Marriage Transformation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth questioned, "Are you sure you want to do this again?"

"It was exciting the way we went about it with Dan. You basically followed his lead after he showed you that big cock. He was not domineering over me when we actually showed him my feminine self. He pretty much knew about my lingerie fetish beforehand, so it was not like it came out of nowhere. You were very happy to experience his big cock. I accept that my cock is not up to par in size and I was also excited to see you orgasm vaginally when he fucked you. So, yes, I am willing if the right situation comes up."

"Wow, Baby. Great. I think we might need to spend a weekend away to be sure we are on comfortable turf. Let's think of a scenario where we might find the right person together with the right situation. I want us both to feel safe. We could go out with you dressed again and see what happens, but I think I would rather the guy know that we are a couple so you can be there with us."

Within a month of this conversation, Chris was asked to go to a client's manufacturing plant about two hundred miles away. The city would be large enough to have enough clubs to pick from. Chris set up his meeting on Friday afternoon. They left early that morning. He had made reservations at a nice Hyatt for two nights. He was going to drop Elizabeth at the hotel and go on to his meeting.

Without any definite plans, they set out. The drive was tension filled, but they were both comfortable with the concept. He teased her about not being able to attract a suitable man to fulfill her needs.

"Huh," she quipped, "The biggest problem will be to find a guy with enough gall to let you be there when it happens."

"Yes," Chris said, "Getting to know someone well enough for them to be comfortable with that scene is going to be the key, given the small amount of time we have."

They checked into the hotel and got settled before Chris went on to his meeting. He returned around five o'clock. Elizabeth was getting some sun in the pool and attracting quite a bit of interest. Chris found her lounging in the sun and pulled up a chair as they talked.

"Anything exciting?"

"Actually, yes. There are some good looking guys hanging around that are here for a bachelor party. Some of them have already made it over and hit on me. They asked the usual questions and offered me beer. I told them that I was waiting for my husband and it seemed to put them off."

"Yes, I imagine that was a wet blanket on their fire."

"Actually two of them came by together. I guess they were more comfortable to beat around the bush with questions, so they just carried on a conversation. When I told them that I was waiting for you, one of them asked how long it would be before you got here. They made small talk and then excused themselves. But they were there long enough for me to see a big bulge in one of the guy's swim suit. It didn't look like an erection either. The seam of his suit threw his cock to one side when he sat down. It looked enticing, but I was not going to try to hook up until I asked you. You see, he is a big black man about 6'-2" and very well built. We have never talked about anything interracial. It just never came up."

"Oh," Chris said, "Well, the way we grew up, there was very little interaction with African-American people. I never thought about it very much and our parents were not outspoken on the topic and certainly not racist. The strong church ties we both had, I mean, the intent was to love and accept everyone. I just never thought about loving a black man in that way."

"As a matter of fact, Honey, I see Tim coming back into the pool area as we speak. Don't stare, but he just came in the gate."

Chris tried to be casual and moved a bit until the big black man was walking toward a lounge chair. The guy was muscled up and looked very athletic. He had a towel on his shoulder, but it hid very little. Chris could not make out much in his swim trunks, but he knew that Elizabeth had been impressed.

She said, "I tell you what, Honey, if you are interested, he certainly fits the bill in the size department. His trunks were wet when I noticed his cock and you could see the size better the way the wet material clung. Why don't you go up to the room and relax. I will stay a while and see what comes up."

She grinned at Chris at the double entendre. He agreed and left. Luckily their room was pool side and on the second floor. He went up and took off his clothes and had a shower. When he came out, he dried off and put on a pair of satin panties. He watched from the window as Elizabeth lay in the late afternoon sun. Shortly, she got up and walked around the pool to the service cabana and got a bottle of water and another towel. She just happened to walk past Tim on her way back. He obviously said something to her and she responded. They talked for a second until she pulled up a chair beside his lounger. They continued talking and he could tell that the conversation was warming up.

He could see Elizabeth flirting back as Tim apparently used his best pickup lines. Elizabeth stood back up and turned her backside toward Tim. She pulled the top fringe of her bikini bottom down a couple of inches. Apparently this was to ask his opinion about the amount of sun she had gotten. She then sat back down and Tim sat up and put his legs on either side of hers. It wasn't long before he started casually touching her on her knee. Chris saw his hand pass under her knee and down her calf as he felt her smooth legs. She seemed to be enjoying this and spread her legs a little wider. Tim followed by gently stroking her thighs.

This mating ritual went on for a while until she stood up and touched his arm. She gently rubbed her finger tip up and down his arm, then patted him and got up. She waved eagerly back toward him as she walked outside the pool fence and toward the hotel entrance. Chris' cock was hard in his panties as he waited for his pretty wife to make it back to their room.

"What happened?" Chris asked.

"My you look so hard in your panties, Baby. Did you see anything interesting from the window? We are going out after dinner. Let's go grab some light fare, then come back and relax. We will be going out around 9:00."

"What happened? I mean other than him stroking your legs?"

"We are going to a club called "Inferno".

"Will he be there?"

"Dumb question, yes he will be there and he understands that we are married. I hinted that we are progressive thinkers. I think he got the message because his cock was making a big tent in his swim suit. I mean big, as in maybe Bill big. A real whopper. I can't believe that we sorta planned this and this guy fell right in our laps without any hoopla."

"Are you sure you can handle a cock that big, Honey?"

"It will be interesting to try it out. Between Dan's big cock and our dildo, I think I can take most of it, but who knows. Getting him back here in our room is almost a sure thing. It was all I could do not to reach for his cock and suck it. Not that I could get that monster in my mouth. I mean it looked thick and long both. My pussy is dripping just thinking about it. I see you are making quite a mess in the front of your panties also, My Husband."

They got dressed. Chris slipped on a pair of nude pantyhose over his panties. He pulled on casual slacks and polo. When he slipped on his loafers, you could see the pantyhose on his ankles. Elizabeth pulled on a short tennis skirt with no panties. A pair of white sandals and a low cut top was all she wore. No bra either. They were going to get in the mood over a casual dinner and then when they came back to get dressed.

By eight thirty they were both ready. Elizabeth wore a short red skirt with stockings and garters. Her top was white and had a deep V down past her beautiful breasts. Of course she did not wear a bra, but she did put on a bright red thong. She had her pussy waxed before they had left and she was slick and wet already. Her thong was drenched before they hit the door. They drove to the club and went inside. It was hopping pretty well by then for a Friday night.

After securing a table, the couple danced a few numbers. It was warm and they were both hot and ready. Tim surprised Chris as he tapped in. Elizabeth gave an innocent nod as if they had just met. Chris returned to the table and started sipping his white wine. Nothing wrong with putting out subliminal signals to start with. Elizabeth had ordered a tequila sunrise further marking her territory if only vaguely. When the dancers returned to the table, Chris invited Tim to stay and have a drink. The waitress brought him a beer and they visited amiably for a while until Elizabeth pulled Tim up to dance.

This time Chris watched as Tim's hands gradually made their way down to her beautiful ass. He rubbed her butt and undoubtedly found the imprint of her thong and garters. He pulled her to him and she ground into him with her pussy. Occasionally, Tim would move his hands under her arms and feel her full side boobs. Chris could see her nipples harden as he massaged the sides of her breasts.

Chris was rock hard in his panties and pantyhose. He thought that having a small cock had a least one advantage. He did not need to worry about hiding his erection if he got up. The couple got to know each other on the dance floor as Tim continued to feel her butt. She would occasionally separate from him and look downward admiring her ability to induce a rather hard erection under his jeans. As they made their way back to the table, Chris noticed Tim's erection was extended down his pants leg creating a bulge the size of a paper towel cardboard. It was much thicker than that. He wondered if seeing this amazing cock would scare his wife off. He was as excited as Elizabeth was and yet he was concerned how Tim would react to having the cuckold present while he fucked Elizabeth.

They sat down at the table and Tim thanked Chris for sharing his wife. They all giggled at this because it was so accurate, yet unintended choice of words. As they drank and talked, Elizabeth was quite animated and touched both men on the hands and arms to emphasize a point. Tim had his hand under the table and was now exploring her inner thigh. Elizabeth spread her legs slightly to allow him better access. Chris also was rubbing her other thigh. She patted Chris' hand and leaned over to kiss him. She then held Tim's hand and leaned over and kissed him. He tried to stick his tongue in her mouth, but she would have none of it. She smiled a teasing smile to Tim. She also pulled his hand further up her thigh. She had moved her legs around facing him more now that he was probing under her skirt.

As his fingers crept closer to the prize, she gave a low moan and tilted her head back. Chris adjusted his angle where he could see the ebony black arm reaching under his wife's short skirt. She shuddered as Tim came in contact to her tiny thong. He could feel her wetness and warmth. She scooted further down in the chair, pushing her pussy forward and into his probing fingers. He felt down the side of the tiny patch of sheer material and pulled the small elastic band aside to reach into the essence of her feminity.

Tim whispered, "You are so hot and wet. Your panties are dripping."

"Maybe I need to change them," she whispered. "Honey, let's go to the restroom and switch."

Tim looked at them both. He was not quite sure what was happening, but he was not the least bit deterred.

"Chris," Elizabeth said, "You go first and meet me outside the ladies room."

Chris got up and made his way to the men's room. He now wished he had dressed en femme so they could go in the ladies room together. He knew that she was preparing Tim for the subservient husband to be present and help them both as they ultimately fuck each other. He went inside a stall and removed his pantyhose and panties. He then put the pantyhose in his pocket and held the satin panties in his hand. The panties were drenched with his precum. Outside, Elizabeth exchanged her thong for his satin panties. Chris made his way back to the table while Elizabeth stepped back inside the ladies room to put on Chris' panties. She smiled to herself, feeling the cool wetness in the front of the panties. She guessed that Tim would figure it out when she returned to the table and he reached his hand back under her skirt.

Chris' little cock was still hard as he felt the sopping wetness of Elizabeth's thong against his crotch. Elizabeth likewise felt the fresh moisture of the precum in his satin panties. Chris relished in the squishiness of the panties and the snug fit reaching near his hip and creeping up his nether region. The friction on his asshole was so different to him. It excited him and he wondered if Elizabeth could feel the wetness of his emissions also. He got back to the table and sat just before she got back. They both smiled at Tim. She put her hand on Tim's large black hand and felt the softness of his skin. Tim leaned over and kissed her again and quickly moved his hand back below the table. When he got up to the satin panties, he looked toward first Elizabeth and then Chris. They gave him a coy smile. He well knew that she had a thong on just minutes before.

Tim said, "Okay, what's up with the panties?"

She pressed her hand against his and drew him closer to her hot pussy.

"Nothing, we just like to switch sometimes."

"You mean your husband was just wearing these?"

"Yeah," Chris chimed in, "I have that thong on under my pants."

"That is, well, unusual. Why do you do that?"

Elizabeth leaned into his ear and whispered, "Chris' cock is not what you would call 'endowed'. He pleasures me in other ways including oral and marital aids. We have found, however, that nothing is as good as the real thing. You looked to me to be well endowed. Chris loves to watch as I am pleasured by a large man. We both enjoy it and afterward Chris will give me more pleasure. If you are interested, that's the deal. He watches and, uh, helps out afterward."

Tim stared at Chris and asked, "And you are okay with that, Chris?"

"Yes. Once we got comfortable in our sex life, I learned to be more attentive to my wife's needs. She was unable to reach a pleasurable ending with normal, uh, penetration and we found out that size does matter. I am not gay and you don't need to worry about unwanted advances. It is much safer for us if we are both there when we enjoy another partner."

"And you don't join in?"

"Not like you are thinking. However, I will fulfill my wife's wishes while I enjoy the thrill she gets from having, eh, such a large man in, well, inside her. She enjoys me ministering to her after she has reached mutual pleasure with a man. She does become quite animated when she reaches orgasm and I am very satisfied to see her enjoy the fulfillment."

"And you just watch?"

"Yes, unless either of you need my assistance."

"What does that mean, assistance?"

