Marriage Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole knew what she was talking about. He laughed, "We both played sorry, couldn't keep our minds on the game."

"Well, go in and change to you suits, I have lunch made." She was walking on out of the pool now and both set of eyes were drawn to the lower part of her sexy body. The indention made by the lips of her pussy was plainly visible to both of them.

Ron spoke up, once he good catch his breath. "I didn't bring a suit as I didn't know I was going to be invited to stay."

Eve winked at him, "Guess you will just have to go skinny dipping, no close neighbors and you are with friends."

He glanced at Cole to see how he was taking this. Cole had a grin on his face as if he was part of the plan.

Eve spoke up again, "What is the matter? I never realized that you were shy."

"Just never liked doing it alone."

"No problem." She turned her back to Ron. "Would you undo the snap?" he lifted her hair out of his way.

Ron looked over at Cole to see what his reaction might be. Cole just nodded for him to go ahead. His fingers were trembling as he reached for the snap holding up her top. With a flick of his fingers the top fell away. Amy shrugged her shoulder and the top fell to the pool deck. She was now naked to the waist as she turned to face the guys. "Well, are you just going to look are or you going to strip?

Again Ron looked over at Cole who just smiled and reached for his belt. Ron was beginning to wonder just what he had gotten into. Fucking Amy with just the two of them was one thing but to be naked with her and Cole was an entirely different situation. Cole was down to his shorts and reaching for his shirt when they saw Amy push her suit bottom off her legs and stand naked watching as Cole undressed and Ron just stood there in shock. She moved to him. "Need some help?" She reached for his belt and he stood in a trance as she opened his pants and pushed them down his legs, taking his shorts with them. His cock wasn't hard until he felt her hand touch him. "I've seen this lot harder than this." She turned him loose and pulled his shirt over his head. Now two of them were completely naked and the third one was almost there.

Eve acted as if she did this every day. Once the men were undressed she moved to the table and poured them drinks while she laid the sandwiches out for lunch. Nothing much was said during lunch. While setting at the table the men were pretty well hidden. Not so for Eve whose firm tits were above the table and her nipples were hard from the cool breeze blowing across them.

After they finished she took the rest back to the kitchen. The guys watched her ass as she walked away from them. Cole spoke up, "that is just about the nicest ass you are ever going to see, and the rest is even better."

"I can't believe she is doing this. All this time I have tried to get a look at her and cop a feel and she just strips in front of us."

"She tells me the two of you had a couple of days in bed together."

"It doesn't bother you that I have fucked your wife?"

"If it bothered me you never would have. Now you can do it again this afternoon if you like. If not then I am." It was then she came back from the house with a blanket which she spread across a lounge.

Eve was having trouble believing she had gone this far even with Cole's permission. She was slightly pissed at Cole for wanting this but at the same time she could just picture what four hands and two cocks could do for her. Picking up a blanket she went back to the pool. Time to get started; she just hoped it wasn't going to be the end of her and Cole.

She lay back on the blanket. "Ok guys, which one is first?" Cole quickly moved over to her and kissed her lips. Her arms came up around his neck as she held him close, thankful it was him that came first.

Cole broke the kiss to look up at Ron standing next to them. His cock was plenty hard now as he watched Cole's hands covering her body. "Motioning to her breasts he said, "She has two of them." That was all it took as Ron dropped to his knees and covered one tit with his mouth, Cole was on the other one. Eve opened her eyes to see both men sucking on her hard tits. It felt even better than she had imagined it would. She stroked each of their head as they devoured her tits.

Cole move lower and tickled her clit with his tongue, leaving her breasts to Ron who was making the most of it. The tingling in her stomach was now a small tornado. She was about to climax when Cole pulled back. "NO! Don't stop!"

"We aren't stopping sweetheart, just swapping positions." With that Ron was licking deep between her legs.

"Oh my god! This is unbelieble! I need one of you to fuck me now!"

Both men looked at each other. Cole motioned for him to go ahead. "You are already down there anyway. Cole had her tits in his hands and was kissing her when Ron moved over her. He dropped back so he could see when Ron's cock entered his wife. He almost came when the big black cock slid in his wife's pussy. He managed to hold back until Ron pushed her to a screaming climax. As Ron moved away he took his place. He didn't expect to last long and didn't before he filled her cunt to over flowing.

It took a while to recover for all three. They did get in the pool to cool off. As they were coming out of the pool Eve took them by the hand. "We have a long night ahead of us; I suggest we go try out that big king size bed." Her hand dropped to hold both cocks. "I feel a need to be fucked many times before morning."

She was, over and over by both of them. If Eve had any doubts before hand they were washed away that night. She was fucked and eaten more times that she could count. She had sucked both cocks and been fucked at the same time by the other man. It was late morning before they finally went to sleep.

For the next three weeks it went about the same. Ron came by about three times a week and joined them over the weekend. It was on the third weekend that Cole began to have doubts about sharing Eve. After all Ron was fucking her twice as much as he was and Eve sure wasn't complaining.

The straw that finally did it for him was on Friday night of the third week. He and Ron had shared her several times and finally they all dozed off to sleep. Up in the morning something woke him and he looked over to see Ron fucking Eve and she looked like she was really enjoying it. He could feel some jealous but he rolled over and went back to sleep. They weren't doing anything he hadn't seem them do many times before.

Then on Saturday night he was still with them and the same thing happed again. He woke to find Eve riding his cock as if there wasn't going to be a tomorrow. He knew that it was his fault that this had ever got to this point but that did nothing to stop the way he felt.

Monday he left for work and she knew something was wrong. He just wasn't himself. She wondered if their weekends were beginning to get to him. Rom came over twice during the week and they had sex like they had been for the last few months. Eve couldn't get it out of her mind that something was wrong with Cole.

Thursday when Ron showed up she stopped him after he kissed her and was headed to the bedroom. "Ron, we need to talk. Tonight is it; this will be our last time together. You and Cole can still have your golf on Saturdays, but no more kissing, touching, or sex. This has to stop.'

"You know you like it when we are together. You want to fuck as much as I do."

"Yes, I do. I love the way you do me and it is a lot of fun. You make me feel good to have you inside me and it is extra special when it is the three of us. But it has to stop."

He did his best to talk her out of it but she had made up her mind. If fucking Ron was the price she had to pay to stay married to Cole she was going to call it off. Screwing someone once to help gain a job was what she agreed to, not doing it as a steady thing. She knew that fucking Ron was getting better and better and if I wasn't stopped now there was going to be problems.

"Let's go to bed now. I want this last time to be special." He did his best and she climaxed time after time. It was like she feared, She was liking it to much with Ron and she knew that Cole could tell. She gave him one last kiss at the door. "Don't even try to kiss me Saturday."

Cole came in on Friday afternoon. He wasn't in much better mood that when he left Monday. Normally she greeted him with a kiss and he couldn't wait to get her to the bedroom. This day she kissed him but he took her hand and let her outside by the pool. "Eve, we need to talk." He pulled her down next to him and held her hand. "I've been a fool and have screwed everything up. I should never have got this started with Ron. I can't do it any more."

"I know; neither can I. Ron was here Thursday night. I told him it was the last time. I love you Cole. I know that wasn't the way it started out but I can't stick to my end of the bargain any longer. I don't want another man, I just want you."

"But you looked like you were really into Ron and what we did together."

"I was, both of you made me feel good each time we were together. But that was my body that loved it, not my heart. As good as you made me feel it was nothing like the night you made love to me. The rest is sex, good fun sex, but nothing more. All I want now is just you, but I can't do Ron are any other man again."

He pulled her into his arms. "You don't know how happy that makes me. I haven't been with another woman in weeks. I don't want another mans wife, I just want my own. I love you Eve!"

"Why don't we go to bed and let me make love to you?"

"I need to make a phone call first." He called Ron, "I want be able to play golf tomorrow. I am going to take a friends advice and stay home and fuck my wife all day!"

The next week his golf clubs were for sale; he wasn't going to have time play anymore.