All Comments on 'Mark and Renee'

by MidniteMan2

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You like this story bro? No I don't bro. Too many bro's bro. Bro bro bro bro bro

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustabout 10 years ago
I know it's fiction, but...

pregnant sister and her brother? love the concept! but sudden intimacy after years of not seeing each other? bit of a stretch if you ask me. not saying this scenario couldn't play out, but why have they not seen each other if they live so close? something caused the distance... emotional? did they fight? as for structure, keep the speakers separated into their own paragraphs... makes it less confusing for the reader.

oldnornryoldnornryabout 10 years ago
Memories.

I remember, although it was many years ago, the radiant beauty of a young pregnant woman. The soft, radiant skin, and the slightly rounded shape of the beautiful breasts make you short of breath as you inhale the soft aroma of an aroused woman. Your first short thrusts, being careful not to hurt the baby with the end of your cock, until you realize that there is no obstacle to worry about. As your worries diminish, you are totally immersed in the lovely feel of a hot wet pussy wrapped around your hard, thrusting cock. As your mutual orgasm subsides you realize that was the best fuck of your life. Well done and "thanks for the memories."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

When she has a baby girl, Bro can fuck her too!

Corco763Corco763about 10 years ago
Ich gratuliere Dir!

So wie es aussieht, ist das Deine Erstlingsgeschichte, veröffentlicht am Valentinstag. Es ging zwar alles ein bischen schnell, aber Deine Story hat mir sehr gut gefallen. Ich hoffe auf einne Fortsetzung.

Translation:

Congratulations!

This seems to be your debut story and published on Valentine's Day. The scene developes a little bit fast, but I liked it very much. I hope, there will be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Waste

What a total Piece of Shit, please don't write another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Thanks Rev. Mikki. I am so glad you filled up everyone's comment section with your crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Did she forget his name?

Is his name too hard to use that she has to constantly call him 'bro'? The use of the term 'bro' became tedious and distracting. Couldn't she find a couple of terms of endearment for Mark if she found it too much to call him by name?

DougntexasDougntexasabout 10 years ago
DougNTexas

So his sister lives right across town but he has not seen her in several years. You need to think a little longer before you put the words on paper. Across the country yes, across town give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Waste

Such a stupid story that left my dick hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Terrible story,

Terrible writing. It didn't really make much sense. Delete it.

Then go back to school, learn a little English, and then try again. When you completely re-write this, send it to a good editor, and then apply the fixes he/she suggest. Then, if it's good enough, post it again. This time with a proper start, middle and end. Some background to understand the characters, and stop repeating the word bro. Have some respect for your readers, and delete this story immediately.

WritingKnightWritingKnightabout 10 years ago
Edit

You lost me at the second paragraph. NEVER have two people speaking in the same paragraph. I didn't bother to vote.

sabra16023sabra16023about 10 years ago
Liked it.

Would like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

DougNTexas:

My sister lives on the same side of town not far from me and I haven't seen her in 4 or 5 years. So don't be so trivial.

BrtkeeperBrtkeeperalmost 10 years ago
Hmmmm....

I thought I could muddle through some of the worst writing I have ever read... not happening "bro" !!! I have read papers from junior high kids that have a better developed story line. Not even worthy of a mediocre hard on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep it in the family

Unusual story hope there is another chapter really turned me on

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sis, bro...

How many times can your characters say "sis" and "bro"?!?!?! How annoying. I couldnt even finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Man, you really, REALLY need to learn how to write dialog;

This was...fucking terrible, no stars, go back to school, maybe that's the place where everyone calls each other 'bro' all fucking day long, which is why you write like this. What an annoying piece of shit this 'story' is.

escapethefate09escapethefate09about 9 years ago
butthurt

man so much butthurt over a story LOL! i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story so what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what era?

Bro? Are you livig in the 70's or 80's? Pretty lame storytelling for a story that Could have been good. You moved them too fast and then its he's come in her once and he's gone to sleep. And the others are right, your dialogue skills need work. I'm not even going to rate this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

Good Story Don't Listen To Them They Wouldn't Know A Good Story If It Bit Them On The Ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poor nothing more than rape

Oh please.if he loved his sister he would never have taken advantage of her.He'd love her with all his being as I loved my sister who became my wife.The relationship comes much later when you know both of you have always felt the same.Then comes the sex.So a poor attempt at Incest 'romance'.Its perverted to take advantage of Her as she has no option as she's got nowhere else to go.another true male hero raping his sister story.Horrible

WSteven1WSteven1over 8 years ago
Constructive citicism

Had not MET in two years...if they had not met, then they would NEVER had known each other.

Falling in love IMMEDIATELY...need some buildup here...

Varies from romance to straight-up fucking...again, needs some buildup here...

oldwayneoldwayneabout 8 years ago
I had to give you 5 stars to compensate for all the mindless assholes who wouldn't know a good story from a big, stinking pile of dung!

PLEASE KEEP TELLING YOUR TALES.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Good story but...

The storyline itself was good and I can see what the other readers were coming from with there constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's still rape

It's rape.Horrible story not well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good story but

it should have been her brother who fucked a baby up his own sister's sweet little slit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Lustful and Very Satisfying.

This is a great story and reminds me of making love to my pregnant GF. Making love to the one you have knocked-up is the sweetest love making a person can have for both of you. That is because you know that you both will soon see and hold the product of your love making. And you both will want that to soon be repeated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fetish

Nussin siskon pillua paljaalla. Sisko tuli raskaaksi.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 5 years ago
Total crap

Wtf is it with these authors set ups? They are so crap lately. Incest itself is a reach so to make the story semi believable the rest has to be top notch.

A sister that’s pregnant as you say but then say you don’t know if she’s pregnant the next sentence, that you and here haven’t bothered to meet for several years when they are maybe 15 miles away at most doesn’t, A pound on your door early morning without warning like a phone call, B doesn’t get called sis or sister as honourifics are used for familiarity within family and after years that’s lost. So you would both be using first names, C you would not be hugging 3 sec after the door opens.

So the story is utter shit. It’s more like a pregnant girl in trouble pounds on a random door and moves in and fucks the guy forever. As these two aren’t really brother and sister anymore in emotional terms anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lust

Nussimme siskon kanssa. Olin ennenkin nussinut Teijan pillua paljaalla ja nyt hän on raskaana. Hän oli eronnut juuri ja nyt tuli sänkyyni. Olimme kuten aviopari.

darrellprestondarrellprestonabout 2 years ago

Great story. I have always liked to eat and fuck pregnant women.Best pussy in the world.The taste is like ambrosia.

dp

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(5/2/2022) Okay, I'm not trying to be mean but I can guess that English is not your first language. I would highly recommend that you use the search page and try to pull up highly rated stories in this genre and I don't mean just one or two. This was a great idea, a pregnant sister and a single brother. It’s just that a lot of the words were, well, misused and it sounded stiff like a bad actor saying his lines, IMO. Again, I’m not trying to be mean here.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Sorry,, I just feel that is is missing something,,, also confused about how they don’t have any communication or see each other in 2 years ,, she knows where he lives and shows up and falls into bed together,,, weird baseline

Geko55Geko558 months ago

Absolutely shit, should’ve made the brother get her preg

Nam69Nam693 months ago

Liked the story but way too much bro and sis. Already identified them as brother and sister so use the names more frequently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous