Mark Tells His Story Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pookie
Pookie
81 Followers

Melissa begins rubbing my chest over my shirt with her hand. Jessie does the same thing to Sam. Melissa lowers her head onto my shoulder. Jessie does the same. The look on Sam's face is priceless. Melissa then leans in to nibble on my ear. Jessie does the same to Sam, which obviously stuns him.

"Jessie ... what are you doing!" he says surprised.

"Just being your girlfriend is all," she says teasingly.

"Jessie ... maybe you better ... "

"They know, Sam," Jessie says sheepishly to him.

"Jessie ... what do they know?!"

"They know about us."

"Jessie, how ... what do they know?"

Melissa stands up and moves over by her brother.

"We know everything, Sam. It's OK. It doesn't bother us what you two are doing. I think it is pretty hot myself."

Looking at Jessie he asks, "You told them everything?!"

"Yea, don't be mad. I let it slip last night to Mel. She is not upset by what we do. No one is judging us."

"Mark knows?"

"Mark knows everything too," Melissa says to him.

I try to ease his mind alittle.

"Its cool, Sam. I don't blame you, dude. Jessie is a great chick."

Melissa tells Sam that we all know about the two of them as well, how Melissa used to suck his cock.

"Sam ... Mark and Jessie know about what we used to do as well. I know we never actually fucked each other. Now that I know about you and Jessie, I wish that we had ... fucked too," Melissa tells him.

"Are you trying to say you want to now?"

"Yes Sam. I want to fuck you now. Jessie and I both want to fuck you."

"Mark ... are you cool with this?" he asks me.

"Dude, I've been fucking these two chicks together since yesterday. Only seems fair you get to share in it too," I say, grinning at him.

"Holy shit! OK ... my wife can't know anything about this. I love her and this would kill her. Beth has no idea that I am cheating on her with Jessie. If you are going to be involved too ... we have got to be very careful," he says to Melissa.

"We'll be very careful. She doesn't have to ever know. But it would be fun if she were a part of all this too," Melissa says.

"I don't know Mel. I don't know if she would understand me fucking my two sisters ... apart or together."

"Who knows, dear brother? Beth might just love it. But we won't do anything to hurt your marriage. She never has to know," Melissa says reassuringly.

"Mel, you know Beth. I love her and think she is a gorgeous woman. But she has never done anything really kinky before. I'm sure she would freak out at the idea of sharing me with my two sisters."

"She would get something out of it as well, babe!" Melissa says to him.

"What do you mean? Do you mean she gets to fuck Mark? That's cool with me ... but I don't think she'll see that as a fair trade."

"No Sam. She can have more than just Mark," Melissa says.

"Who else?"

"Well, Jessie and me!"

"Are you saying that you both are into sex with chicks?"

"Yea ... and with each other too!" Melissa says, grinning shyly.

"Holy shit! My sisters are bi? Fuck yea! I have to see you two together!"

Sam is squirming around on the couch now to try to relieve the pressure his cock is making in his pants. Jessie moves her hand over Sam's crotch and squeezes his covered cock.

"Is that all you want dear brother? To WATCH your sisters fuck each other?" Jessie asks.

"Fuck no! I want to fuck both of you!" he says. Looking at me he says, "that's if you don't mind me fucking Mel," he says to me.

"Its cool with me, Sam. I have been fucking them both so I can't complain if Mel gets fucked by you."

"Hey! Wait a fucking minute here. Does anyone want to ask if I want to be fucked by my brother?" Melissa says reaching down to join Jessie's hand with her own, rubbing Sam's big erection.

"I think you just answered your own question, sis," he says smiling.

Melissa leans in to kiss her brother softly. He pulls her tightly to him, kissing her deeply, their tongues exploring each other's mouth. Sam's hand reaches to squeeze Melissa's firm ass.

"Wait Sam," Melissa says breaking off the kiss. "Let me talk to Mark a minute, OK?"

She gets up and reaches for my hand. After standing, she pulls me into the kitchen and embraces me.

"Is this alright with you babe? I don't want to do this if it will upset you. Tell me now before I let things go to far with Sam. I know you loved watching Jessie and me together. But are you really going to be alright with watching Sam fucking me?"

"Baby ... I'm not the least bit jealous so far. I think you look so hot rubbing and kissing Sam. I don't feel threatened by Sam at all. As long as it's what you want to do, I'll love it too. I trust you and have faith that your heart is mine. When the night is over, your pussy will still belong to me too."

