Marriage Transformation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim sunk his cock as far as he could. The black snake was eleven inches long and as thick as a water bottle. Elizabeth groaned and grunted as he pushed deeply against her uterus. As he reached bottom, there were still two inches of cock left. She was now cumming continuously. The sensation on her clit was amazing and she burst forth with shrill moans as her body shook uncontrollably. He began fucking her hard and deep. She was either in pain or ecstasy.

"Oh, oh, Tim, I have never felt anything like this. O, my god, you are killing me. Yes fuck me. Oh, oh, oh."

He obliged her and pounded her hapless pussy as hard as he could. Each time his cock head banged into her uterus, she yelped. Tears were in her eyes. She had never cum like this before. She had lost control and was spraying her cum as Tim pounded her mercilessly.

Finally, he tensed. Chris saw his butt muscles spasm and then loosen as he pushed yet again into her. He began shooting his seed deep into her. Thrust after thrust, he buttered her uterus with thick bursts of cum. It seemed like an endless supply. He slowed his thrusting and came to rest as his cock still spewed his cum into her. He collapsed on her as she was overcome with her own satisfaction and fell limp. Tim pulled out and his cock was shiny with their juices.

Chris quickly helped him move away and then sealed her vagina with his lips. He licked the folds and felt the warm unmistakable taste and aroma of male seed. He pulled his tongue back and took the first slurp of Tim's cum from her. As he sucked, he licked her clit. Her body was pushing the flow into his waiting mouth. He swallowed gulp after gulp. He was astounded by the volume. Tim's cum tasted very good. Chris was not that experience at eating other men's cum from his wife's pussy, but it tasted much different than had Dan's. The thick semen coated the inside of his mouth. Elizabeth squirmed and pleaded with him to suck her pussy.

When Chris had her fully drained, he got up and asked Tim if he wanted a hot wash rag or anything. Elizabeth preferred not to clean up any more and just lay back and enjoyed the afterglow of their mating. They rested and Tim asked how long they had been 'enjoying' the company of other men. Elizabeth explained how it had started and how different their sex life had become since Chris learned to value her fulfillment more than his own.

"I think now that even if Chris had a large cock, we would still try this on a limited basis. I have a friend, Cathy, whose husband has a really large cock and he encourages her to fuck other men in front of him if possible. Other times, when he might be out of town, he might talk to her on the phone and tell her to go out and see if she can find a man with a bigger cock than his. It took us a long time to learn to enjoy this. Chris was very jealous and insecure when we first got married. Now he is a lot like Cathy's husband. He gets a thrill out of my satisfaction. By the way, I hope I did not freak you out with my squirting. My friend, Cathy, is jealous of me. She calls it my 'gift'. It is rather messy, but it is not something I can control. Chris loves it now."

They talked openly about their new sex life. Chris was at ease with his little cock now. Tim was very interested how Chris could wear lingerie and not be gay.

"You have never sucked a cock, Chris?"

"No, heck no. We have never even thought about this."

"Well this is my first time getting involved in this, but I have heard that many white couples play with black men all the time. I have a couple of friends who have fucked white women with their husband's permission, but never heard of it with the husband present."

"You see," said Chris, "That is where the maximum enjoyment is realized. Not only the thrill and anxiety of the husband is fulfilled, but witnessing the wife personally makes it a mutual thing for all three parties. Or whatever number there is."

"Whatever number? Have you guys had more than one man in bed at the same time?"

Elizabeth said, "No, this is only the second time we have done this. The first time was after several exchanges with the guy, sort of extended foreplay, I guess. The first time was a little more novel, but our angst put a little uncertainty in the back of our minds. Recently, Chris suggested that he wished to do it again and here we are. You are fantastic, Tim. Did you get that whole monster in me?"

Chris interrupted, "No way, Honey, he still had two inches left when he started shooting off in you."

Elizabeth smiled and said, "The night is still young."

Tim continued the conversation about multiple partners. Elizabeth was thinking that might be a little disorganized and possibly dangerous. When she expressed this concern, Tim told her that he and some of his friends had participated in a few "gangbangs".

"Is that what you call it?"

"Well, yeah," Tim stated.

"How many guys were there?"

"Five or six as I remember."

"Honey, can you believe this?" she asked.

"I don't know about that. It seems sort of seedy, you know. But I wonder if you could even take that much sex in one session. That is a little out there for our tastes, Tim."

"I know," Tim said, "But this is the perfect opportunity, we could stand a little excitement in the extended bachelor party. I could set it up; even let the groom go first if he wants to."

They fucked in every position for the next four hours off and on. Tim fucked her doggy while Chris lay underneath. He let the cum fall directly into his waiting mouth the second session. Later Elizabeth rode his cock reverse cowgirl to give Chris a view of how much of his length she could take into herself. He was getting deeper as she relaxed and let him stretch her pussy. She had Chris lick and suck her clitoris as she came and squirted him in the face. Tim came another time in her pussy and Chris sucked it all out. Usually she only squirted once, but Tim's cock was amazing and she was still squirting after the third session.

He fucked her missionary style. She lay on her stomach flat on the bed and he stuck his still hard cock into her. Not every man could reach her in this position, but Tim had more than enough cock to fuck her this way. They lost track of the times and when Tim could no longer get hard, Chris sunk his little hard cock into her pussy and came as hard as he ever had. He ate his load from her. She tasted so much different now after being fucked over and over. The sweet nectar usually flowing out of her pussy now had a more primal dull caustic taste. It was still copious and Chris wondered how much Tim could cum before he went literally dry. The volume did decrease each time and Chris assumed that repeated sex literally drained both of their reservoirs.

In the wee hours, Tim dressed and got ready to leave. On the way out the door, he looked at both of them and said, "Think about the bachelor party thing and let me know if you are both interested. I left my phone number on the notepad over there."

Elizabeth and Chris fell asleep and slept for hours. They woke up famished. Their makeup had smudged the pillow cases and the bed was a virtual swamp. Chris found the housekeeper and slipped her a twenty just in case she was a little squeamish around the evidence of body secretions.

They went to brunch and enjoyed a hearty meal. They decided to plan the day and see what would come up that evening. The elephant in the room was the conversation that Tim had with them the night before. A gang bang was way out of the question. Or was it?