Marriage Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know I shouldn't have but a man can only take so much. I didn't mean to make you mad."

"I wasn't really mad at you. I was more upset with myself because I wanted you to do it. I told you I liked it as much as you. "She took his hands in hers and brought them down to her rest on her breasts. Even through the material of the top and bikini she could feel the heat of his hands on her. Maybe this will hold you for a while."

He squeezed them in his palms. She let him hold them a second. "Just as long as you keep them out side my clothes and above my waist." She let her fingers linger down over his chest to feel his hard muscles under her finger tips. "Go and change, I will meet you in the pool."

The three spent the afternoon in and around the pool. The thin cover up was long gone and the bikini was almost transparent. The top barely cover her breasts and she did nothing to keep them from seeing them as well as her pussy through the wet material. She got off on seeing two hard cocks as well. She found herself paying more interest in Ron and the way he filled out his tight suit.

Outside of teasing him she had never given a lot of thought to what it might be like to be fucked by the handsome black man. She found herself comparing the two of them and found both to be quite sufficient. She was able to keep Cole's cock up just as she was Ron's. She had also had hands touching her under the cover of the water and knew at times it had to be either one of them. This kept her nipples hard and exposed in the tiny top.

It was getting late and she had Cole start the grill while she finished up in the kitchen. Ron went inside with her to take the plates out to the patio where Cole was putting on the steaks. In the kitchen she turned towards him. "You cheated; I told you nothing below the waist. What do you call that out in the water?"

The smile was back on his face. "How do you know it was me?"

"Cole could not possibly have reached the parts you were touching from where he was standing."

"Why didn't you stop me if you didn't like being touched?"

"I didn't say I didn't like being touch, but you were told not to do that. Am I going to ever be able to trust you again?"

He almost laughed, "No, I am going to get all I can."

"Good, I was hoping you weren't going to lie."She moved closer to him. "I don't believe you have ever kissed me today."

"Well let me solve that right now." They stepped into each others arms as she rose up on her toes and turned her mouth up for his kiss. Her breasts were hard against his chest as she pushed her cunt closer to his hard cock. It was their first real kiss. Everyone else had just been a peck on the cheek or lips. Her mouth opened to his full lips touching hers and sucked his tongue into her mouth, sucking and playing with it as he explored her mouth.

It was even better than she had though it might be. His tongue was touching the deep corners of her mouth and his hands were on her hips; lifting her pussy up hard against his bulging cock. She did nothing to push back away from touching him. Even going as far as rubbing her hard nipples against his bare chest.

The kiss lasted several minutes with his hands all over her body and her pushing tighter against him. She finally broke the kiss and leaned back away from him. Only her cunt was still pushed tight to his hard bulge and she kept him that way. "Dam Ron, I think we just carried the flirting to new heights." She looked down at his cock pushed tight against her lower body. "You feel pretty good down there."

"You haven't seen anything yet; just wait until I get this thing in you."

"That can't happen, In case you have forgotten; Cole is just out on the patio. Now you better grab some plates and get back out there."

Ron had gone back out to help Cole and Eve was trying to calm down from being kissed and touched by Ron. It wasn't working as her pussy was soaking wet and her nipples were pushing holes in her top. Looking out the window she saw both men by the grill. Dam but both of them looked hot! Walking to the door she called for Cole. "Cole, let Ron see about the steaks and you come help me a moment."

Cole turned the grill over to Ron and entered the kitchen. "What do you need?" She was standing over by the table and he walked over there. He was almost to her before he saw the bottom of her suit on the tile floor. "What?"

"You, I need you." She turned him around and dropped down to her knees and pulled his suit down as she went. With it around his knees she pushed him back in a chair with his suit down around his ankles. His cock that had been almost hard all afternoon was fast getting that way again. As her mouth covered it he was quickly hard once more.

Eve stood and moved over his legs. With one hand she pointed his hard cock up at her cunt as she let her body down over him. With one smooth easy motion he was quickly buried in her hot wet pussy. "Honey, you sure are hot and wet, but you know Ron is just out side."

