Marla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so it went -- first Anton, then Peter, and then Armand -- with each man pushing his cock into Marla as she sat helpless in the hanging chair.

"Oh my god," Marla squealed repeatedly now that her mouth was vacant. "Three of you... Three of you fucking me! I'm a whore, I'm a slut... It's so bad, but I love it. Fuck me you bastards, fuck me and make me come."

"All the bitch's holes," instructed the Watcher. "Take her to the bed and all three of you have her at once."

"You want to be fucked, eh?" hissed Armand as he squeezed Marla's face. Her eyes stared back at him, wide with a mixed expression of apprehension and anticipation. "We're going to fuck you in every hole, the three of us together."

Peter lay on his back on the bed while Armand supported Marla as, after her heels had clicked across the floor, she squatted over the supine Peter. She let out a low groan when she felt Peter's girth force beyond the resistance of her sphincter. His fingers dug into her hips when he felt the slight pop as Marla's body opened to the relentless pressure.

"Fuck, you're a tight one," he grunted.

"In my arse... One in my arse..." Marla sounded amazed. "And you in front, Armand? Are you boys going to split me in two with those big cocks?"

"Yes, slut," Armand whispered as he settled between Marla's wide-spread thighs. He knelt astride Peter's legs and rubbed his cock along the gooey crease of Marla's sex. "You're nearly pissing with come," Armand murmured, "look at the goo. How turned on are you? You love it. I knew you'd be the perfect choice when I saw you. I knew you'd make an exquisite whore."

"Fuck me you bastards," Marla squealed when the sensation of being filled with two cocks together roared through her senses. "In my arse and in my cunt... Yes!"

Marla's legs swung wildly as the two men inside her body began a rhythmic, synchronised thrusting. Her head lolled limp, her mouth slack, and her eyes rolling wildly. The invader in her rectum stung, while Armand's cock sent ripples of pleasure to counteract and compliment the burn in her anus.

Anton moved to Marla's head and grabbed a fistful of hair. He pushed his cock into her mouth and thrust with savage strokes. Marla dumbly accepted the thing that stretched her lips, gagging once or twice when Anton pushed deep.

Anton squeezed and mauled Marla's breasts as the heavy globes swung wildly with the jerking and thrusting as the men fucked.

"I'm going to come," Armand gasped suddenly. "I'm going to squirt it into you." Armand grunted hugely and pushed his cock deep into Marla. He gave several more grunts synchronised with the jets of his seed.

"I can feel you spitting inside me!" Marla squealed as Anton's cock slipped from her mouth. "Fill me with the hot stuff. Do it inside me. Oh fuck..."

Armand slid out of Marla's body, a dribble of his semen followed. He moved around the bed to Marla's face and ordered her to suck his cock clean. "You come on her tits," he instructed Anton, who then jerked his cock in his fist and aimed the eye at Marla's breasts.

While Marla slurped at the cocktail of her and Armand's goo that coated the man's cock, Peter also moved to her opposite side and wanked furiously. When Anton let out a cry of delight and splashed Marla's tits with burst after burst of thick semen Peter also came, only aiming his sperm at Marla's face.

Marla's fingers swirled around her sodden pussy as she frantically sought another climax. She eventually let out a groan and her body went rigid when the splashes of semen spattered onto her breasts and face.

In the voyeur room the Watcher pushed the vibrator into her own squelching opening. The thought of Marla being oblivious to her watching aroused her immensely. The fact that the two men, Peter and Anton were equally ignorant heightened the Watcher's lust.


"Thank you, Armand," the Watcher whispered into the microphone. "That was such a filthy display. Bring her to the mirror; I want to see how you've all used her."

"Go to the mirror, slut." The Watcher heard Armand's order as she continued to thrust the humming faux cock into her body. She fingered at the slippery, pink of her clitoris and savoured the image of Marla examining the bedraggled state of her spattered face and breasts in the mirror.

"God she's a ruin," the Watcher sighed. "Covered in spunk... What a slut... I wish it were me that had been spattered in their slime..." Of course it was the act of voyeurism that truly excited the Watcher. The fact that people were ignorant to her presence as she spied on their deeply intimate moments aroused her beyond comparison. "Fuck... You filthy whore," the Watcher groaned when Marla rubbed the dual load of semen into the skin of her face and chest.

"Please, please let me suck your cocks clean," the Watcher heard Marla say. "I beg you, let me suck you while I finger myself."

"Allow it," The Watcher hissed. And at a nod from Armand, Marla slurped loudly over each of the cocks in turn. She smacked her lips with obvious pleasure; while at the same time she scooped goo from her dripping opening. Marla lifted her smeared fingers and showed the evidence of Armand's come before she pushed her fingers into her mouth. The sight of Marla's fingers smeared with dollops of Armand's semen sent the Watcher over the edge, and she squirmed and grunted while her body tensed and gripped the unyielding dildo as it hummed inside her.

The Watcher gave her instructions to Armand -- she wanted to discuss further adventures involving Marla "Get rid of those two," she panted, spent and limp limbed with post orgasmic torpor. "Allow her to shower and change, and you come to me."

How far could she push the woman? How far into the depths could Marla be coerced?

12