"Just as your cock belongs to me too, babe."

"Go fuck your brother. Make me proud of you!"

"I'll do more than make you proud of me babe. I'll fuck your ass off when I get through with Sam!"

"I'll make you keep that promise, girl!"

We walk back into the living area together.

"Everything OK? Jessie asks.

"Yea, everything is cool. I just wanted a moment to talk to my man."

"Everything is cool. But I think Mel wants to heat things up with Sam now," I say grinning.

Melissa walks over and stands in from of her brother sitting on the couch. Jessie moves over beside me. We both want to watch the first time Melissa fucks her brother. Jessie also knows I'm feeling some anxiety watching the girl I love about to become intimate with another man for the first time. She cuddles up to me as we sit down in a chair to watch the new lovers, my girlfriend and her brother.

Melissa reaches down and takes Sam's hand, pulling him to stand up. They embrace in a very passionate kiss, their hands moving down their backs until they fondle each other's ass. Jessie cuddles up to me as we both watch intently. Jessie begins to tease me with her sexy comments.

"I think Sam likes his sister. Don't you Mark?" she says almost whispering to me.

Sam begins to pull Melissa's top off, she didn't wear a bra today so her sexy firm tits are exposed immediately to Sam. Her nipples are rock hard. Her eyes are locked with her brother's. Sam reaches to gently massage his sister's firm tits. He leans down to lick and suck each nipple gently. Melissa's head leans back as a low moan escapes her open mouth. Sam kneels in front of his sister as he begins to slide her skimpy shorts down her sexy trim legs. Even from where Jessie and I are sitting, we can see how aroused and wet her cunt has become. Sam kisses her flat stomach, licking her soft, bronzed skin.

"My brother is really enjoying your girlfriend's body ... just like I did the first time ... she is so horny for him Mark ... she wants to fuck him so bad babe," she says softly as she continues to tease me.

Melissa spreads her legs alittle to give his fingers access to her dripping pussy. As he slowly slips a finger into her tight cunt, she reaches down to hold his head with her hands. He takes that as an invitation to press his mouth to her succulent cunt. We watch his tongue bathing her slit, teasing her clit.

"Your girlfriend loves his hot tongue ... I know just how good she feels right now ... Sam has a wonderful tongue ... he is going to make her cum so hard Mark," she says as she continues to enjoy teasing me.

Sam stands up in front of Melissa, pulling his shirt over his head. Melissa reaches to touch his firm chest with both her hands, leaning to kiss her brother's chest and nipples.

"Mel is enjoying his hot body Mark ... look at her babe ... your girl is making another man feel as good as she makes you feel," she says as she continues her relentless teasing.

Melissa unbuttons his shorts and slides them down his legs; his boxer shorts are tented with his big erection. Melissa grabs it with her hand, fondling his covered cock, looking down at it with desire. She kneels in front of him, sliding his boxer shorts down. His cock rigid as it almost touches her lips.

She moves her hand to grasp the base of his shaft. Slowly stroking it, she licks the head with her dainty tongue. She begins to lick and kiss the underside of his big cock. She teases the underside of the head with the tip of her tongue.

"Do you want me to suck you ... like I did when I was a little girl? Do you want me to be that same bad little girl again, big brother?" Melissa asks him seductively.

"Put my cock in your sexy mouth, sis ... you are no longer a little girl ... you are a very sexy young woman. Please suck me Mel!"

Melissa slides her lips over the head, her tongue fluttering around it sensuously. I know this feeling very well. Melissa is extremely talented at loving and teasing a cock with her mouth. She lets more of his thick shaft enter her wet mouth. I can hear her loud slurping from here as she shows her determination to take all of her brother's cock into her mouth and throat.

Jessie begins rubbing my cock through my pants. She is squirming as well from watching her brother and sister seducing each other.

"They look so hot together. I'm getting so fucking horny," Jessie says almost breathlessly.

I keep staring at Melissa giving Sam the blowjob of his life.

"Melissa sucks his cock so good. He is so big and hard. She is going to love fucking that cock ... just like I do."

Her fingers continue stroking my cock through my pants. Her touches are driving me crazy while I watch the girl I love intimately suck another man's shaft. Jessie continues whispering to me. What she says next though surprises me.

"Mark, I don't want Melissa to know this, but I love your cock. I don't want her to be angry with me because of the way I feel about you too. I love you too, Mark. Maybe not the same way Melissa loves you, but I do love you. I loved fucking you over the past day as well. I want to fuck you right now, while Sam fucks her."

