All Comments on 'Mark's Wife is Too Hot Ch. 02'

by allaboutcontrol

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY

Please put this under fetish with the other garbage. 1 star for the waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Aw, what a sweet touching story of true...

oh, wait, no. That was that other story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
No

itsallabouthumiliation. No, itsallabouthate. No, itsnotaboutlove. No itsnotaboutpartnership. No, itnotafantasy. Guess what it is about?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm sorry..where was the loving wife?

I mean, I read about wives and I read about sex...but I didn't see any love. Perhaps I should re-read it...oh wait, I see, it's not about love, it's about humiliation.

So, how could this night have gotten any worse for Mark? Would she have left him for another man, no, that would have been better than what he got.

Whatever, wrong catagory, lousy story. Not worth the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
<------- Fetish

Wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

so sweet and lovable animals

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
this idiot

This idiot author was one of two things a bully but i'm guessing the other he was bullied when he went to school so he should be pitied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Waste of Time

But I guess it beats working for a living.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stupid

Get a gun. Either shoot them or yourself.

timdantimdanabout 13 years ago
What Bull

A fraudulent contract that could cost him 50 Million. If he had that much money he could have them all knocked off or hire the best lawyers in the world to sue them for fraud. This story is just too much bull.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 13 years ago
What?

Writers bask in suspension of disbelief. But this treats us like we are all morons. That "Contract" is worthless. Obtained under duress, no signature, and binds someone to something which is felonious both in state and federal law. (we fought a civil war over this , remember?)

Do yourself a favor, don't bother with a third chapter because all you are going to get is ragged on and low scores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You guys who are arguing with the validity of the contract are morons. It's just a means of saying he has to do what they say. I think the story is hot and if you havn't liked this authors other stories then why are you reading this? Miscategorized, yes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Preferred fetish and not loving wives.

As the category states, this is not loving wives.

PurpleMonkeyDishwashPurpleMonkeyDishwashabout 13 years ago
I loved it

Great story. Don't listen to the people who dislike it so vehemently; they obviously aren't the correct audience. Also, though they may be right about the category thing, I always thought loving wives was supposed to be tongue in cheek. Like the wives are "loving" but they cheat on their husbands. I guess I am wrong though.

I loved the scene when the couple first arrives at Mark's house, and when Denise climbs on his lap in the hot tub. However, the ending part could have been better. The betting scene in part 1 was so good because there was no previous encounter; we were watching him lose her (this is why your Lindsay series is so good, I'm thinking of the swimming race scene). I think you have to make sure it escalates. For example, maybe Mark has to perform in front of a whole crowd of strangers in public. Or his friends at work find out and end up fucking her. All of these things are worse than things he has already done. Just a suggestion though, I really loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Purple probably right

Loving Wives is usually about cheating spouses - that being said this probably does not belong in LW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Proof Reading Would Help

You got your characters names mixed up fairly early on and lost credibility. Get an editor who will assist you in rewriting your stories so they are written with correct characters and maybe with the rest of the writing.

Of course, these "contracts" are not binding, but this is fantasy folks.

You are trying and we urge you to keep working on this theme. We commend you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Interesting...

I'm interested to see where this story will go but I'm even more eagerly awaiting the next Lindsay chapter. Is it coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not really feeling it

I'm not enjoying this series much. I'd rather read more of the Lindsay series, provided it turns back from the gay stuff that took over the last entry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story, please add a few more chapters.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 12 years ago
Not bad

Not bad so far! I hope they shrink his little dick against his will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
crap

he should dump this wife find one worth having instead of a size queen slut and that is what this a group is and friends like these he has no enemies

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like it a lot!

Ok, I agree you should put a lot of warnings about what the story is about in its description, so nobody who dislikes humiliation, wimp hubby and cheating stories ever clicks it.

Said that, I like the way you conduct him, but I did prefer when the girls did keep him 'under control' by using their bodies and his fetishes to calm him down with the minimun possible sex. He was given almost nothing (a flash of a tit, a short blowjob) and it made him believe he should accept what the guys were doing to his wife.

I liked the games, the main thing in this story are the games they create, the bet, the card game... it doesn't need be a total hoax (like, making up what was written in the cards) just make it a set up - cheat! - like, all the cards had things that'd make him and his wife perform for the crowd.

I like your creative about these games and bets, I hope to see more of it, the merry little group of perverted friends making fun of the naive and geeky short dick hubby who can't resist playing the games because of the little rewards he gets from those extremely hot women.

Ok, I hope this helps you (if you decide to go on with the series).

nikki_mounds@yahoo.com.br (look for met in yahoo messenger if you use it)

naiveslutsnaiveslutsover 11 years ago

I really love his wife not being satisfied, but calling 5 inches a small penis isn't really believable enough for humiliation. It's smaller than average, but I don't feel unsatisfied unless it's more like 3 or 4 inches. Still, some great stuff in this story.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Pathetic sissy cuckold revery

The fact that a woman will humiliate another human whether it be male or female is a question of sensitivity and morality. There probably are people like this that I normally would keep a distance from. The fact that a person has preferences beyond her mate's characteristics is not an issue that could easily be sorted in the process of dating. I've encountered woman who had varying degrees of odors emanating from their bodies that I personally would prefer not to date. I found woman who were quite small in body types that were not to my comfort so I would look for these types of characteristics in the dating process. If a woman becomes to loose in the vagina there are surgical procedures available to rebuild this without a great deal of recovery time. The facts in this story impose a very specific lifestyle that isn't widely known or widely accepted. The fact that it is presented can be distressing if you are not familiar to it. The symbiatic relationship between a BULL ,CUCKOLD and HOT WIFE are plainly illustrated in this story. To the outside ignorant observer it is crude cruel and bizarre. To the sissy cuckold this is HEAVEN ON EARTH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Perfect!

They made a video. While he may be embarrassed they are going to jail with no rebuttal. After all they're on the video too. Dummies. Besides this isn't loving wives. They're torturing him. Hope she enjoys the divorce and her time in jail. She earned it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pathetic story

I'd like it if Mark drugged his wife one night and either took a knife and permanently ruined her looks or perhaps a hot brand to her face? She'd get the message. On the other hand he should have simply divorced her. If she threatened him, get a lawyer and send her to jail. After all she made a video - that's all the proof you need.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really sad tale

And not very interesting. Really created no feeling for the characters. And the premise was implausible at best, laughable at worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And Mark stays around why?

The video is a crock of shit. Made under duress and not a prayer of being upheld in a Court of Law. And don't you know? They make guns. I'm thinking Mark gets one and explains their options clearly. This has to be one of the least plausible, worst stories on this site. I can't believe I wasted my time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You really need to work on keeping your names straight.

Half the time he was Mark the other half he was Jason?

Tank4228Tank4228about 3 years ago

More please! Fantastic story so far. Need more sph and teasing in my life

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Burn the bitch and the rest of the assholes.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

No wonder you Americans shoot people. Mark should of got a machine gun and put them away !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallaboutcontrol@allaboutcontrol
I believe that sex is the best when one person completely gives themselves to the other. I love to be dominate and in complete control of one woman or a a group of woman. I have a small penis though, and my favorite is to be teased and taken control of because of that. *If ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES