Mark's Wife is Too Hot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bikini instantly gave Mark a raging hard on. It was so tiny. The top consisted of thin strings that led to tiny circles, barely covering all of her nipples. The bottom was the same as Denise's, leaving very little to the imagination. As Mark, dragged his eyes up her perfect long legs, tight stomach, enormous natural breasts, he caught eyes with her. She just smiled and winked. Mark's heart sank. Did she remember?

Denise finally broke his trance.

"Baby, go get changed, everyone is in a super revealing bathing suit, except you," Denise said to him. "I put your bathing suit in our bathroom. I can't wait to see it, I bet its going to look super hot on you."

Mark sighed and walked into his room to change. Before he closed the door, he scanned around the room one more time. Three beautifully big breasted women, three well hung men...and him and his wife. What an evening he had in front of him.

Things only got worse when he saw the bathing suit. It looked like a marble sac with strings coming out of each side. The back was a little piece of cloth, that would barely cover his ass at all. He could not wear this. Next to the bathing suit was a little note.

"Mark, if you come out of this bathroom wearing anything besides this bathing suit, i promise tonight will be the worse night of your life. Love Denise," the note read.

A few minutes later, Mark walked back out to the party. At once everyone there turned and smiled. His short, out of shape body, topping off his tiny bathing suit. He looked more like a women, then a man, the small sac wrapped tightly around his little bulge. Mark tried to take the attention off of himself and quickly sat down on the couch.

The couples ate and drank over the next 2 hours. Mark was getting to be so tipsy that he almost forgot he was wearing a marble sack as a bathing suit.

All 8 people ended up sitting in a circle in the living room. Mark was sitting next to Erin and one of James friends, Terrance. Denise had ended up on the other side of the party sitting in between James and his other friend Brian. After a few minutes of chit chat, James stood up and tapped his glass.

"All of us here are very beautiful people, and we should all be very proud to be in each others company. Most of us here are very well...endowed...but there are two of us here who are not. I would like to help you completely become one of us, starting tonight. Mark, your wife Denise has already agreed to do what is necessary to become endowed and one of us, will you?" He finished, as they all looked towards him.

Mark looked over at Denise, she nodded to him, like everything was going to be OK.

"OK. Yes. I'm in," Mark said each word louder then the one before.

"Great, we will set everything up tomorrow. Tonight, we will play a game," he announced.

Mark's heart dropped. The last time they played a game, his wife ended up blowing every guy there, and he got nothing but a strap on to fuck his wife with.

"OK guys. This game is called 5 cards. We have a huge bag of cards with an action on each one. One by one we take out a card and the action must be performed before the next card is drawn."

"Mark and Denise, you will be couple 1. Michelle and I will be couple 2. Erin, you and Brian will be couple 3, just don't tell Luigi," he said as they all laughed. "Sandra, you and Terrance will be couple 4," James finished while looking at the spectacular blond who had walked in on Mark jerking off.

They all looked around anxiously as Michelle reached into the bag and pulled out the first card. A huge smile appeared across her face as she read the card to herself.

"Male 1, play the rest of the game with a blindfold on," she read aloud to the group.

Mark's stomach tightened up. He wasn't going to see anything good tonight. As Michelle walked up and wrapped the blindfold around his head, he felt crushed.

Terrance then grabbed for the bag. He didn't even reach into the bag, but started to pretend as if he was reading something out loud. "Receive a 10 minute blow job from female 1," Terrance said out loud.

Denise began to protest that he was cheating, but as Terrance dropped his bathing suit and his monster cock sprang free, all she cared about was getting her mouth wrapped around it.

It was longer then James, and thicker too. It had a huge mushroom head and hung between his legs the way a god would be portrayed. Every set of eyes was locked onto it, every one's except Mark's.

Denise walked over to him and dropped down on her knees in front of him. She took the long flesh stick in her small hand and her pussy instantly began to moisten. The head pushed past her lips and she was in heaven. She sucked loudly on the large cock, trying to get as much into her mouth as possible.

Mark's penis was now rock hard as he listened to the slurping sounds as his wife gave head to a man who had to have a much larger dick then him. He heard Terrance moan as Denise bobbed her head up and down on the large cock.

Terrance reached around and untied Denise's bikini top, letting it fall to the floor. She tried to stop him, but he pressed down on the back of her head. Denise felt embarrassed as the only topless one, amongst a group of such large breasted women. Terrance felt them up as she continued to suck. He aggressively pinched her small tits, really using her body for his pleasure. The timer had passed 10 minutes ago, but everyone was enjoying the show. Finally, Denise pulled away and Terrance's cock sat there rock hard, shiny with Denise's spit all over it.

"OK time," James said, sporting a hard on of his own.

"My turn," Denise said as she reached for the bag.

"All players undress completely," Denise said out loud, as if she had drawn a card. She obviously didn't want to be the only one not covered up.

Terrance, who had just stuffed his huge cock back into his bathing suit looked relieved to get it back out in the open. Sandra took off her bathing suit to reveal the most spectacular body Denise had ever seen. Her tits were natural, very large, and the perfect shape, with the perfect sized pink nipples. They were definitely real and appeared even larger over her flat and toned stomach. Denise had never felt so inferior standing next to a woman before.

The rest of the crowd quickly undressed and it was quite a sight for Denise. Brian's cock was just as long as James, but had to be 7 inches around. It was like a log hanging between his legs. Erin also had very large natural breasts, with huge nipples. They looked very suckable. Jame's beautiful penis was just as how she remembered, and though it wasn't as big as the others, Denise thought it looked great. Michelle had a very fake looking body, but her large fake tits were still nice to look at. It really was a group of genital gods and she was so excited for her and Mark to be a part of it.

Mark too undressed, and if his penis looked small by itself, next to these men, he looked like a little boy. Denise could not wait for the others to get Mark's dick to a bigger size. He was hard and ready to go, the poor little guy.

Mark's face was a red as ever. He was so disappointed that we was missing he the breast show that was going on in front of him. Not only that, but he was sure he was sporting by far the least impressive erection there. He couldn't wait for the last 2 cards to be drawn.

Jame's friend Brain grabbed the bag next, and followed everyone's lead by making up his own task. "Couple 1, using only your mouth, make couple 3 orgasm," He said aloud as if he were reading it.

"Hey, how come they are getting all the action?" Sandra said, playing along with the joke.

Erin walked over to mark, as he blushed. She grabbed his little penis and pulled him over to where she was sitting. She then pushed him down so he was on his knees and his face was pointing towards her pussy, legs spread. Brian was sitting next to her, with his legs spread as well. His thick sausage cock, already hard in anticipation. Denise knelt besides Mark.

Erin wasted no time and pushed Mark's face into her pussy. She wrapped her legs around his head, locking him into place. Mark instantly started sucking on the busty woman's clit, sticking his tongue deep into her pussy as his lips worked her love button. At the same time, he could hear his beautiful wife slurping on Brian's fat dick right next to him. This was the ultimate humiliation. His wife and him had become sex slaves for another couple, orally pleasing them in front of a group of people he barely knew.

Denise's lips were stretched to the max, as she bobbed up and down on the meaty cock. She tried to wrap her hands around the base, it was easily the thickest penis she had ever touched. She was in heaven. The thickness of his cock made Denise feel like she was with the most manly guy in the world. He grabbed her head, it was like a small rock in his huge hands. He began to fuck her mouth, as she moaned around the thick tool. Brian's ex wife never gave him head, and Denise's huge lips were like pillows massaging his cock. A few minutes in and he was grunting in pleasure as he shot 5 large blasts of cum into her mouth.

Mark could hear Brian's moans, and knew that his wife had just made him cum. Mark took his anger out on Erin's pussy and sucked like his life deepened on it. She squeezed her legs harder around his head and shuddered in pleasure as a huge orgasm erupted through her body.

"I can't wait to try that again," Erin said, as she struggled to her feet before returning to her seat on the couch.

"Me too!" Brian second.

As Denise and Mark got off there knees, the level of their excitement became obvious. Mark's penis was almost purple, and a long string of precum hung from the tip of his think cock. Denise stood up and there was a small puddle beneath where she once was.

1 card left.

James stood up to decide the final task of the night.

He picked the card and handed it to Michelle. She said aloud, female 4, measure the penis of every man here. The smallest must jack off for the group, but may only cum when the group decides he can.

Mark's stomach turned, he was going to have to masturbate in front of everyone, while wearing a blindfold. He thought about standing up and asking them to skip the measuring process when Sandra spoke up.

"Oh, I love measuring a man's penis, and Mark this will be a good "before" measuring point. After tomorrow, your little dick will begin to grow a tiny little bit every day. Then I can measure it again to monitor the progress of your treatment.

Denise had ran to get the tape measure and was already back with it. She handed it to Sandra who grabbed James cock first at his was already hard. She stroked it a few more times before pulling out the tape and announcing, "8.5 inches long."

"See I'm still on the treatment and my cock has continued to grow, " James said as he pointed out the small growth form the last measuring.

Sandra then wrapped the tape measure around the thickest part of the shaft and announced "5.6 inches."

She then moved on to Brian who was only semi hard. Sandra took his think cock in both her hands and jerked it quickly back to an erect state. She measured his cock and announced, "8.8 inches."

Next she wrapped it around his shaft, which was thick all along the shaft, and announced, "6.5 inches."

Denise gasped as she didn't even know cocks came that thick. Mark was sure it was Denise who gasped.

Next she moved on to Terrance. He was barely hard at all, but Sandra grabbed his god like penis and began to expertly suck on it. The rest of the group sat in awe as the sexual goddess pleasured the huge cock. Instantly the entire group became even more horny. A few minutes later and Terrance was moaning. Sandra then stopped and measured his length. "9.8 inches, she read aloud to the crowd.

Wow Mark one again wished he had his blindfold off. A cock that big, even he had to see.

She then sucked it a few more times before wrapping the measure around the shaft, and announcing "6.2 inches."

Not as thick as Brian's, but still extremely impressive Mark thought.

"Now on to our last and newest member, Mark," Sandra said.

Mark was soft and nervous, but instead of going to pleasure his penis, she hugged him close and whispered into his ear. He felt her huge bare breasts against his chest, and his penis head against her torso. He started to get hard before she even talked.

"Mark, I will be the one conducting your treatment. You will be naked in front of me everyday for the next 6 months. I will own your penis, and will control every aspect of its life. As a sign of your gratitude for my help, you will eat my pussy whenever I ask you," she whispered seductively into his ear, as she rubbed her body lightly up against his dick.

He was now hard as a rock. She measured and read aloud, "4.9 inches."

Mark didn't understand, how could his dick have shrunk?

She waisted no time and measured the girth around the head, not the thickest part at all. She then said aloud, "3.6 inches."

"Wow, you are our smallest inductee ever," Michelle laughed. "Get jerking," she added.

Mark was now very horny and started to frantically beat off. The crowd all smiled, watching him pleasure himself for the groups amusement. He was about half the size of every man there.

"Slow down there little guy, " Michelle blurted out as Mark seemed to be approaching orgasm.

Mark suddenly remembered the rule about the crowd getting to decide when he came. He slowed his stroking to a very slow tug. He was only a few seconds away from the edge when Michelle told him to stop.

"Get yourself right to the edge and stop. I want to be able to see the precum dripping off your 4 incher," Michelle said, about 10 minutes after her last request..

Mark concentrated on the head of his penis and really stroked for a minute before he stopped, his penis lurching back and forth. He was a new level of horny. He had never denied himself like this before.

"Hahahaha," Michelle busted out in laughter.

"OK, enough. Look at the poor little guy, his balls are purple," Sandra interrupted.

Sandra walked up to Mark. She took his small erect penis into her hand ever so lightly.

"Mark, if you want to cum...all you have to do is promise me that you will do whatever I say for the next 6 months. No matter what it is. You need to understand that you may not always like what we have you guys do, but there is always a reason for it," She whispered to him.

"You guys?" Mark asked.

"Yes, your wife will be in the program as well. You want her to have breasts like mine, don't you?" She asked as she rubbed her nipples up and down his chest.

Without even waiting for a response, she continued whispering into his ear. She told him word for what he had to announce to the group, after she sat back down. She informed him that once he finished the sentence he was to immediately begin to jack off as fast as he could until he came. Then he could take off the blindfold. She then went back to the group.

"I have a small penis. I would like a bigger penis. My wife has small breasts. I would like her to have large breasts. I would like the well endowed society to take complete control of my wife and I in order to make those two thing happen. I will do whatever the members ask, whenever they ask. I will pay $50,000 to start this process, and if I fail to do anything that the well endowed society says, I will owe them $50,000,000. Earlier today we measured my penis and it was 4.9 inches long and 3.6 inches around. I have a small and skinny penis", Marl repeated what he was told as well he could, aloud to the group.

Mark then grabbed his little penis and and jerked it as if he had been waiting a year to cum. The group sat quietly in shock, as Mark hurriedly masturbated in front of them. About 25 seconds later, Mark began to moan and spasm. He screamed out as his dick squirted shot after shot of cum onto the carpet in front of him.

"We need to work on his stamina too. Why don't I take the reigns on that on," Michelle said to the group.

Jason then let go of his spent penis, and took off his blindfold.

Once his eyes adjusted to the light, he couldn't believe his eyes. Everyone was sitting in front of him, fully clothed. Michelle even had a video camera that had recorded the whole thing. Not only that, but all the cards from the bag were laid out on the floor in front of them. They only had X's and O's on them.

"That's right. We own you. This video is now a binding contract. Not to mention quite an embarrassing video for you. Sandra said to Mark.

Mark stood there in front of a group of gorgeous fully clothed people, while he was completely naked. His small 2 inch soft penis was still dripping cum. Once again he was tricked, and now he was in total control of a group of people he barely knew, and he literally had to do whatever they said. This was going to be a long 6 months...

12