Marriage Transformation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,594 Followers

Cindy shared another bit of information when she said that she might have to get a look at Bill's cock and decide for herself if Maureen was exaggerating or not. Elizabeth was taken aback and asked Cindy, "But you're married, aren't you?"

Cindy answered, "Yes, Gary and I have been married three years."

Elizabeth was perplexed and Cindy picked up on it. She asked straight out how big Chris' cock was. Elizabeth stuttered and coughed. "I have no idea what you are talking about. I never thought of it."

"Well, is he big enough to make you cum?"

Elizabeth blushed and tried to change the subject. She had never even thought that penises came in different sizes. As for Cindy asking about her cumming, she again was lost. She liked sex, but she never felt any differently after or during than she had before. Anyway, when Chris came, he went soft and there was no more after that. Now she was beginning to have questions that she had never thought of before.

Cindy pressed her again, "Well, do you cum when he fucks you?"

Neither Elizabeth nor Chris used the term "fuck". They called it sex or making love. Cindy was in a different world than they were.

She continued, "Gary has a very thick long cock, eight inches as a matter of fact. He makes me cum so much. That is why I consented to marry him. I have fucked a few guys with bigger cocks than Gary, but no one any thicker. I wonder if Bill is that big. I am going to have to compare notes with Maureen. By the way if you don't know how big Chris' cock is, why don't you measure it?"

Elizabeth would grow warm many times after this conversation. She was so curious, but she did not want to get into intimate details about sex. Growing up, she was never exposed to such talk and the frank, candid way that Maureen and Cindy talked about sex was supposed to be "dirty". Proper ladies did not talk about these things. Yet, Elizabeth would get lost in her own thoughts and ponder what she might be missing. She reminded herself that she was going to try to find out how long Chris' cock was. Now that Cindy had shared a measurement and told her how very thick Gary's cock was, she would never sleep unless she had some type of comparison.

She pondered on how to do that. She could not come out and measure him. She had never touched Chris' cock. He always placed himself up to her vaginal lips and lunged forward. This in itself was uncomfortable because there was seldom any foreplay. She devised a plan. The next time they made love, Elizabeth asked him to take it easy until she was wetter. She reached her fingers into her love tunnel and moved until her natural lubricant began to flow. She then held Chris' cock and helped him into her waiting vagina. He was a little surprised, but he liked the sensation and made no other comment about it. Afterward, he made no mention of her touching him.

From this point on, Elizabeth began touching him a little more each time. Gradually he got used to her grasping his cock and eventually she would take his underwear down and stroke him in the light. Chris thought that they were just progressing as lovers. Elizabeth was slowly measuring her hand dimensions and finally realized that Chris was just under five inches long. She did not know what thick meant, but she was sure by now that Chris was not thick either.

The appliance store had two rest rooms and for some reason they had a full bath in one of them. Occasionally Cindy would come over when she got off work and take a shower. She said that after cutting hair all day, there was enough loose locks and static electricity in her shop to comb out a small dog off her clothes. Instead of going home to shower, she would shower at the appliance store if she had something to do after work. Elizabeth wondered a little about this, but didn't give it much thought.

One day, Cindy came over to the store and asked if it was okay if she took a shower. Maureen was there and as usual assured her that it was fine. Maureen followed with, "Big date tonight, huh?"

Cindy gave her a sly smile and a wink. Elizabeth asked about that after Cindy went into the bathroom. Maureen replied, "Well, I think maybe Cindy is entertaining clients tonight. I guess Gary is not in town."

As naive as she was, Elizabeth got the message that Cindy might be cheating in her marriage. She wondered aloud as to why, if Gary was as good in bed as Cindy had said, she would be looking outside her marriage.

Maureen said, "I don't know maybe she has a different itch to scratch."

Elizabeth walked to the back room about that time to get a cold drink. Cindy popped her head out of the bathroom and saw her there.

"Oh, Elizabeth, great. I forgot my makeup bag in the front seat of my car. It is unlocked. Do you mind running outside and getting it for me?"

Elizabeth gladly complied and was back in a jiffy. She thought that Cindy might need it inside the full bath because there was a vanity and chair in there also. She knocked quietly on the door and heard, "Come on in."

Cindy had just hopped out of the shower when Elizabeth opened the door. She was about to grab a towel and was standing there completely naked. While Elizabeth had nothing to be ashamed of with her petite figure, Cindy was literally stacked. She had a good DD cup set of breasts with beautiful areolas and nipples. Her nipples were hard from the shower and the areola was slightly puckered also. Elizabeth could not help but see her full pussy lips for Cindy was as smooth as a newborn. Her labia were quite prominent and a little red from the shower.

"Oh, thanks, love. Just put it down on the vanity while I dry off."

Elizabeth started for the door, but Cindy told her to stay while she did her makeup.

"I wanted to talk to you about makeup anyway, ever since I did your hair."

Cindy finished drying off and then hung her towel back on the rack. She grabbed her brush and leaned over to fluff out her pretty dark hair. When she straightened back up, her breasts bounced like two party balloons. As she let her steamy body air dry, Elizabeth was embarrassed to look, but could not help herself. Cindy grabbed something from her bag and Elizabeth soon realized it was a shiny dark yellow thong. She put one leg and then the other and pulled the pretty thong up her long tanned legs. As she snugged it in place over her hips, she lifted each leg to make sure the thong slid up. It was so sheer; you could see her prominent labia and made quite a pronounced camel toe.

Next, Cindy put on some black thigh high stockings. They were the stay up kind and she did not need a garter belt. Next came a ridiculously high pair of heels. She then stepped into a short white mini-skirt. She sat down at the vanity topless and proceeded to apply her makeup. She applied heavier than normal eye shadow and mascara. She applied foundation and powder and then a dark pink lipstick. When she was done, she turned to Elizabeth and asked," How do you like it?"

"Uh, it looks pretty heavy. Uh, not bad, thought, uh, just heavy."

"Look, Elizabeth, you have made such a beautiful transformation from rather plain to very modern. You look great. Now, to top it off you might want to freshen your makeup. I am not talking about looking like a slut, just accentuate what is god given and hide whatever you don't like. Not that you need to hide anything, you know, just make yourself feel good. Let me show you some quick easy touchups."

Cindy sat Elizabeth in the vanity stool and gave her a quick touch of mascara and some eye shadow. She added a light lipstick. Elizabeth's hair was already pretty. When she looked back into the mirror, she saw a different self.

"Oh, my, Cindy, that does change the way I look dramatically. But I am not sure I can leave it on. Chris is already uncomfortable with my new clothes and shoes. Not to mention my new haircut."

"What? What does Chris have to say about it? You are working and need to look your best as work. Not to mention that as pretty as you are, the highlights make you even prettier. You are absolutely gorgeous and your figure is petite, yet very curvy. Sweetie, thousands of women would kill for what you have and you just hide it. Live, girl. You look great."

All of this was taking place while Cindy was still showing her magnificent showgirl breasts. She then took out a thin crop top with tiny spaghetti straps and lifted it over her head taking care not to disturb her makeup. Her full breasts pushed the thin material out to a sexy drape. Her nipples and areola were clearly on display.

"Well, think about what I showed you about the makeup. Now I am off."

"Oh, are you meeting Gary for dinner?"

Cindy smiled and cupped Elizabeth's chin with her hand. "No, dear, I am going out to meet a friend."

"Oh."

Cindy smiled a devilish smile and bid Elizabeth good night.

After this Cindy continued to pay attention to Elizabeth and monitor her makeup. Over a few months, Elizabeth found a way to upgrade her wardrobe herself. She would go to garage sales in high end neighborhoods. She found out quickly that other people don't wear out their clothing; they just get tired of it.

Maureen and Cindy both took an interest in seeing Elizabeth model some new bargains that she had found. Because she was petite, Elizabeth really missed out on some high priced bargains because the sellers were considerably bigger than her. She found more bargains from some of the better clothing that some teen age girls had tired of. In that way, her wardrobe took on a younger look. Together with the shop talk and sexy tidbits that Cindy and Maureen shared, Elizabeth was coming transforming into a more mature thinker.

Chris continued to criticize Elizabeth for her buying of her newer wardrobe, even though she told him exactly what little she had spent. He still seemed to be uptight about her more confident sexual self, but he did enjoy getting his cock stroked before sex.

One day Elizabeth got her hair cut again and found Cindy very isolated. No one was around, so Cindy spoke freely. She probed Elizabeth about her sex life with Chris. Naturally, Elizabeth felt uncomfortable. Cindy prodded on and asked if they enjoyed oral sex. Elizabeth stuttered and said that they didn't do anything "nasty" as she called it.

"Oh, Honey, you don't know what you are missing. Do you give him head?"

"No. We were raised very strict."

"Yeah, well everyone is up to a point. You need to explore more. I noticed that you seemed to be looking at my shaved pussy when I was in the shower that day. Do you shave yours?"

"No, I would never do that."

"Well I have found out that guys love going down on a woman with a slick pussy. When they put their tongues in me, I am slick both inside and out."

Elizabeth blushed, but she was becoming more and more concerned about the way women talked openly about their sex lives, while she found sex to be, well, okay, but not that exciting. She began looking forward to spending more time listening to Maureen and Cindy. Sometimes after Chris had dumped his cum in her, she caught herself thinking about the comments the girls had shared with her about their husbands' cock sizes. She tried to put this out of her mind, but she still was curious.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,594 Followers
12