"I love you too, Jessie ... but you have to know that Melissa is my true love."

"I know that ... I can see it between the two of you. I just hope she will share you with me some too."

"I think there will be a whole lot of sharing from now on," I say grinning at her.

"Well I want my share right now!" she says grinning back at me.

Jessie pulls on my arm until I'm standing. She quickly pulls my shirt off before grabbing and jerking my shorts down my legs.

Melissa pulls her mouth off Sam's cock for a moment to watch us.

"Go, little sis! Get my man naked ... take care of his big cock for me!" Melissa says grinning.

"Oh I will big sis," she says smiling at Melissa before taking my cock into her mouth.

Jessie takes her time licking and kissing my cock between taking it deep inside her hungry mouth. I look over at Melissa who is also looking at me at the same time. She takes her brother's wet cock from between her sexy lips and mouths "I love you" to me. I mouth the same to her as she returns to sucking intimately on Sam's cock.

Sam pulls his cock away from Melissa's mouth. Melissa pouts at him in her own sexy way. I can hear him as he softly talks to her.

"I need to fuck your pussy, Mel. I have wanted to fuck you for so damn long now. I wanted to fuck my sexy sister years ago"

"I want your cock in me, Sam ... I want it so bad. Fuck me deep and hard with your handsome cock! Fuck your little sister's pussy!"

Melissa lies back on the floor as Sam drops down to his knees between her widespread legs. Jessie notices what is happening and wants a close look at her sister getting fucked by her brother. She pulls me over beside them as he teases her pussy with the head of his cock.

Melissa reaches to take my hand in hers as her brother begins to enter her tight pussy slowly. She is soaking wet making it easy for his thick cock to enter her cunt.

"Oh God, Yesssss! Your cock feels so fucking goodddddddd!"

I begin to slide around so I can get a better view of his cock as he begins thrusting deeper into her pussy. Melissa squeezes my hand tight, not wanting to let go of me. From where I am kneeling, I can see the lips of her pussy dragging tightly around his shaft.

I thought I would be so jealous watching another man fuck my girl, but the sight of his cock pounding her cunt is so erotic. She is also making me a part of this by holding on to my hand tightly. This is something we are doing together as a couple. Her eyes find mine through her moaning and panting. I know her heart is still mine. I now know we can share our bodies with others without feeling threatened.

"Ohhh fuckkkk! Sooooo gooddddddddd! Fuck me Sam! Fuck me harderrrrrrr!"

"Damn it Mark, I need to be fucked right now!" Jessie says demandingly to me.

Jessie lies down beside her sister. Moving between her legs, I quickly aim my shaft and drive it deep into her more than willing pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yesssssssssss!" Jessie moans loudly.

Sam and I begin to match each other in our thrusts, fucking these two sisters deep and hard. Both of them are moaning and screaming through their own orgasms. Their pussies are getting the fucking of their lives from Sam and I.

"Man, I'm about to fill this fucking cunt!" Sam says.

"Lets fill both these little cunts with what they want!" I say.

We both begin to drive into their pussies with long hard thrusts. Both girls scream out from the pleasure our cocks are giving them. Almost at the same time, Sam and I begin wailing out as our cocks explode deep inside their tight young pussies.

"Here it cumsssssssssssssss! Cumminggggg nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

My cock feels like a high-pressure hose as my sperm rushes to fill Jessie's spasming pussy. Sam is doing the same to Melissa's hungry cunt. After a few minutes of slow thrusting into their cum-filled holes, Sam and I fall into the embrace of the sisters we just fucked so well.

As we lay together, Melissa and Jessie turn to look at each other, grinning as they know they both got one of their best fucks ever from us. They begin to kiss each other softly, which doesn't go unnoticed by Sam.

"God damn! Watching you two kiss is so fucking hot!"

"I think our brother likes watching two girls play together, Mark sure did last night," Melissa says teasingly.

"Fuck Mel, I've never seen it before! Ummmm ... how about you girls clean each other up so we can go another round!" he says grinning with anticipation.

Jessie looks at her sister saying, "I don't know Mel, should we lick each other, filled with all their cum? Seems like these guys should clean us up first!"

Sam becomes demanding in his desire, saying while grinning, "Don't give me that shit, Jessie, I know how much you like swallowing my cum. Eating it out of Mel's pussy just makes it more special."

Melissa hits his arm playfully saying, "Yea, special for you guys. You get to watch two chicks clean your hot cum from each other's pussies."