"Tim," Elizabeth interrupted, "I like Chris to aid us when we consummate the initial penetration. It is symbolic, but Chris loved it the first time we did this. It is a sign of his agreement with the act and also a hint of his submissiveness to my pleasure."

"Will he touch me?"

"Yes, if you don't mind, I will just hold you and point you toward my beautiful wife's inner folds. After that, I will enjoy myself as I watch your large cock splitting my wife's womanhood."

Elizabeth spread her legs more and pulled Tim's hand to her wet panties. He felt the fullness of her vaginal lips. He stuck his finger under the elastic of the panties, reaching her dripping pussy. She melted at his touch, fire shooting from her clit to her brain. She was ready to be fucked.

"Tim, let's go back to our room and get to know each other better. As long as you are good with the arrangement, I am yours as long as you like."

They paid their tab and could not get out of the club soon enough. Elizabeth rode with Tim and Chris followed in their car. On the way, Elizabeth was feeling Tim's cock. He pulled her toward himself and gave her a deep kiss, plunging his thick tongue deeply into her waiting mouth.

As they entered the elevator, Tim was already in her panties and feeling her dripping pussy with his fingers. He inserted his finger into her as she weakened and fell into him. She pulled her panties down and kicked them over to Chris.

"Here, Honey, take care of these, you may want to wear them again tonight."

Chris picked the panties up and put them to his mouth. He sucked her cum from the inside of the damp panties. They entered the room and Elizabeth excused herself to freshen up. Chris followed her into the bathroom. She sat him down after he had removed his clothes. Chris put on a pink bikini panty and pulled on white stockings and a pink garter belt. He sat on the counter as Elizabeth applied liner, mascara and eye shadow. She painted his lips with hot pink lipstick and applied powder to his face. A quick look and he was ready. He stepped into his high heels and followed her out into the room. Elizabeth just wore her stockings, the garter belt and high heels.

They both exited the bathroom and she immediately reached for Tim's belt. She undid the zipper and pulled his pants down. He wore boxers which explained how his hard cock had escaped the underwear. Tim sat back on the bed and finished removing his jeans, shoes and socks. He pulled his shirt over his head and exposed his rippled muscles. Elizabeth approached him and gently pulled his boxers down. The top band reached the start of his manhood and travelled down revealing his lemon size testicles hanging low in his scrotum. The band kept moving as she pulled. She wondered when the end would show.

Chris watched in amazement as his magnificent coal black cock came into view. It was massive. It was the biggest cock he had ever seen and it was hard and thick. He wondered how his wife could take this monster inside her vagina. He was literally transfixed as she dropped his boxers to his feet. He stepped out of them and spread his legs as the massive organ sprang free and stood out like a fence post. Chris felt his own cock releasing his precum in copious amounts.

Elizabeth sunk to her knees in front of Tim.

"God, Chris, can you believe how long and thick he is? This is amazing. Tell me what you want me to do."

"Lick his cock and suck him. Feel his balls. They are huge. I want you to let this big man service your pretty pussy."

She took the cock in her hands and pulled the head to her lips. She tasted the sweet flow of his precum. When she pulled her lips back to look at him, a long clear strand of precum followed her mouth back. It stretched as she pulled away until it finally separated and fell on her breasts.

"Honey, we are ready, will you please guide Tim's cock into my pussy?'

Elizabeth lay back and spread her legs. Tim mounted her. Chris reached under him and grasped the ebony spear. He led the head to her sex and rubbed it against her wet vaginal lips. He pull the massive organ closer as it began splitting is wife's vagina. After the head, Tim sunk further into her as she let out a loud gasp.

"Oh, God, Honey, he is so thick. It feels like he is splitting me apart. Ow, it hurts. Oh, okay, yes, now it feels better. Oh, it feels so full. Yes, give me more. Watch him fuck your wife."

Chris backed up and let Tim continue on his own.

"Yes, Tim, yes, you see how my husband agrees with what we are doing? Honey are you seeing how he is filling my pussy?"

"Go ahead, Tim, fill my wife with that beautiful cock and make her cum. I better warn you. She usually squirts when she cums. Just be aware. It might make you uncomfortable. It did me until I learned to enjoy it. She tastes so good. Go ahead and fill her up with your cum."