All Comments on 'Marriage of the Fae Ch. 04'

by HibouBleuMD

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
minxxxkittenminxxxkittenabout 6 years ago
THANK YOU!

I literally devoured that so quickly. Thank you so much for continuing the story. I love this story, although I kinda missed when Rhys was more of a asshole. I tend to like my reading dark, so I would love for more angst. I do love HEA and whatnot, but him being a asshole was what got me interested. Other than that, loved it and I wished the next one will be a lot longer. CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeabout 6 years ago
Great!

Loved every bit of it. The tension and struggle has to shift to move the story forward and this felt natural. You've opened up the possibility, for instance, that future sex scenes can have her actively participate. It was a wonderful surprise to see you post, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow.

Just wow. Having just reread chapters 1-3, it was a delight to see this new chapter.

Thanks for your Bio updates. Definitely looking forward to more and where you take this story.

JpmaggersJpmaggersabout 6 years ago
Great Update ^_^

Good to see you continue this story. I remember the early chapters from when I first joined the site, and it made enough of an impact that when I saw a new chapter up I squeed a little.

The prose is nice, the characters interesting, and you continue to do a great job with the world building. I hope this means we'll see far more of the adventures of Noelle.

Brilliant job, and keep up the good work ^_^

5/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Omg

It's like a Christmas miracle... In March I can't believe you finally updated I've waited so long for this please don't go on a year-long Hiatus again please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yesssssss!! :D

So, so happy when I saw the new chapter!! This is my favourite story on the site. As usual the writing is terrific :D I enjoy seeing the gradual softening of Rhys and his character develop. Was totally not expecting the twist at the end! Omg was certainly a shocker :O

I know life can get in the way of writing, I'm so thankful your back and continuing this brilliant series. 5 stars :) xxx

Eve86Eve86about 6 years ago
OMFGGGGGGG!

Siobhan is a piece of shit. OMFGGGGGG!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yippeeee!!!

Made my day! Hoping you can follow up with chapter 5 soon. Thanks for coming back to the story!

Clipsparapapel17Clipsparapapel17about 6 years ago

Keep it up! Your work is always worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Finaaalllly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5*

I don't always appreciate non-con themes, but this is really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Like a fantasy story of watpad. Even though it has a few rapey parts it don’t seem disturbing

This is a good story. Keep it up. Love to know what happens next and if she ends up going home. I started reading this today and through the morning

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 6 years ago
Infuriatingly insulting!

Do not compare the writing of HibouBleuMD to ANY writing on Wattpad! My god this is vastly better in every single category than anything found on Wattpad. Really that was totally uncalled for.

I had given up on this story ever being updated so I was very excited to see that it had. This is a very good non-con. I like that Noelle is highly resistant but not obnoxiously bratty. She is sympathetic as the underdog destined to come out on top.

And here is the obligatory begging for you to write faster, write more, etc etc etc.

LovelySilenceLovelySilenceabout 6 years ago
Yay!

I'm so happy you haven't given up on this story! It made my day when I logged in and saw that you had posted a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I was happily surprised to seee his addition to your wonderful story!!keeo it up its absolutely amazing ... I wonder what Rhys will do when he learns the truth...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I had no hope, this is amazing!

First of all, like others I had given up on this story. I loved the interesting different view points written in different characters, I loved the fantasy theme, I love your writing voice. When Rhys was abusive it made me actually angry and sad and I feel like getting to emotion is what makes for a thrilling piece. It is no longer just smut, it's something I would read in my free time. When I saw it on trending I though 'this can't be'- but it was. So thank you for that.

Even though this is non-con I'm really glad to see progress in Rhys's character due to the fact it is more of a story. I see a lot of non-con with sad endings about abusers coming up on top, and I like that this is heading towards a more mutually happy ending, especially with the whole 'elixir doesn't like harm to a mate' thing. As much as I love the kink mind-fuckery I am a romantic at heart and seeing someone turn around makes me happy. Though I know there will probably be a few (kinky) slip ups, Im starting to not only feel for Noelle but also feel for Rhys, and he's looking more dynamic than just some bigoted villain set out to force himself on Noelle. I love it. I love all of it. I love Siobhan's side plot about being gay. I love the plot of Noelle being human and the ignorance of the fae. I love what it's setting up to be.

Anyway as much as I could go on about how happy I am with this, and how glad you decided to come back, and how beautiful you set your writing, I will say I am definitely here and excited to see your next piece.

kathflekathfleabout 6 years ago
Looking forward to more!

I really enjoy reading your work, and hope you're able to post more soon! This is well written, and the plot and character development are exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Will a new one be coming soon?

I know it's only about a month but I was curious if the yearly update was more likely or if I should check back in three months or what the normal upload might be?

LemonLimeBittersLemonLimeBittersalmost 6 years ago
More please?

What a great story! Fantasy themed, measured plot, believable characters with actual personalities and their development as the story progresses. Everything I could ask for and more. Your writing is excellent and I love the different perspectives from which the story is told. I love everything in this story so far and I'm ecstatic at the direction this story is heading. I love strong heroines in stories, especially in non-con. I'm lucky that when I discovered this gem 4 chapters have been written already. Seeing the timeline when these were posted did make me cringe though. I sincerely hope your next installment of this story won't be too long away. Eagerly waiting for chapter 5 and a big thank you for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

more please

BoundkittenBoundkittenalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

Can’t wait to read more! The story is fascinating and I look forward to you publishing more chapters!

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 6 years ago

It seems like all the highest rated (and good) stories are works in progress here, thanks for sharing.

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5almost 6 years ago
Well done

I'm not usually a fan of non-con, but I AM a fan of good writing, and this is far above the standard on this site. Each chapter is better than the one before it. You are a very talented writer, Hibou. Hope you will find the time to finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MORE!!!

I absolutely love this story makes me wish i could be taken by a fae.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This story is fantastic.

I love the characters and the story. I really hope to see more of this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
amazing

this is an amazing story and concept!! can’t wait for more updates and chapters!!!!

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794about 1 year ago

Well that was a plot twist I wasn't expecting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHibouBleuMD@HibouBleuMD
Okay, things are going slowly, as you can probably tell. I'm not dead and I haven't abandoned MotF. I appreciate y'all who have continued to follow and show support--you have not gone unnoticed! Stay tuned, if you dare.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES