All Comments on 'Marked by Pappy'

by cslove

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
sswillowsswillowalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Great writing Great characters. Super hot. Keep up the good work.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 8 years ago
5 STARS!

VERY HOT STORY! THANKS.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 8 years ago
PS: TO DREAMER'S 1ST COMMENT

I DIDN'T REALIZE THIS WAS YOUR FIRST STORY--THAT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER, SINCE VERY FEW DO THIS QUALITY ON FIRST TRY!

YOU GO GIRL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pappy got spunk

This is an interesting read....even with the hint of incest between the 2 main characters. I would definitely read more stories by this author. Thanks!

PennysDirtyMindPennysDirtyMindalmost 8 years ago
Amazing!

I've read so many stories here and this is by far, my all-time favorite! You obviously have great talent as a writer! More please!

fantasygirl86fantasygirl86almost 8 years ago
more!!!!

I truly hope you plan to write more chapters to this story. Congrats on writing such an amazing first story, keep up the excellent work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Right On

This story is so hot - took his time indoctrinated her to sex - write more - so hot so wet - want to fuck Pappy!

alextasyalextasyover 7 years ago
Gritty, warm, and oh, so erotic

Superb writing skills! Your imagery has that delicious down-on-the-farm feel that makes me smell the fresh, golden hay, the grimy dirt and the rich, ripe manure. Whether it's the corn or the cows or making more farm hands, a farm just doesn't work without sex.

Pappy reminds me of my Grampa. i've never thought of fucking him - until now.

Thank you!

=a

kinkboikinkboiover 7 years ago
Goddam

One of the hottest stories I've read. Here, or anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Freaking amazing!

I so so want follow up on this story! Totally hot and worth every second it turned me on. I rarely comment on stories but there was no way I could pass up saying damn well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More, please

I hope he "stuck" her. And if not mounts her again and sticks his big long cock up into her belly and deposits his virile seed. Like how he held her down to mount her, to let her know the stallion is in control of creating the next generation. I have read this story several times, it makes me hard every time, thinking of how his mature cock slides way up in her young hot belly. And how she must look with him mounted, humping her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Had me UNTIL...

Loved the story until you put rape into it.I was a rape victim when I was 17.I got the support and help I needed and have moved on with my life,but still have a lot of trouble reading or watching tv programs that involve rape even if it is just fantasy and role playing.So I'm sorry but you lost me there and I never finished reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Feed the need!

I have to say I enjoyed every line, every twinkle and grunt and thrust Pappy made. My pussy was juicing from the word "mounted". You built up that raunchy story line superbly. I could feel the tongues and fingers, dirty naughty effective fingerfuckme story. The girl was receptive and wanted cock, Pappy did not dissapoint, even when he decided to pound and plunder her hole, and she wanted it, he did it deep and hard, taking that cunt properly, as a good fucking by an experienced man is supposed to be. The rape fantasy was just enough to get me cumming again. All it lacked (for me) was more dirty talk. This is a hot goto for me, right now I'm so wet and greedy, I'd love a piece of Pappy sucking and mounting. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish it had more description of how he "mounted" her from behind. But my pussy is dripping while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a favorite of mine. I wish there were more installments of pappy mounting her like the stallion he is and her getting "stuck" (bred) again and again. Maybe have him walk about with his big cock wagging about before he mounts her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would like to see her swollen belly after Pappy bred her. And her young pussy after his big dick spewed his seed in her belly. Wonder if he gets hard when he thinks of her young pussy and belly. This is one of the hottest stories in Literotica. Thanks for many hard cocks and orgasms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous