All Comments on 'Marlene and Steve'

by nonamesjustpunch

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KwiksilverKwiksilveralmost 6 years ago
Good read

You could add some more story to this and take a good story and make it pretty great. Tell us early how they know each other. While I was reading the first half that question was in my mind and should been answered in the first couple of paragraphs. Have Steve tell us about his fantasies of Marlene. The sex scenes were ok, but readers like me what to hear more. Tell us the story. Paint pictures in our heads.

nonamesjustpunchnonamesjustpunchalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you very much for the thoughtful feedback and constructive criticism. I appreciate it very much, and I'll try to incorporate your suggestions in a future installment.

Thank you for taking the time to help me improve my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story ... but?

I liked the story, and parts of the detail are great. Just when did Steve get undressed? You gave lots of details about Marlene, but I never saw where Steve stripped naked. What about descriptions and details about Steve?

nonamesjustpunchnonamesjustpunchalmost 6 years agoAuthor
fair point

While Marlene is definitely the star of the show, as they say, I am definitely light on details about him. I'll try to address that in a future installment.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Steve was shy . Was Marlene sluty?

She said she was easy and not a virgin

Like she had many partners.

Steve is a nice guy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernonamesjustpunch@nonamesjustpunch
I like writing stories. I'm nervous about sharing them with the world, but feedback and constructive criticism are always welcome. I love hearing what others think of my stories. So, if you think there's a way they could be better, let me know. Thanks.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES