Marriage Opened Wide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise, however, when I tried to mount my own wife, she pushed me away. In front of the two studs that had just finished servicing her, she told me she wanted me to clean her pussy out first. Stunned, I told her I wasn't really comfortable with that. Brad laughed off to the side, chortling "Christ, Cory, I would think you'd be used to it by now!" Sydney gave him a look, quieting him, before turning back to me.

"Honey, my pussy's been used up! I couldn't handle another one right now, not even yours. But if you show me some of that good tongue work of yours, I'll let you fuck that asshole Brad already lubed up for you. Come on, baby, show the guys what kind of lover you are."

What could I say? I found my head between her thighs, delving deep between her lips as she urged me to "get it all". I knew Brad and Dante were making comments, but with my wife's thighs squeezed around my ears, I couldn't make out most of them. I also realized they were also still filming, because I heard Brad say "tell the camera what he's doing, Syd!" and my wife responding, "He's eating my lover's cum out of me. Isn't he a great hubby? MMMM, I wonder if he prefers chocolate or vanilla?" All of them laughed while she pulled my head firmly into her crotch. Finally, she told me to focus on her clit, and bring her off, which I dutifully did.

As soon as she released me, Sydney got on her knees and presented her ass to me. Facing the camera now being held by Brad, she said "Don't worry about lubing up; Brad's cum should be enough." As I slipped it in, she giggled "Wow, it's going right in there, Cole. I can barely even feel it. I guess he stretched it out for you. Better fuck me hard, darling, or I might not even know you're in there." As the men laughed at her comments, I strove to prove her wrong, but I couldn't control myself. Within three minutes of entering her asshole, I came, much to my chagrin. Sydney didn't complain, however. She laughingly asked "Are you done already?" Then she added, looking toward Brad and the camcorder, "Didn't I tell you what a sensitive lover he is? He knew you two studs had worn me out, so he didn't take very long. Haven't I got the perfect hubby?" The sarcasm, and cum, dripped from her.

After Brad and Dante left, I complained about how she had spoken to me while they were here. She apologized if she hurt me, but said I obviously got off on the humiliating part, so why should we pretend otherwise? "Would you have gotten hard so easily and cum so quickly if you didn't like it, Cole?" I couldn't argue with that, so she said "As long as it's making our sex lives better, and it's not hurting one of us, we should be able to do it. We just may be surprised at how big a pervert you are." She had a point, but I had to ask her about the remark Brad had made about 'being used" to eating cum out of her. She confessed that she had told him about our role-playing, where I would pretend to be Brad, then after I had cum, pretend I was eating out another man's cum. She thought I might be upset with her for giving her lover details about our sex live. When I confessed that it did bother me a bit, Sydney said "I can understand how you feel, Cole, but as intimate as I've gotten with Brad, it's impossible to keep those kinds of things from him. You'd better get used to the fact that Brad is going to know all about your little kinks." I guess it was too late to worry about how her lover thought about me.

Three weeks later, I called her office to discuss a change in plans we would have to make for that weekend. I got her partner Veronica, who at first told me Sydney was in a meeting. This was not an uncommon occurrence, and I was about to leave a message, when Veronica giggled, "I think it would be okay if you interrupted this meeting. Let me buzz her."

"What?" That was not my wife's usual response when I called.

"It's me, Sydney. I wanted to know . . .

"I know who it is, Cole. What do you want?" I couldn't understand why she was acting this way. In the silence that filled my confusion, I could hear Sydney breathing heavily.

"Well?", she demanded.

"I thought you were in a meeting." Now I was sure I could make out the sound of flesh on flesh mingling with her panting. I couldn't believe it; she was fucking Brad in her office! "Just what kind of meeting is going on there?"

Sydney chuckled throatily. "It's my favorite kind of meeting, Cole. The kind where the same point is driven home again and again and again . . ." I could make out the sounds of a male laughing in the background. "Now just what did you call for?"

I no longer had any idea. "I was just wondering what you wanted to do for dinner", I managed to stammer.

Between moans, my wife replied, "Oh, honey, I'm way too full right now to think about dinner." More laughter issued from the speaker, and I could just make out some whispering. A few moments later, Sydney continued, "I'll be bringing something home for you to eat later though." This brought forth even louder laughing. "Now let me get back to my meeting, dear. If there's something else, talk to Veronica."

With that, my wife disconnected, and I found myself back on the line with Veronica. "So Cole, did you need anything else?", she saucily queried.

"How often had my wife been seeing Brad in her office?" I demanded without prelude.

"Why, Cole, I believe she tries to fit him in whenever possible. She loves meeting with him. Though I am curious about something, Cole."

"What's that, Veronica?"

"What makes you so sure it was Brad she was meeting with?" Giggling mischievously, she hung up on me.

I couldn't believe that Sydney had been fucking Brad behind my back, and if her partner last comment was to be believed, she might just have other lovers as well. As soon as she arrived home I confronted my wife, demanding to know everything that had been going on. Before I could get anything out of her, however, Sydney calmly asked me if I had jerked off after I had heard her getting screwed by another man. I had to confess I had not been able to resist; I admitted the phone call had left me tremendously turned on.

"I thought so, Cole. I figured you were such a pervert, you'd even get a hard-on just from listening to me getting fucked. You should be thanking me, honey, instead of giving me this whole jealous act."

Sydney got me to confess that my sex life was the best that I had ever enjoyed in my life. She said hers was as well; it's just that she had discovered she needed more sex than I did to keep her life happy. If we were both happy, then what was the problem? My wife met said that she met my "sexual needs of the occasional fuck mixed in with lots of jerking off to videos or tales of me getting fucked, but I need something more. I've discovered I like having some secrets from you, having some liaisons that are just for me and no one else." She reasoned that if we were both getting our needs met, then what was the harm?

When I listened to her, and thought about what she was saying, it actually made sense. We were both happier than we had been in years, and obviously our sexual needs were being met in a more complete way than they ever had. If the relationship wasn't quite equal, well, what relationship really is? If it was working for everyone involved, wasn't that the important thing?

Of course, that didn't stop me from asking Sydney who it was that had been fucking her in her office while I was on the line, but my wife simply smiled, and teased, "That would be telling, Cole." Then she began to undress, smirking as she pulled me to her, and added, "Who knows, though, maybe his taste will be familiar. Dinner time, darling."

12