All Comments on 'Mark and Teresa Ch. 05'

by mark_8675309

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
keep going

Very good job. Mark will get jealous at some time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Just a very sad story about a whore wife

and a very dumb ass husband. This is a poor story of two shit people.

duke9555duke9555about 17 years ago
superb!!

most excellent

example of the cuckolded

white husband / white tramp wife

and perforce the Black BULL ....who in

this instance is sufficiently well

endowed to make all of us whiteboys

green with envy ...........good job

Mark!!

p.s.

it's ulterior motives

NOT anterior ....lol

<k>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OMG !!!

Can u say ? AWESOME ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved the end of this story!

Nicely setup, and finely finished! I was able to finish with it, so that's always the best judge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
excellent story

This was a great story. I have a fantasy of having a Black Man screw me in every opening. A hot, black, muscular man with a foot long cock......God, I need it bad. Especially after this story. Keep up the good writing.

Kelli

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

Love this story! Are you going to continue the Brad and Marsha story? This is my alltime favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Can't Get Enough!

I love the way this story ended! Nice job, please keep writing!

yakboy69yakboy69about 17 years ago
Superb

Once again a superb addition to the series. Had me rock hard from the first paragraph. Can't wait for more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
amazing!!

More, More, More PLEASE! I can't get enough!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Best Chapter Yet

Please continue on with this story!

oriondogoriondogalmost 16 years ago
Nothing like

a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ridiculous

Unintentionally funny. Or is it intentional? I'd have to reconsider the rating, if I thought the author were putting people on with this racist garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

so will you be continueing this series? hope you will

BlackMassiveBlackMassiveover 12 years ago
Next chapter PLEASE!!!!

Fuck.... that's hot shit! Please continue with this story!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Nicely paced

For several chapters, I thought this tale was progressing fairly slowly. Then we get to THIS chapter and the pace picks up to deliberate, then to accelerated until it ended on frenetic.

The seduction, starting with Hubby on Sweetie's sensitivities, then Sweetie on teasing Jerome, then Jerome on careful but steady pressure on each next stage of Sweetie's limits; and ending on Jerome rocking Sweetie's world in dramatic new ways.

I have some curiosity about Sweetie's talk afterwards with her Hubby, but actually, IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE! She WILL fuck Jerome again - and again...no matter what Hubby may feel about it. Hubby's pecker has already moved down to 'worm' in Sweetie's estimation. Not a compelling position from which to impose one's will or win many disputes!

If there is ever a next chapter, it would be "Teresa and Jerome (as observed by Mark)"

5*

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
I enjoyed this series because the wife was just doing what the husband wanted

Cuz he said he was only interested in it being fantasy. But You deviated from Marks character by him letting Jerome fuck his wife. So this didn't sit right with me. If there had been another page or chapter where Teresa could ask her husband what changed, it might have made more sense.

Personally I don't like wimpy husband stories and this story left me with that feeling. She started out being a faithful wife and it didn't take much to turn her into a slut!

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 8 years ago
OMG

really hoping the author sends us more to read about Teresa with Jerome..ONLY the second cock she has ever fucked in her life and its twice as big both ways .. surely she wants another go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How About a Little Reality

First, the penis record holder has a 13.5 inch penis and he is white. Forget the fact that he is white, but the largest is 13.5 inches, but the guy in this story is 14 inches and he has friends who have a larger penis. Isn't a 10 incher by this dude enough to tell a story lol?

fishgetterfishgetterabout 5 years ago
WTF

This has to be one of, if not the best IR stories I have read Here. Please continue this series. Bet she can be a real tigress if you can write her that way. Great story, please keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous