Marriage Maintainance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke the kiss and smiled a deeply dirty smile as I pushed Brad back from the wall and noticed the confusion on his face.

"You wanted to show me something," I purred erotically as my hand fell to the waistline of his trousers. Suddenly Brad's confusion vanished as he stepped back to the bed and grinned at me.

"Show me. I know you've been wanting to all night long."

"You want to see," Brad replied smugly as he took hold of his trousers as he looked at me lustfully.

My smile turned sultry, "I'll take my dress off, when you show me my prize."

I dropped my eyes hungrily as Brad oh so confidently and calmly began to unbutton his shirt and unzip his trousers, like he had all the time in the world.

First his shirt then his trousers hit the floor, and he took hold of his boxers, I felt another surge of horniness. But when he smugly pushed his boxers down and let his semi-hard cock free, the blazing lust in my pussy matched the expression of absolute desire and wonder at seeing his wonderful cock. Though I had seen it many times before, the situation meant all I could do was stare before looking up to see Brad's cocky grin.

"You like?" He asked smugly, and with another quick glance at his gorgeously thick cock, I smiled dirtily and nodded.

"Well, I guess it's my turn," I purred erotically as I deftly snaked my arms behind me to reach for the dress's zip.

That of course pushed my breasts out as I arched my back, and I giggled at the increased desire on Brad's face. It was good to know that he was as desperate for my body as I was for his.

"You said earlier that you loved looking at my breasts," I teased and Brad's smile became even hungrier, "Well how do feel about viewing all of my body, especially my hot little pussy."

I let one strap fall from my shoulders, "And then I'm going to fall to my knees in front of you and suck your gorgeous cock."

Then I slid the other strap down cupping my firm breasts as my dress fell to my feet and said in my most sultry voice, "And then you can fuck me, however you want, for as long as you want, until I beg and scream for you to stop."

Brad's cock was now enormously hard and I whispered, "Everything you ever dreamed of?" as I slipped off my thong and stood in all of my glory before him, naked except for black heels, and the gold necklace and bracelet that Brad had given me after the birth of each child.

Brad just nodded and I slowly and sexily, swayed over to him so that my large breasts were only an inch from his chiseled chest and his ragingly-hard cock lightly touched my naked stomach.

"You want me Brad?" I teased breathlessly.

"God, yes," He moaned back.

I smiled, "I want you too. All day I have wanted my sexy boy to fuck me. But Brad, do you want me to first suck your big cock?"

"God yes, get on your knees and suck me Ally" Brad almost growled with desire. I knelt and wrapped my fingers around his thick, hard cock, which sent a flood of fire bursting through my pussy.

"Your cock is so gorgeous," I said as I gently lowered my wet mouth around Brad's thick and pulsing cock. My tongue playfully flicked, and then danced, hungrily across and around the sensitive head. And then I stuffed as much of Brad's cock into my mouth as I could, slowly bobbing back and forth, sucking as firmly as I could.

Locking eyes with my husband again, I once again began licking around the sensitive tip, alternating between loving kisses and gentle, passionate sucks, as Brad breathed harder and lifted one hand to begin stroking my hair.

The smugness had gone from his grin and was replaced by a look of absolute pleasure, "You're so good at this"

"I know I am good. I want to please my hot stud of a husband," I whispered seductively, "And Brad do you want to fill my mouth with your hot cum?"

Brad could only moan in response as my tongue danced around the sensitive head of his cock.

"Oh God," Brad grunted and rolled his eyes backwards for a moment, before he once more looked down at me smugly as he growled, "Do you like sucking my cock Ally?"

I nodded as best as I could around my mouthful of hard cock, before I sucked more firmly and once more slid my lips down to meet my hand as it pumped furiously up and down the rest of his thick shaft.

"You're good. Best blowjob ever."

"Then cum for me Brad?" I purred erotically, panting heavily from my fervent worshiping of his cock.

I felt Brad's balls suddenly tighten as my mouth enveloped his cock. And then he exploded, pumping rope after rope of cum into my mouth. And I, being a good little cocksucker, concentrated on sucking and swallowing his whole load

Brad drew me to my feet and kissed me, "You are so good at that my horny wife. But this stud before he fucks you is going to do magical things to your hot damp pussy. Would you like that Ally?"

"God yes," I moaned.

"Are you desperate?"

"Yes," I whimpered.

Brad pushed me onto the bed. I gazed up at him enveloped in a fog of lust.

"I am the best pussy licker you know. Are you prepared for ecstasy?"

"God, yes Brad. Do it. Make me cum."

A sudden tingling-blaze ran through me as Brad dropped to his knees and ran his tongue across my pussy lips. And then he began to lap at my pussy, not delicately as he usually did, but firm and hard smearing my juices over my pussy and his face.

"Oh God, so good."

Brad looked up, "So you like this little wife. Teasing and tempting your man all day. Getting him so all he wants is to ravish you."

Ravish, what a wonderful word. Yes that is exactly what I needed. "Ravished, you going to ravish me, little me?" said in my best innocent voice.

Brad smiled with a look of pure cocky desire. "First seemingly innocent wife, I am going to ravish you with my tongue and then my cock."

I sighed in happiness. Brad's inner stud was always present but tonight it was fully out to play.

"Take me. No mercy."

A look so wicked passed over Brad's face. It stirred something primeval in me. My pussy leaked in desire, desire for this completely hot guy.

Brad's lips went straight for my clit and he ran his lips and tongue over my sensitive nub drawing a moan of joy from me. Two fingers slipped into my moist pussy and, with an ease that spoke to their knowledge of how to pleasure a woman, firmly pressed against my g-spot. Brad's fingers and tongue went to work. He was firm, in control, and with a final moaned, "Ravish me," I slipped into ecstasy mumbling incoherently.

A powerful orgasm was quickly building in me. Not teasing, just pure unadulterated lust from my husband was now driving it. And when it crashed over me, the intensity made me dizzy. I pushed my hips into Brad's mouth and his tongue and fingers pushed back riding me through my moment of joy.

Brad kissed his way up my body and mashed his mouth to mine. I could not hold the kiss for long as the orgasm had left me breathless.

"God you are good," I stammered.

"I know," he smugly replied.

Even though I had just cum my pussy quivered with desire. A smile spread across my lips as I sexily asked, "Good enough to be ready to fuck me."

Brad rolled off me and moved up the bed where he rested his head against the headboard. I rolled on to my front and looked up at him. He smiled smugly took hold of his hardening cock in one hand. He was waiting, waiting for me to come to him. To come to him and be fucked. This was turning me on so much.

"Brad," I purred, "Do you like it when I say fuck."

"God yes Allie."

"You've been wanting to fuck me all day," I began to say in a horny, sultry tone as I slowly, sexily, and teasingly crawled over to him, "But first I want you to watch as I ride your cock, watch as I fuck myself on you, while you watch my breasts bounce."

I swung one slender leg over his stomach, kneeling up above him in all of my glory. "And then," I teasingly continued, running my hands over my hard nipples, "Then you get to put me on my back and fuck my brains out until I'm weak in the knees."

I reached beneath me and wrapped my fingers around my husband's cock and directed it to my burning-hot pussy, and I began to impale myself on his shaft.

"Mmmmmm" I gasped sexily as the thick head suddenly pushed into my tight pussy.

I don't know whether it was real or my imagination but Brad felt bigger tonight, as inch by inch he slowly stretched my pussy as I lowered myself down until, with a surge of pleasure, I sank all of his rock solid cock deeply and fully into my pussy.

"God," I breathed again, resting my hands on his strong wrists as his hands stroked my thighs, before adding with a small, playful laugh, "Seems you are ready for me after all"

That comment made Brad's self-satisfied smile deepen and shivers of desire shot through my body and I let myself relish the feel of his cock balls deep inside me.

With that, I slid my husband's hands up from my thighs, over my stomach, and onto my breasts and when he began squeezing firmly a bolt of lust shot down to my quivering pussy.

"You need something to hold onto while I fuck myself," I purred, "Be gentle," and Brad and I grinned; both of us so knew that wouldn't happen.

I began to slowly rock my hips back and forth, gently sliding Brad's thick cock almost out of my pussy before plunging back down, then gently rotating my hips, working my pussy in an amazing feeling circle. My whole body tingled and shuddered. A short, soft moan escaped my lips as my eyes remained locked with his and his hands continued to firmly massage my nipples.

"God Ally, your pussy is so tight"

"Do you like watching me fuck myself on your magnificent cock, Brad?" I breathed between soft, lustful moans as he gave my breasts a firm squeeze, then pinched my nipples. Shots of pleasure went straight to my clit and I began to ride him harder.

Brad's grin was almost triumphant and he slapped my bare ass hard, growling, "Yes honey. Ride my cock hard and then I am going to throw you on your back and ride you harder."

Both the slap and his words set a fire within me that immediately had me leaning hard on his chest and bouncing up and down, as furiously and as relentlessly as I could.

The grin of triumph on Brad's face made my pussy burn all the hotter, and I leaned closer to gently kiss his lips. "I am all yours," I said, kissing him my whole body burning with lust, "To ravish."

Hearing those words Brad abruptly rolled me on my back. I lay across the bed on my back, with hair falling over the edge of the bed, and my legs locked around Brad's waist. He began to relentlessly pound his cock into my pussy. I passionately dragged my nails down his back as he held himself above me, and bucked my hips excitedly up to meet his hard and powerful downward thrusts into me.

Brad slammed his cock deep into me over and over again, grinning as he ravished me, doing what I had asked. Each thrust was driving my ass deep into the soft mattress and causing the bed to shake. It was utter pleasure, and I could feel the fast-approaching orgasm. The force of the fucking he was giving me had me moaning loudly, almost constantly and totally incoherently.

"...Ummmmm, yeah... oh God, you're amazing...ohhhh ummmm, you fuck me so good...ummmm yeah...ohhh, I've never been ravished this good ohhhhh, fuck ohhhh Brad yes!"

Harder and harder he rammed his cock home, pulling almost completely out of my increasing well-lubricated pussy before slamming back in so hard, so quickly, "Oh God yes Brad, I'm close."

"God Allie I'm gonna cum soon," he groaned harshly.

My head was spinning and body felt on fire. This felt so good and I could feel the most earth-shaking orgasm fast approaching. The sight of my hot, good-looking naked guy above me, so strong as he held himself above me, fucking me within an inch of my life drove surges of immense pleasure through my body.

I began to scream wildly as I madly clawed at Brad's body as my whole world began to spin, my pussy tingling with bolts of lightning that lanced through my entire body. This was it, "Oh fuck Brad I'm cumming."

With the last word my world erupted in a blaze of pure pleasure, my vision filled with every light imaginable and I screamed loudly from the bottom of my soul.

Less than a heartbeat later my climax exploded into another mind-shattering orgasm as my husband screamed, "Oh Fuck Ally.." and his cock deep inside me blasted cum deep into my pussy. After what seemed like an eternity Brad collapsed heavily on top of me as we both lay there on the bed panting but oh-so content.

We closed our eyes relishing breathlessly our post-orgasmic bliss, with Brad's slowly-softening cock buried within my pussy, I enjoyed the feel of my bare breasts pressing against his chiseled chest.

"God that was good," Brad breathed heavily with a smug smile that reflected his pleased tone.

"That was," I smiled sweetly and lovingly, "Absolutely fucking wonderful." I tingled with the pleasure that my sweet smile and dirty words brought to Brad's face.

"Enjoy yourself I take it?" he joked and I smiled as I gave him my, obviously I just screamed my head off and came so hard, look.

"Brad it a long time since I've been fucked that hard" I breathed with a deep, happy, and oh-so-impressed sigh, before she smiled playfully at him "You really know how to make a girl's night fun"

Brad laughed before he replied. "You should talk, damn I've never had so much fun working so hard in a long time."

I couldn't help but smile, "But we'll definitely have to try ravishing again."

"Want some more already?" he smugly asked, and I glanced up to his face and laughed softly before resting my head on his solid chest and taking hold of his soft cock.

"Not quite yet stud," I teased with a giggle as I stroked his soft cock, "You've made me too weak at the knees for that just yet."

"And another thing," Brad added, "When I planned this vacation I thought tomorrow would be your favorite day. So maybe we had better get some sleep."

"Ok honey, I loved tonight. I was so horny and you were so good. I love you so very much."

Brad gently kissed me, "I loved tonight too. You are so sexy and so much fun too. I love you my gorgeous. Sleep tight."

I drifted off to sleep completely happy wrapped in my husband's arms.

**********

Our alarm went early and we both got up together and went to the bathroom.

"Hey we can use the shower together," Brad said as he turned on both nozzles. I stepped under the warm water which felt wonderful as the air was a little cooler than at Arenal. Turning I looked at Brad who was facing me with his eyes closed, letting the water run over his hair. I stared loving the view and the flutter in my pussy my gorgeous husband always caused.

He opened his eyes and smiled at me and I smiled back. His penis stiffened a little.

"You know honey, one of the things I like most about boys is that we girls don't have to wonder if you are into us. One look at me and you are getting hard."

Brad smiled wickedly and ran a soapy hand over his even stiffer penis.

"That's because you are sexy. Now that you have created this, what are you going to do about it?"

I wandered over seductively and gently kissed him, "Nothing big boy. You said this might be my favorite day and even your gorgeous cock is not going to stop me getting to the cloud rainforest."

Brad sighed in mock exasperation, "Cock tease."

"Maybe now," I said as I picked up a towel, "But later on I will make it up to you. However you have got me thinking."

"About what?" Brad asked as he started to dry himself.

"You know how we talked about redecorating our bedroom and bathroom. Our bathroom is big enough for a shower with two nozzles. Then we can shower together. What do you think?"

"Good idea, yes it would work. There is enough room. Let's do it as our spring project."

I was really happy with the bathroom idea, it would make our personal space a little more romantic. We quickly dressed and went for breakfast before our transport arrived. As we started down the drive from the hotel, our driver suddenly stopped, "Look up in that tree. There are two toucans."

We crept quietly out of the car and just looked. The two beautiful birds were sitting quite high but still easily visible. Brad dug out our binoculars and we both had a good long look at the wonderful birds before they flew off.

"They come to that tree fairly regularly. Look out for them tomorrow," our driver said.

"Well that was a perfect start," I whispered to Brad.

"Yes it didn't take much for me to arrange."

I laughed and gently smacked his arm as we sat back and enjoyed the drive up to the entrance to the cloud forest proper.

When we arrived we waited by the entrance when Brad whispered, "Look at this Allie."

A beetle had landed on his arm and it was beautiful, golden all over it looked like a piece of jewelry. I am not so fond of insects but this one took my breath away.

Once through the gate we were in the cloud forest and in the dense vegetation it was suddenly cooler, damper and darker. Brad and I walked along hand in hand looking at the plants, but keeping an eye out for animals. We saw four small cute bats asleep on the underside of a large leaf.

Hummingbirds flitted through the trees but when we got to a clearing we saw a number of people looking skywards. We stopped and then I saw them, a pair of the most beautiful birds. Quetzal someone said. The closer bird was green with a red breast. But the far bird which was the same colour had a huge tail like that of a peacock though mainly green.

"Guess that's the boy," said Brad, "Cute tail to attract the girls."

"He is so beautiful," I whispered. We spend a long time just watching the birds until they flew away.

"Oh Brad you were right, I love it here. This is such a good day."

For the next two hours we wandered up to a waterfall and back seeing more birds, insects and spiders. We even saw three coati foraging for food on the forest floor.

"Girls," said my husband, "The boys are solitary."

"Studying biology in your spare time?"

"Done a little research on the animals, but my main biological interest this vacation is the mating habits of a certain female."

"I have noticed. And what have you concluded on these mating habits?"

"I haven't been able discern preferred habits. The horny little minx loves everything, preferably as often as possible with her mate."

"You are so right. I do love everything. The last two days have been special. Last night was a sexual blast."

"My pleasure."

"Mine too I think you'll find."

Not long after we arrived, hand in hand, at the entrance. Birds of prey circled overhead, but I was more excited by the sugar drinks in trays in the trees. Hummingbirds flew in and hovered as they drank the nectar. Not just one type but a number of different hummingbirds.

On the way back to our hotel we asked the driver to drop us in town. We wandered the shops and found some good quality wooden gifts for our parents and lots of little presents including stuffed toys for our daughters.

We saw a restaurant that had been built around a full grown fig tree. Unusual surrounds but it looked good so we went in and ordered a drink.

Just as we sat, Brad waved and I looked up to see Summer and Chloe. They came over drink in hand and sat with us.

We chatted about our respective days and I found out they had gone on a coffee tour and were going to the rainforest tomorrow. They were happy with their accommodation which sounded just as romantic as the hotel in Arenal.

We ordered dinner and wine and continued to chat with Summer and Chloe. It was so sweet finding out about the start of their relationship and the nerves Summer felt early on as realised just how much the younger woman meant to her.

"I so know what you mean," I commented, "I had dated before but I was a nervous wreck after my early dates with Brad. Not only could I have so easily broken my rules and slept with him on the first date, but it scared me just how much of a connection we had. Not that I was afraid of the feelings but scared they might not be reciprocated."