Marked by Pappy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled, leading us over to the island. "Maybe I want you to just act like you don't want it, though." His eyes darted over to the liquor cabinet, then back to me. "Tell you what, how's about I make you a drink tonight?"

"Finally! Yes." I paused, wondering on the change of subjects. "What's the catch?"

His smile on a normal day was captivating, powerful. Seductive. Now he had a gleam in his eyes that told me he had a plan. "It'll loosen you up for later tonight. When I play 'Pappy, the rapist' and you play a very young, innocent version of yourself."

Eh, small exchange as far as I was concerned. Because I would always want to give him pleasure. If that fantasy was what he really wanted, I'd at least try. With my nod, dinner commenced and so did two light cocktails made by Pappy's expert hands.

*****

The buzz I had going on wasn't enough to make me feel drunk, just...proficient. Very confident. Pappy told me to wear a skirt, and had outlined the scenario with me while we walked out and headed for the tack room. I was supposed to be doing an overlooked feeding that had been forgotten about out here when SURPRISE! Pappy showed up and forced me.

I watched him unlock the tack room. He explained that would be where he'd rush me once he got his hands on my struggling, helpless body. After he made himself scarce for the sake of the fantasy, I busied myself by filling a bucket with pellets in the small supply closet set behind Pappy's special space. The bin was deep, and I had to bend all the way over in order to collect the scoop.

Suddenly I felt warm thighs press up against my ass, a strong, lean arm wrap my waist and pull me up to stand. My back was flush with a hard, sinewy chest as that same arm immobilized one of mine by trapping it against my side. He squeezed me tightly to him. Adrenaline panged my stomach and sparked my veins as a hand landed over my mouth.

"Stay quiet or I'll hurt you." Pappy's drawl came from just behind my ear and sounded menacing. Not coaxing, or playful. Downright mean, not him at all.

In earnest I tried to kick him, but he simply lifted my feet from the ground. I lost momentum, and instead tried to unbalance him by swinging my weight. To no avail. He laughed.

"Not enough," he hissed, picking me up and carrying me into the tack room.

I struggled the whole journey. Once inside the room, he tossed me on the bed. I got up in time to see him turn back and lock the deadbolt.

"Pappy?" I acted like I hadn't known it was him.

He nodded, facing me again.

"Why are you doing this? What—?"

"I've wanted you for a long time, sweetie. Then you put on that slutty skirt tonight."

I gasped, even though my insides burned with anticipation. "You're my grandpa!"

"And I'm gonna teach you how to please your elders."

"No! Let me out." I moved to get around him, but he blocked me with his body.

"Nope." He reached out and yanked my upper arm, positioned me to stand in front of him. "You're gonna take what I stick inside you. Every. Last. Inch."

"No." I wiggled, tried to dislodge his steely hold on my arm. Damn, my pussy was so slick. So ready to get fucked.

"Yes," he hissed, his silver eyes flashing as he forced me backward. We fell onto the bed.

"No, no, no," I repeated, even though my body was revving and I struggled to be free.

His denim-clad knees spread my thighs open long enough to let him settle between them and hold my pelvis hostage. In this position my legs could only push up, but he was heavy as sin and didn't budge. All I did when I pushed upwards, was rub my clit into the ridge of his cock. Mmm, but I liked that.

He pinned my thrashing wrists behind my back, pressed his other forearm across my collar bone. Firmly. My hands were trapped underneath me. I was helpless. Over both our panting, rushed breaths, I heard the subtle viiiip of his zipper going down, felt him wrench my thin cotton panties to the side of my mound and place his cock at my entrance.

He thrust.

"No! Pappy, please, I don't want—"

"Yes you do. You want this. You're slippery. Like the bottom of a trough." He started really riding me, his weight spread out to keep me down, reminding me of his power. "Even tighter—than I—thought—you'd be, Amy."

Every good sensation I felt in my pussy was enhanced by the discomfort of my pinned arms, the pressure of his forearm spanning my collar bone. Yes, there was a little pain. It awakened my ability to feel. Everything. Pleasure overwhelmed my spine, my nipples, all caused by the friction of his thick cock stretching and pounding into my crevice. I tried to wiggle free.

"You have no choice, sweetie." He kept his groin working, his eyes locked on mine. "You're gonna look at me the whole time, too, with those pretty moss-colored eyes." His sensuous gleam beamed down, arrogant. Confident while he fucked, his thrusts building in intensity rather than speed. "You're gonna watch my face while I blow my load in—this." Pappy plunged deep to add emphasis.

Then continued to ride.

"No," I cried, tried to struggle. Which only caused him to go at me harder. Harder. Now his tip hit my womb. Again, again, again.

"You're gonna cum, aren't you?" He huffed out a laugh, panting. "Yeah."

That burning whip in my stomach lashed. All my muscles coiled, then released. Coiled, released, in a rippling tide that seized my pussy and chest and made me close my eyes.

"Eyes. Open." He growled, a rough palm bluntly slapped my cheek. With force.

"Uhhhhh!" The sting made my orgasm start all over. But I made sure to look up at him, to let him see the second explosion as well as feel it down below.

"Mmm, yeah. Squeeze my cock, milk it. Milk it. Yeah. Yeah." Pappy sped up, growling while we watched each other. "Pappy's batter, baby. It's comin'."

His grunt turned into a brief shout, his groin rolling as his sticky sap flooded me. He drove all of his sperm deep, deeper. Deeper, still.

"You're gonna take it all, sweetie. Every—last—drop." He continued to grind his phallus, bumping it up against my womb. "You were made for breedin'. To take this batter."

Spurt after spurt kept coming. His smooth humping helped drain those balls into me. By the time he was done, my knees drew up and down his sides in an affectionate, silent thank you. He waited a few seconds to lift himself off, his cock pulling out of my clasping pussy with a succinct 'pop'.

"I'm takin' a guess and all, but seems like you enjoyed that kind of play with Pappy, Amy." He winked, smiling as he helped me stand.

My knees were weak. He caught me before I crumpled. Safe and in his strong arms, I sighed. "If I say yes, can we do it again?"

"That and more, sweetie. My batter is yours."