"Well, maybe it's just as special for us too," Jessie says while winking at her.

Melissa smiling brightly turns to look at me saying, "I do get to eat my man's cum from my sexy sister's pussy ... and I love doing both those things!"

"Come on, sis. Lets show these boys just how to clean a pussy," Jessie says grinning while staring at us.

Sam and I both know these girls love teasing us like this. It's paying off for them too as our cocks begin growing hard again listening to them. We know they can't wait to taste each other again. It doesn't matter to them if they both are overflowing with our sperm either.

Melissa lies on her back while Jessie moves to lower her cum soaked cunt onto her mouth. As soon as Jessie's pussy is within reach, Melissa's tongue darts out to lick at the sperm running from her sloppy hole.

"Oh fuck Mel! So gooddddddd! Lick me, big sis! Lick my cum filled pussy!!"

Jessie lowers her mouth to her sister's well-fucked cunt, tasting Sam's hot sperm that he so graciously left for her. It only takes a moment for both sisters to begin licking each other's cunts deep, their tongues trying to get to every drop of cum left by us guys.

My cock begins getting hard again quickly watching my girlfriend licking my sperm from her sister's gaping cunt. I glance to see that Sam's cock is growing just as hard as mine. I can resist stroking my cock, still slippery from Jessie's and my cum. Sam can't resist doing the same.

"You are still cool with me fucking Mel?" he asks me with real concern about my feelings.

"Yea, I thought it was pretty hot watching the two of you fucking. I actually got to watch her and how she reacts when she is getting fucked. It made me fucking hot watching your cock fucking her tight pussy," I say honestly to him.

"You know I won't do anything to fuck things up between you two. I can see you are special to her. Just draw the line for me whenever you feel you need to, dude."

"As long as I know what she is doing, its cool. No sneaking around. No secrets."

"That's cool. I hate that Beth isn't involved."

"Maybe I can help with that sometime?" I say grinning.

"Maybe ... maybe." He says smiling.

Both girls are sucking hard on the other's cunt. They are lost in their own orgasms as they suck our cum from each other pussy. Melissa finally pushes Jessie off of her face as the stimulation becomes too much for her sensitive clit.

"I'm sorry, Jessie ... that's all I can stand! My pussy is SOOOO sensitive right now! God your mouth feels so fucking good!"

"You are pretty fucking good yourself girl," Jessie says.

Both girls begin whispering to each other. Grinning, they turn on their hands and knees, their tight firm asses pointed right at us guys.

"Oh boyssss ... see anything you want?" Melissa says teasing us.

Sam moves next to Melissa's ass and slaps one of the cheeks firmly.

"I think we see something we both want ... right now!" he says.

"I guess you didn't know this, dear brother, but Mel likes to have her ass spanked," Jessie says smiling, shocking her sister.

"Hmmmmmm. Such a sexy ass ... I think it needs more than a spanking though ... don't you Mark?" Sam says with an evil grin.

"I agree. I think both these sexy asses need some special attention!" I say with the same evil grin.

"Wait a minute guys ... are you thinking about fucking our asses with those big cocks? I never have been ... ass fucked before!" Jessie says with a little concern in her voice.

I move over to her, rubbing her cute little ass.

"We won't hurt you girls. You girls are very special to both of us." I say seriously.

"Mark, go slow with her. You know you have to go very slow and gentle with me." Melissa says.

"We'll be careful, sis." Sam says.

Sam and I both find enough of our cum left inside of their cunts to lubricate their assholes. We start by fingering their tight little asses with one finger, loosening them up slowly. Eventually we are fucking their asses with two fingers fairly easily.

I slide my cock into Jessie's cunt to get it lubricated before touching her asshole with the head of my cock. Sam is doing the same with Melissa who is more relaxed than Jessie, having been ass fucked before. Melissa holds Jessie's hand; encouraging her to relax as I slowly, gently begin to press my cock head against her tight hole.

Jessie seems to relax as I take my time, being as gentle as possible. I watch as Sam has already gotten half of his cock into Melissa's ass. She moans from the full feeling of her brother's cock inside her tightest hole.

Finally, the head of my cock slips just inside Jessie's tight asshole. I feel her tighten up for a moment. I stop and rub her back and ass cheeks, reassuring her that I'll take my time working my cock into her virgin ass.

Slowly I begin to fuck her tight little ass. I begin pushing just alittle deeper with each thrust. I feel her body relaxing as I have over half of my cock inside her now.

Pookie
Pookie
81 Followers