All Comments on 'Marriage Trouble Ch. 03'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
finially

Kat has found a backbone and told Savannah how she really feels about their marriage,maybe Clair will stay around because it looks like her and Kat are really good for each other, and that is what makes a good relationship or a good marriage putting your partners needs ahead of your own

RastanuraRastanuraover 6 years ago
About time

We do change as we grow older. As we become more aware of what we want and need, we also see the changes our partners are going through. If it means we are growing apart, we try to adapt and accomadate our ways. If we can't we need to terminate the relationship for the peace of both. It's hard but necessary. But we need to agree that is what is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My god

finally! I've been waiting for this moment to happen, I'm so happy for Kat

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 6 years ago

Love the scope of this story. Love the arc. Really like Kat, even though I sent 80% of the story screaming at her to stand up for herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And she woke up...

Again, a good, relatable story. Glad Kat finally found the courage.

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years ago
Awesome finish

When I read the second part previously, I simply feel sorry for kate and it was just okay, more or less, but I never saw this coming. I mean wao. That's quite a big twist and I think this is one of the best ending I could ever think of. Hats off.

Robyn1859Robyn1859over 6 years ago
Strengthening!

An interesting finish but one that gives clarity and strength

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Is there going to be another chapter about Kate and Claire finding their way in a new relationship?

WebmeanderWebmeanderover 6 years ago
Don't stop

Yes, the end works and you can stop there with a great story. However, I would love to read about a troubled marriage getting back on track. Is it possible for Kat and Savannah to reconcile? Could you make a believable story of marital hope? Their marriage is really bad, but there was a time when they supposedly really loved each other, can over overcome that mess?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 6 years ago
Good ending.

Ah, my optimism hoped that Savannah wasn't doing all that, and that Kat's self deception was more simple than it was.

Claire was wonderful. She laid out what she could see with plain words. And then when Kat revealed The Rest of The Story... well, such passion and... wow!

I really liked that the break with Kat & Savannah came through as calmly as it did. Once everything was out on the table it was like all the emotional undercurrents smoothed out and they could, finally, see each other across their differences.

Great, wonderful writing. Much thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please continue

This story is so good. I would love for it to continue. Maybe a sequal about Kat and Claire being together, because I hate Savannah lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Downward

A fail after chapter 2.

Sereena_1999Sereena_1999about 5 years ago
Wow

I loved this part because it finally explained everything to me.

I also like how well you've managed to express their emotions and actions.

This was fun to read although I really wished Savannah could work on their relationship and make it up to Kat.

Anyways, I LOVED the characters and understood them and you did an amazing job ❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This Ending Made Everything Worth It

I read Part 1 and it made me so irrationally angry (irrational because I knew they were fictional characters, but you write too well) that I skipped over Part 2. I only read Part 3 because if I didn't know how it ended it would eat me up inside.

But this ending?

A person finding the strength to end a toxic relationship and move in a healthy direction in their life and it not immediately blowing up? Was so nice to read that all my anger and disgust from Part 1 makes it all worth it.

The way you put their emotions and motivations into words shows that you actually knew what you were doing and writing a toxic relationship on purpose to make a point, and I give you props/kudos for your talent as an author.

Thank you for sharing this with all of us! :)

ohioohioover 4 years ago
Wonderful story!

Both hot, and deeply felt and emotional. Powerful stuff!

Thanks, ohio

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64312 months ago

For 2/3 of this story i wasn't enjoying it, the manipulation and aggression being shown and forced upon 2 of the 3 characters was extremely unsettling but the final chapter made the whole story so much better, not necessarily right but better! An emotional roller coaster! A good story!

Thank you!

Is there a chapter 4 in the works, where do they go from here? More please?

williambellwisdowilliambellwisdo5 months ago

aww yayyy!!! feel good story of the century. she finally stood up for herself...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES