Mark's Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sghoul
sghoul
777 Followers

"Never had that much of your big dick in a woman's mouth before, have you?" She said, gloating. Little did she know that Bryce could easily take my whole length. Now it was my turn to tease her. I just looked at her, my expression making it obvious that, yes in fact someone had taken more.

"Reeeeally? How much and who? It had better be someone in the family." She was obviously surprised, but didn't seem upset. It sounded more like professional curiosity.

"It is. Bryce. She can take the whole thing. In her mouth and pussy." I know my tone gave away how proud I was of her.

"Of all my girls, innocent little Bryce? I look forward to seeing that."

"Not as much as I look forward to showing you." I grinned.

"I'll bet. But for now, I'm more interested in seeing this thing go into me." She said, standing. I was used to short blow jobs, since most women were so eager to feel me in their cunt. Seems my Grandmother was no exception.

I watched at my Grandmother began removing her clothing. For a woman in her 60's she looked amazing. Heck, she had quite a few 20 year olds beat. Creamy smooth skin, curvy body, and of course her greatest assets: her massive breasts. When they finally came into view, my dick jerked. Still very pretty firm after all these years, capped with good sized areola and hard thick nipples, my mouth began to water.

"Let's go, stud!" She called to me, knocking me out of stupor. She was laying on the bed, with her legs spread, ready and waiting for me to climb on top of her. But I had other ideas.

"I was hoping you could be on top..." I continued to act like a nervous child. Something about the way she held herself, combined with her status as the matron of the family stole my usual sexual confidence.

"Someone wants his grandmother's boobs dangled in his face, doesn't he? Well, I certainly don't have a problem with that!"

I eagerly hopped onto the bed and onto my back, my humongous cock pointing at the ceiling. Grandma Candy stood on the bed and straddled me, crouching slightly as she lined up my pole with her fur lined pussy. She rubbed the head against her dripping lips a few times, and then lowed herself onto me. In one long motion, I sank all the way to her cervix, my massive head lodging squarely against it. She fell forward and moaned.

"Ooooooooh. So very long and thick. My grand-baby has such a wonderful pussy pleaser." Her praise renewed some of my confidence. Moving my head up, I grabbed one of her massive breasts and latched on, sucking gently and rolling her erect nipple with my tongue.

"That's it dear, grandma loves when her breasts get attention." I continued my assault, sucking harder and even chewing on her rubbery teat slightly. She hadn't yet moved on my cock, but I could feel her strong cunt muscles contracting as I manipulated her tits.

"That's it Marky. You have a wonderful mouth. You're making gramma feel SOOOOOO good!" I switched to her other breast, not wanting it to feel left out. At the same time I began to slowly roll my hips, making slow shallow movements in her vagina. This elicited a deep moan from her and a fresh layer of juice coated my cock. My slight motions seemed to prompt her into action, and she began to slowly bounce up and down. Thus far, she had been very good at being patient and going slow. But now that things were in full swing, it seemed she was having a much harder time keeping control. Her bouncing quickly elevated to wild bucking. Pulling forward enough so that just my head was in, then slamming back down as far as she could take me. It reached a point where I could no longer keep my lips planted on her luscious breasts. I let them swing free and they flew wildly above me.

Without her breasts to play with, I decided I wanted a bit more interaction. I pulled her off my cock, eliciting a whine, got out from under her and moved behind her. I teased her pussy for a few minutes, rubbing the head of my cock around her entrance. She wiggled her hips at me, causing her ass to shake. Obviously she didn't want any more teasing, so I grabbed her hips and slammed home without mercy. She exhaled deeply as I drove the air from her lungs. Slowly, I pulled out than slammed in again powerfully. I repeated this over and over. Painfully slow exit, brutally fast entrance. Grandma Candy didn't say anything, just grunted moaned and swayed to my motions.

After about ten minutes of this I changed my slow hammering to full blown fucking. The sudden quick in and out changed my grandmother's grunts into squeals. She began pushing back into me, matching my thrusts.

"Yes, yes, YES! Pound your grandmother's pussy!" She shrieked at me. I pummeled her insides with my huge weapon. Her earlier casual attitude was spurring me on. I was determined to prove what a stud I was. I reached around and mauled her madly wobbling tits as I hammered away.

I then moved low, practically laying on top of her, hunching my hips with short fast strokes. I licked, kissed, and nibbled her neck and ear as she cried out with a rapid series of "Oh, oh, oh, oh" in time with my quick trusts. Her volume began to grow as a really big orgasm approached. She got so loud that the porthole to my room was rattling. Just as she reached her peak, I pulled almost all the way out and then slammed home as hard as I could, while pinching her nipples roughly. She let out an earsplitting wail for over a minute and then collapsed forward as her arms and legs gave out.

I lay on top of her, panting, with my cock still buried deep inside her. I could still feel her pussy muscles milking my cock as her orgasm subsided. And I could feel the wet spot on the bed growing as more and more of our juices drooled out of her.

Eventually I pulled out and rolled her over. I looked at the bedside clock and couldn't believe how long we had been at it. Grandma sure could take a hard fucking. She looked up at me, an adoring look on her face. She wearily raised her hands and cupped my face. She just looked at me, her eyes misty, before pulling me down for a long hug.

"You've made your grandmother feel SOOOO good." She purred into my ear. "Now I want you to give me one more big cum with that womb pounder."

I pulled back and inserted my massive cock into her gooey opening. I slid in slowly, and when I hit bottom my grandmother moaned and wrapped her legs around me and pulled me down on top of her. Slowly and methodically I worked in and out of her, her feet bouncing on my ass. She ran her fingers through my hair and her nails down my back as I kissed her neck. I could feel her thick nipples digging into my chest as our sweaty bodies rubbed together.

"Ooooooh, baaaaaby...how did you know that I wanted a nice slow fuck? God your cock feels so good sliding in and out of me."

"I could just tell." Was all I said. And really that was all I knew. I just had a way to read women.

I continued my slow movements, rolling my hips, changing my speed and depth slightly. She continued to caress me, pulling me in tighter and clawing slightly at my back when she came. "Maaaaaarrrrrk" she would moan into my ear, as she did. I kept with up for quite some time, with her cumming many many times. I began to speed up, bringing her orgasms closer and closer together. She moaned my name louder and louder as I did until she was almost shrieking it. My slow movements were now more forceful. Her toes curled as I pushed her smaller orgasms together to build to one big orgasm. I also let my own orgasm build as I did so.

"YES! YES MARK! Give me a big one! Fuck your grandma's pussy! Make it cum all over that: Huge! Fucking! COCK!" Then I felt her pussy clamp down hard on me as she screamed incoherently. Her hips moved up and down as she came and her copious juices spewed out around my mammoth dick. And I knew I was going to have some deep scratches on my back.

When she finished, I pulled out and straddled her chest. She knew exactly what I wanted, and I was sure I was far from the first guy that wanted it. She grinned wickedly as she scooped her huge tits together and placed my slimy cock between them. I began fucking the deep valley between them, my massive balls dragging along her belly. She pushed her breasts together tightly and began to shimmy them up and down along my length as I worked it in and out.

"Yeah, fuck those titties. You love your grandma's titties don't you Mark. Show me how much you love 'em. Fuck them with that big beautiful cock and them cover me in cum. Drown me in it stud! I know those huge fucking balls have enough to drench me!" She yelled in between sticking her long tongue out and licking the underside of my cock head as it passed.

I loved dirty talk, and coming from my own grandmother was too much for me. I felt the first surge of cum getting ready to fire, so I buried my cock head deep in her cleavage and pressed her meaty tits around it tightly. The first enormous blast spewed out, coming out all along her cleavage due to the pressure. My grandmother tilted her head up and caught the cum that came out of the top along her tongue, while still shimmying her breasts for extra pleasure. Three or four more blasts followed before my grandmother roughly grabbed my firing cannon with both hands and stuffed it in her mouth. She expertly swallowed the remaining dozen or so blasts.

Spent, I leaned back away from her and watched as she purred while she rubbed my initial load into her pillowy breasts. When she finished I rolled next to her and caught my breath. She turned to me and propped her head up on her arm and observed me. Then she finally spoke.

"Mark...that was amazing."

"So, how was it compared to the 'thousands upon thousands of dicks' you've had before?" She giggled.

"I knew that would get you going. Baby, that was easily the best fuck I have ever had."

"Really?" I said, turning to her.

"Marky, I have visited a many many places. I actually found a monastery in China with sex monks. Sex monks! Guys that spend their whole lives fucking to gain enlightenment. And you were better than an orgy with almost a dozen of them.

I rolled back onto my back and grinned up at the ceiling. Grandma Candy's hand reached out and caressed my sweat covered chest.

"I'm not sure what it is. I've had longer. I've had fatter. I've had guys with more technique. But you mix it all together with something intangible. Just feeling you inside of me was better than sex with most of the guys I have been with."

I continued to stare at the ceiling.

"So, now that I have tested you out, as your grandmother, I am ordering you to get out there and share yourself with the rest of your family."

"You order me, huh? Well, I wouldn't want to let my own grandmother down." I said, chuckling. I certainly wasn't going to let her down.

sghoul
sghoul
777 Followers
12