All Comments on 'Marlee's Christmas Gift'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
horny

Anyone wants to fuck me ? Txt me at 213 640 1616

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seriously, folks

This is a magnificent piece of work. What a ride to tie in a Japanese art form of bondage with art galleries and the Occupy Wall Street movement (giving an alternative, probably more-effective option for the latter) and to be able to get away with including gay male, lesbian, loving wives, inspirational art, and Christmas all in one well-delivered story--which this surely does.

AlucioAlucioover 12 years ago
Beautiful

Your use of vocabulary and your style of writing is truly breathtaking, definitely a breath of fresh air from what I'm used to reading on this site. I happened to find myself falling in love with this story halfway through the first few paragraphs. You've wrote this beautifully and I love the idea and thought behind it. I hope to read more of your stories soon.

yeomanieyeomanieover 12 years ago
pure genius ...

... how do you do it?

AG31AG3112 days ago

Thank you! Beautifully rendered. 5 stars, of course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3024 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...