"Shut up and fuck me are I'm going to call Ron in here and you can go cook!"

The sexy teasing had been going on to long for both of them and it didn't take but a minute before they both were grating their teeth to keep from screaming as they climaxed together. Eve hung on as he filled her already wet pussy full of his juice. When he was finally empty she managed to stand as his cock slipped from her hot cunt. "I have to clean up and you better get back out with Ron."

Cole handed Ron a beer when he got back out. He was still out of breath which Ron noticed. "You look a little out of breath and your face is red."

"If you had just been fucked like I was your black face would be red too."

"If you can't stand the pressure I will be more than happy to help you out."

"I think you might have had something to do with this anyway."

The rest of the night was calm compared to what had gone on earlier. Nothing happened the rest of the night between Eve and Ron until he was ready to leave and she walked him to the door. Cole had left to get ready for bed when she stop at the door and leaned up to kiss him. Just like earlier he became hotter and hotter until his hands were all over her body without her attempting to even slow him down. It was only when the palm of his hand cupped her cunt that she twisted away from him. "Not now!"

"Later?"

"Maybe. You better go now."

She turned out the lights and made her way up stairs where Cole was naked on top of the bed. His cock was standing high. "Did you tell Ron bye?"

She wasn't wasting any time getting her little bikini top and bottom off as she climbed on the bed with him. She rolled over on her back and parted her legs. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard and fast. Fuck me like Ron wants to." He did, over and over. Knowing his black friend wanted to fuck his wife drove him higher and higher until finally he couldn't go any longer and he filled her cunt for the last time that night.

Sunday came and went with them making love several times. They had even discussed Ron and the effect he had on their love making the night before and again that day. She confessed to kissing Ron in the kitchen and as he was leaving. She didn't bother to tell him how turned on she was from more than just the kissing. They made love more times that weekend than in a long time. He even fucked her early on Monday morning before he left, which was unusual.

Eve spent Monday coming down from the sexual high she had been on that weekend. The early bout of love making helped take some of the excitement out of her. She spent a lot of time thinking about Ron and his kisses and the way he had held her and touched her. She had never been affected by him the way she was now. She now wondered what it would be like to fuck someone so different. As Cole had been her only man she didn't have any one to compare him too. She wondered if she had missed a lot by not being with more men before she married.

Tuesday she did a few things around the house and ran some errands for Cole but being alone she quickly started thinking about Ron and what Cole had said about doing what she wanted. She wondered if Cole was being truthful about her being with another man. She couldn't see how a man would be ok with his wife fucking another man. She knew that she didn't really like it when she knew he had been with another woman and it sure didn't turn her on. But the way he had acted over the weekend she could believe that he was turned on by her and Ron being together. She knew that she had left Ron reason to think that there might be more between the two of them when she had just said maybe, where always before it was no.

Wednesday she was horny and she knew it was only going to get worse before Cole got home on Friday. Cole had called each night just as he usually did and that always caused her to get hot, just hearing his voice and him telling her what he was going to do to her when he got home. Tuesday night he even asked her if she had called Ron. She never called or saw Ron during the week.

"No, was I suppose too."

"You got pretty excited over the weekend; I thought you might give him a call."

"You know what would happen if I gave him a call with you not being here."

"I know, it was just a thought." They didn't talk long after before they hung up.

Cole hung up the phone knowing that he had just given Eve permission to fuck Ron. He wasn't sure himself just how he felt about doing that. Ever since he was young adolescent he had sex on his mind. More so that most other boys that age. He loved to read stories of men fucking friend's wives and girl friends. Fucking someone's wife was a bigger turn on for him than just two people having sex. His biggest turn on, and later fantasy was watching while your wife fucked another man. Only lately had the other man started being black.

