opening, and rubbed it around until the head was wet with her moisture. I put it against her pussy opening, grabbed both hips, and buried myself inside her in one firm push, letting out a deep sigh as I pressed against her ass. I whispered to her "You're not the only one who's been waiting all night to feel this." Melanie was the first woman I'd been inside since Donna and I got married, and that raised my level of arousal even more.

Melanie started squeezing her vaginal muscles, something I'd experienced with a few other women, but none of them were nearly this good. I held her hips, and moved in and out and in and out, sometimes just barely penetrating her, other times pushing in hard and slapping against her, sometimes rotating my hips to change the angle. I stopped my movements, and she rocked forward and backward, letting her pussy stroke my dick while she reached a hand back and caressed my balls. I leaned forward and grabbed both breasts, and played with them while she ground her hips into me. It all felt wonderful.

I had honestly forgotten that while Melanie and I were fucking each other, Donna was giving Mark a blowjob for the ages. I looked over, and the look on his face was priceless. I don't think I've ever seen agony and ecstasy both so obvious at the same time on someone before. Donna must have had him literally on the edge of coming for a long time while he watched me play with his wife.

He was holding onto the arm of the love seat with one hand and the back of it with the other, probably so he wouldn't grab her head and start mouth fucking her. I watched Donna lick his cock like an ice cream cone; I saw her flick her tongue back and forth concentrating on its ultra sensitive head, sending shivers through his body and eliciting whimpers from him every time she did it. Or she would open her mouth wide, go completely down on him without touching him, close her lips, then pull up and off. This guy showed more self control than anyone I've ever seen.

Finally, Melanie told Donna to put him out of his misery. Donna put her lips together, and slid the length of his dick into her mouth, going up and down, always making sure her lips were always in contact with him. After about 5 or 6 bobs of her head, he absolutely exploded. He roared, and I guessed that's what I probably sounded like. And Mark was right; it was one helluva turn on to both see and hear someone come that hard in your wife's mouth.

I had to pull out of Melanie when Mark stated to come; there was no way in hell I could watch that and remain inside Melanie and not come myself. But I made a promise to Melanie, and I intended to keep it.

Donna did her part; instantly I saw stream after stream of come run down his dick, across Donna's hand, pouring over his balls, and landing on the towel he was sitting on. Seeing it happen, all I could do was stare. Mark came so hard and for so long that I was afraid he would pass out when he was done.

When Mark was finally spent, he leaned against the arm of the love seat with one of the most contented looks I've ever seen on someone's face. I really envied him at that moment.

After a minute to let myself back away from my climax, I turned Melanie over on her back, got between her legs, and dove back in. She was playing with my nipples, pinching them pretty hard and driving me insane with the incredible sensation of the pain. She said "I'm glad you didn't come yet. Can you fuck me for a while, or are you close to coming?"

I told her I was good to go for a while, and that I'd let her know when I was getting close, and she could call the shots from that point on. I pressed myself against her, and we kissed deeply and passionately. She raked her nails down my back, just like Donna did to Mark. And just like Mark, it made me arch my back and drive even deeper into her. She had her legs locked around me, and occasionally would hold me motionless against her while she worked those damned pussy muscles around my cock. She'd release me, and I'd start moving in and out again, varying the depth and speed of my thrusting.

I finally told her I was getting close, and asked her how she wanted to finish this. She rolled me onto my back and straddled me, impaling herself on my again-achingly erect cock. As she steadily moved up and down, she was using my chest for support. She gazed at me with those blue eyes, and I was hooked.

"Lay back and relax, and I'll do the work from here. When you're almost ready to come, tell me. I have something to show you." She rose up and sat back down, over and over again, until I felt myself approaching the point of no return.

I told her "Whatever you're gonna do, you got about 5 seconds to do it."

She mashed her pussy against me, leaned forward with her hands on my chest, and started pinching my nipples. Then I felt her start working those pussy muscles yet again, and I realized that she was going to push me over the edge with no stimulation other than the contractions of her vaginal muscles. It might have been more than 5 seconds from that point to when my orgasm finally burst forth; it was an incredible sensation. As I exploded inside her, we never lost eye contact with each other. Much like what Mark must have just felt a few minutes ago, I didn't think my climax was ever going to end. I think I roared and screamed even louder this time than I did when they made Donna and me come together earlier in the evening.

Finally releasing my eyes, she fell down against me, pressing herself against me as I lightly traced my fingertips over as much of her as I could reach. She pulled back, looked at me, and whispered "Thank you." and gave me the same kiss she gave me in the shower. "That was just what I wanted from you. God, it was worth the wait."

By that time, I think we were all pretty much sexually satisfied. I couldn't wait to crawl between the sheets with Donna and hold her as tightly as I could while we both fall asleep. We all hugged and kissed each other and bid each other goodnight, four naked people who were forever sexually linked. And all this was made possible by being in the right place at the right time to meet Carrie.

Before Donna and I retired to our room, Mark said "Hey, about that oral sex lesson I promised earlier? You guys busy tomorrow night?"