Mark Tells His Story Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh damnnnnnnn yesssss! ... Pleaseeeee Mark! ... Fuck my nasty little ass!" Jessie screams as her ass becomes used to my throbbing cock moving deeper.

Sam has already buried his cock completely into his sister's tight asshole. He is fucking her with long steady strokes.

"Damn you, Sam! ... Fuck me hard like the little slut bitch I am!" Melissa says with a deep demanding voice.

As I finally get all of my cock inside of Jessie's sweet ass, she begins to push back into me, encouraging me to fuck her the same as Sam is fucking Melissa. Both girls are now moaning and talking dirty to us as we drive our cocks deep with long slow strokes. Their tight asses make it difficult for Sam and I to control our own orgasms for long.

Both girls moan loudly as they are overwhelmed by their own orgasms. Listening to their nasty talk along with the tightness of their hot little asses is more than Sam or I can take any longer. We both scream out as cum blasts from out cocks, deep inside their sexy assholes. We thrust slower as we continue filling their holes with our sperm.

The feeling of being inside Jessie's ass is incredible. Knowing I just took her anal virginity makes it even more special. Out cocks slip out of their asses, as we collapse on the floor next to them.

"Oh my, God! That was soooo damn awesome!" Jessie says.

Melissa says almost out of breath, "Yea ... I can't do that often though. We both will be sore in the morning after the way these boys just fucked our little asses off!"

"But it did feel so damn good," Jessie says smiling at her sister.

"When done with the right men, it's wonderful!" Melissa says winking at us guys.

I move over to Melissa and we embrace intimately. We get lost in a deep passionate kiss, not even realizing when Sam and Jessie begin their own loving embrace.

"Jessie, I think these boys owe us something," Melissa says grinning devilishly.

"What do you mean, sis?"

"Well, the last time they filled us with their cum, they made us clean each other. I think it is their turn to clean us up! Don't you think so too little sis?"

Sam and I look at each other knowing exactly what these chicks are about to make us do.

"Mel, no ... don't ask us to do that ... please?" I say pleading with her.

Jessie interrupts him saying, "Oh come on Mark, you tasted your own cum from my mouth yesterday. I know you like to lick assholes too, babe."

"Yea ... but ... "

"No buts! ... except licking our butts ... now get busy!" Melissa says in a demanding tone while smiling at us.

"But whose ass do we ... ", Sam begins asking before being interrupted by Melissa.

"My boyfriend is going to lick my asshole. You get to lick Jessie's sweet ass, dear brother," she says firmly while grinning.

"Well dude, I guess we better get busy," Sam says in defeat to me.

"Yea. What we won't do for the women we love?" I say smiling.

I move behind Melissa, looking at her asshole still slightly open from where her brother had been fucking her hard. I can see her brother's sperm leaking out of her ass. Moving my mouth close to her tight ass, I lick tentatively at her sexy hole. I can feel the slickness of Sam's sperm on my tongue.

Glancing over at Sam, he has his face right in Jessie's ass licking my sperm from her tight little hole. He doesn't seem to have a problem licking another guy's sperm from his own sister's ass. I can see his cock has grown very hard, just like mine.

"I think they like eating cum from our assholes, sis! Damn it feels soooo fucking good!" Jessie says.

"I do think my boyfriend is enjoying himself with my cum-filled ass ... do you like the taste of my brother's hot sperm sweetie?" Melissa says to tease me.

I can taste his cum in my mouth. The idea of sucking her brother's cum from her asshole makes me hornier than I can remember. I begin sucking hard on her opening, Sam's cum flowing slowly into my mouth. I let my tongue lick as deep as it will go, tasting the inside of my girlfriend's ass. Melissa begins cumming as I realize she is rubbing her clit, while I lick her cum soaked asshole.

After her orgasm subsides, Melissa turns around and begins kissing my sperm coated lips. While we continue the kiss, she pushes me so I'm lying down on my back with her straddling my stomach. My cock is aching to be inside her pussy. She raises her hips and slowly descends onto my throbbing cock. She begins to ride me as if her life depended on it.

"Oh God, I love your cock babe! ... Ohhh fuckkkkk it feels so damn good in me ... no one fucks me like you, lover ... no one!"

She seems to be having one orgasm after another as she fucks me hard, slamming her pussy down onto my cock as she screams out her pleasure. I begin to raise my hips to meet her hard thrusts. She looks at me with a lust filled gaze as she makes love to me.

The intensity of her orgasms overwhelms me. Her pussy is squeezing my cock so fucking tight. My cock erupts with the little sperm left in my body, my cock buried completely in her body. She grinds down on my cock as she feels my cock erupting inside her well-fucked pussy.

"Fill me with your hot cum! Fucking fill my hot little pussy with your hot sperm!"

Both of us are exhausted now. We look back to see Sam between his sister's legs, fucking her slowly while they kiss deeply. Melissa looks down at me before kissing me softly.

"I love you, sexy man. That was so erotic. I hope you are not mad at me for making you lick Sam's cum from my ass."

"It was ... really hot to do Mel. I love you too, baby. I don't mind trying nasty things with you like that."

"Yea ... but I wasn't sure you would be happy licking someone else's cum from me ... especially my brother's. I love it that you enjoyed it though!"

"I think we're going to love doing many new fun and nasty things together," I say while holding her tightly to me.

"As long as we have faith and trust in each other, whatever we do, whomever we fuck, we'll still love each other afterwards," she says sincerely.

"Now, what is it with your mom and phone sex?"

Melissa seems startled at my question, and then she just grins at me.

"So she WAS talking naughty with you!"

"Yea, I think your mom may have some secrets you don't even know about!"

"I think we will be very surprised with what else we learn about my mom and daddy ... soon," she says as presses her soft lips to mine.

The End