All Comments on 'Mark and Mike and Mr. Jim Ch. 03'

by squarejohn

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Calit69Calit69about 14 years ago
Well Done

Have read all your stories. Sexy, titillating and very moreish. Look forward to new chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is a fabulous writer!

squarejohn is also wonderfully omnivorous, as far as any kind of sex goes--check out his My Son TJ, it's about hot motherfucking. I love this series, about Mike and Mr. Jim. Mr. Jim's got a really big dick (probably like the author's), and 19 year old, good-looking Mike feels like doing a little experimenting. He sucks off the older man, does a fine job, but doesn't particularly care for the taste of the cum Mr. Jim fills his young mouth with (the story is wonderfully nuanced). Mr. Jim'd like to fuck Mike up his cute boyish butt, but Mike demurs--that cock'd split him in half! But Mike'd sure like to fuck Mr. Jim up the ass. Mike slides his stiff prick up Mr. Jim's ass and does a great job of fucking the hell out of his back door. Mike blows his young balls and feels real fine, he's had a great workout. He's a little shy, and says "I'm not queer." And that's the truth. Mike still likes cunt--a lot!--and always will. But sucking off and fucking and getting fucked by guys is a nice change of pace. Squarejohn's world is a happy world, where guys mess around with each other, boys stick their young prick up their mother's mommy-hole, and horny males unload their heavy balls in any, and every, handy hole they can find, mouth, twat, and asshole. Doesn't matter if it's their mom's and sis's twat, their brother's asshole, or another guy's mouth. A happy world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry this ended. I wanted to sss what happened when he got both boys back over together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous