Marking Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Absolute dominance over another human being.

With each loud, sloppy thrust, Ashley drew closer to orgasm. Sigrid leaned Ashley against the wall and supported both of their weight with one arm on the wall, the wrapped around the bottom of Ashley's spine. Enticed by the warm musk of her idol's waxed armpit, Ashley lifted her face from Sigrid's heaving tits and buried into the soaked pit, running her tongue up and down it.

"Mmmph!" she squealed. "You taste so good, Sigrid! Oh my fucking God, you taste so fucking good! Every inch of you!" She inhaled deeply. "Oh, fuck!" Her pussy contracted and clenched. "I-I'm... Oh, fuck, I'm...!" She screamed into Sigrid's armpit as she climaxed, eyes rolled back, tongue lapping every drop of sweat from her childhood hero's pores. "I'm coming! Oh, fuck, I'm coming! I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm... Fuck!" As she yelled, she began to gush from her urethra. Wild and messy, she squirted a fountain of clear liquid all over Sigrid's torso, soaking her. Each continued thrust against her g-spot pushed out more, and she relished the taste of her own excretion as stray drops hit her outstretched tongue -- still perched on Sigrid's pit. Soon, her body was limp, hanging loosely as Sigrid gave her a few final, forceful thrusts.

Grasping Ashley underneath her armpits, she hoisted the exhausted and dripping young woman from the strap-on. The small girl gave one last gasp of pleasure as she felt the strap-on leave her body, her pussy struggling to close properly as it quivered and gaped. Sigrid carried her obsessed fan to her bed and sat down, placing Ashley's head on her chest. Ashley nuzzled into her hero, kissing her thick biceps with care.

"Sigrid..." Ashley moaned, her pussy numb. "You're amazing..."

Sigrid smiled. "Ashley, was it?"

"Y-You remembered."

"I can't just call you 'girl' forever, I suppose. Anyways. Ashley. You're the amazing one. I remembered why I did this in the first place, fucking you like that. Feeling total control over you. Watching you just submit to me and obey."

"Mmm..."

"I remember the fire I felt when I was first starting out in Iceland. You did that."

"Anything for you..."

"So now, I have to repay you in kind."

--

"No, no, no!" Sigrid barked. "If you hit the ropes like that, girl, you'll break your fucking neck!"

Ashley shrunk. "S-Sorry!"

"Again!"

"Yes, Sigrid!"

Ashley ran towards the ropes of the ring, hitting them at just the right angle, letting them support her and trying not to flinch as they contacted her bruises. She felt the gentle support of the rope, followed by an immediate push forward. She took the push in stride and rolled into it, finishing the roll on one knee. Panting, she looked up at her mentor. Smiling, Sigrid began to clap.

"Very good, Ashley," Sigrid smiled. "You catch on quick!"

"T-Thank you, Sigrid!"

The gargantuan woman stepped into the ring and walked over to Ashley, placing a hand on her shoulder and looking down on her young, bruised, bandaged, sweaty protégé. "Do you feel it? That satisfaction? That feeling of getting it right?" Ashley nodded. "Good. Never lose it. Now..." Sigrid grinned. "We have the ring to ourselves for a while. Strip down. We're practicing submission holds."

Ashley nodded, bright-eyed and eager. "Yes!"

Five months ago, Ashley Jericho was on her way to graduating with honors from the psychology department at Guilford College. But after one night with Sigrid, she dropped off the face of the earth to start over a new life. A more free, more confident one -- the one she'd always dreamed of. Her family disowned her, her friends turned up their noses. But that didn't matter. She was doing what she had always dreamt of. Being strong. Being in control.

Most importantly? Being with Sigrid.

Sigrid straddled Ashley's face, her puffy vagina dripping onto her protégé's lips. The amazon smirked. "Now. We're going to see how long you can hold your breath. Ready?"

Ashley licked her lips.

She would always be ready for Sigrid.

12