When he met Eve he knew right off that she was the one he wanted. With his job he knew he could advance faster with a wife that knew how to give parties and entertain. Also one that wasn't going to scream if one of the bosses or a client happens to feel her ass or rub a hard cock against her while dancing. He was surprised that any one so beautiful was still a virgin. It wasn't long before he took care of that and found she liked fucking as much as he did.

He made it plain before they married what he expected out of her. She understood that she might have to go to bed with other men from time to time to help promote Cole's future. She had grown up dirt poor and was willing to make any deal that would give her a better life, even fucking men other than her husband. After five years of marriage it had never gotten that far. He knew she had been squeezed and kissed but she was a good sport about it and the men had not pushed it that far.

Cole had been with many women, before and after Eve, but not one of them compared to her in looks or in bed. She could fuck all night if he liked or was willing to suck him. She was always ready when he wanted sex, he knew she was hot and liked it that way. That other men lusted after her just turned him on that much more. He like for her to dress sexy and show a lot of skin. Just like the swim suit he had her wear for Ron, she knew what she was showing off but if he wanted her to wear it, she was willing. He learned from Ron that she had her limits and that they coincided with his. In other words, she would fuck Ron if it was alright with him.

She spent most of Wednesday around the pool. She found her body hot and thinking about getting fucked and it wasn't Cole doing it. All during the day she thought about the teasing she and Ron did and wondered if she called him and he came over if she would be able to keep it at that. She finally convinced herself that she would be able to stop him from going farther and made the call.

He was at work when she called. "Ron, Eve. Could you come by the house when you get off from work? I need a strong man to help me out."

He was surprised as she had never called him when Cole wasn't going to be home. "Sure, I'll be there about six."

"Thank you, I will fix diner for you." She hung up before she changed her mind. He wondered just what the call might have meant. After all she had said "maybe" when he left Saturday night.

After the call she thought several times about calling him back and cancelling, but each time she started for the phone she stopped. The feeling she had in her stomach was almost like the first time she had sex with Cole. It was exciting and scary at the same time. It was so exciting that she knew that she would not stop him once it started. She imagined everything about him. How he would look naked with his muscular black body, how his cock would look, would he be larger than Cole as she had heard black men sometimes were, would he treat her rough or gentle, just first one thought and then another crossed her mind as the clock sped along towards the time.

She showered and started to dress. She wondered what to wear? He finally settled on a short skirt that came a few inches above her knees with a loose top that came down to her waist with a low cut scooped neck that didn't hide much when she leaned over forward. She added a sexy bra and panties before deciding that she would leave the bra off. It wouldn't be the first time Ron saw her without a bra as she didn't usually wear one around home even when she knew he was coming over. She decided to keep on the panties. Her legs were bare as were her feet. She liked to go barefooted around the house. One look in the mirror told her he was going to be pleased.

Ron was right on time as was the phone call she knew she would be getting from Cole. Unconsciously she had done it on purpose. If she had to back out or change her mind Cole would be there to help her. The phone was ringing as he knocked on the door. She called. "Come in" as she answered the phone.

Ron heard her answer the phone as he quietly shut the door behind him. His breath was taken away as he saw Eve in the short skirt and blouse as she was propped against the counter with the phone to her ear. He could tell at once that it was Cole on the phone. Eve smiled at him and motioned him to come nearer. As he did she leaned forward and kissed him quickly on the mouth, before answering a question Cole had asked her.

Eve was having a tough time keeping up her end of the conversation after she kissed Ron. It hit her harder than she expected, but not nearly as hard as it did when he kissed her on her neck as he did last Saturday. Cold shivers went all over her body as she leaned into him. She had wanted to have Cole on the line if she got cold feet but her feet were anywhere but cold and she wished he would get off the line.

Cole was asking about a party the company was having the next weekend, and what she needed to get ready for it. She was trying to come up with an answer when she felt her top raise and Ron's hand covering her naked tit. She grabbed for his hand and stopped him for a second before she realized it and pressed her tit tighter to him. Oh man, but it felt good to have his hands on her tits!

When she released his hands he quickly reached for her top and pulled it over her head. She switched hands on the phone as he striped it from her. Then she was standing before him naked to the waist. A moment later his hands and mouth were busy on both of them until her nipples were standing hard and firm. As she pushed them tighter to his sucking lips. The sight of his black face and hands on her white body was an even bigger trill than she had expected. She had never given much thought to him being black until she saw the contrast between them. Her pussy flooded with her hot juice.

Ron no longer had any doubt why she called him to come over. Something he had wanted for the longest was right in front of him and he was free to do what he wanted. Right then he wanted her naked and for Cole to get off the phone where he could fuck her. His hands went to her skirt and quickly found the snap that loosened and fell down around her legs. She stepped out of it and stood before him in only her panties.

He couldn't wait to get her naked. He had seen her almost naked several times but nothing like the way she was now. His hands rolled her panties down her legs until her blond hair was under view. Soon it was followed by her naked pussy which the hair could not cover. He dropped to his knees and slid them off her legs. He kissed his way back up her legs, which she had spread to give him room to operate, until his mouth touched the opening to her body. She almost gave it away from the sigh she made.

Cole heard her, "What was that?"

"I stomped my toe on the table as I was headed to the stove. I have got to go or supper will burn."

"Ok, Love you and will see you Friday."

"Love you too." She hung up the phone. "Dam Ron, Fuck me!" She took his hand and led him up the stairs to her bedroom. In her haste she didn't think about it being Cole's bed, and Ron couldn't have cared less whose bed he fucked her in. All he knew was his wish was finally coming true. He was stripping as she turned back the covers.

Her back was on the bed as she watched him finished undressing. She had seen most of his body naked in a swim suit but the part she was looking at now had only been a bulge before. Now it was standing high and straight in front of him. Oh, he was big and oh so black! Not much difference in he and Cole in the size department but being black and the first time just made it that much different. She couldn't wait to feel him in her pussy, and her pussy was juicing just thinking about it.

"Eve, you can't imagine how wonderful you look. I have dreamed of seeing you like this for three years, I was afraid it was never going to happen." He was naked now and his big cock was dangling between his legs as he moved between her spread legs. She raised her head as she watched him moving over her. She wanted to see his cock when he entered her body.

Her hands were gripping his shoulders as he held his weight from her with one hand while the other guided his black cock to her white cunt. He worked the end around her opening until he was well lubricated before pushing through her opening. OH she was so hot to his naked cock. It was only then that he thought that he might have needed a condom but the thought was fleeting as he loved the feel of her hot wet cunt caressing his bare hard cock. He drove deeper until he was completely buried in her body.

Eve felt every inch as he push in her. Each hard fiber of his cock touched places in her she hadn't recognized for a long time. It was like the first time with Cole; hot wet and wonderful. Then she felt him starting to fuck in and out. She lifted her legs higher and lifted her pussy on his cock each time he lifted and drove back in her. Her hands were on his ass as she pulled him deeper each time. She loved the feel of his weight on her naked tits and then his mouth came down to cover hers and she welcomed his tongue in her mouth as her tongue did battle with his as his cock fucked her like she hadn't been fucked in a long time.

It was feeling really good to both of them as he begin to fuck her faster and harder with each stroke. Then his hands moved under her hips and lifted her ass up as he almost came to his knees as he ploughed her pussy with one hard stroke after another until he felt her climax with a loud cry! He couldn't hold back as he drove as deep in her and even then tried to get deeper in her as he unloaded the biggest load of cum he had delivered in years.

He held her still as he was buried deep in her until the last cum rolled from the end of his cock. He then fucked her several hard times before he started to soften. He finally came to a stop and made a move to roll from her. "NO! Don't move. I want you right where you are. I want to feel you hard in me. You haven't been the only one that wanted this; I just didn't know how much I wanted it until now. I want to feel you touching me completely." He was more than happy to please her.