All Comments on 'Married Guy Fucks Me... Hard'

by speedodave

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
jackbirdjackbirdover 6 years ago
love anal

44 years ago when I was a teen and he was in his 50's, my next door married neighbor showed me the joys of anal sex. I been giving him blow jobs for a few months now. I loved his thick uncut cock couldn't get enough of it. One day at his house his wife was out of town. I went over he was already naked he stripped me I was about to drop to my knees but he grabbed my arm lead me into the bathroom. He had a enema bag all set up told me he was going to clean me out. He filled me 3 times till the water was clear. He said get in the shower clean up. Came out he lead me to his den his desk had a big pillow on it he bent me in half my chest and head was on the pillow standing about a foot back from the desk. He got on his knees and buried his face between my cheeks. I was moaning it was a wonderful feeling like I ever felt before. I was hard as a rock. He then stood up lubed his finger and started rubbing my hole then pushed his finger in me. He finger fucked me for a while then he lubed his cock up. I felt him pushing at my hole. As it was going in it hurt he told me not to fight it just let it in. After he was in about half way he stopped said let me know when there's no pain. I lost my hard-on and told him ok. He then pushed all the way in me, I felt his balls on mine. I reached down started stroking my self as he slowly fucked me. Then he surprised me gave my ass cheek a slapped and asked if I liked being fucked. I said yes fuck me your cock feels so big in me. He started to pound me his breathing getting heavy. He tensed up moaning and I felt a warm feeling in me as he was doing little humps as he empty his balls in me. Once he stopped cumming he kissed the back of my neck asked if I liked being fucked, I told him yes. He pulled out turned me around I was leaning on the desk he got down started sucking me. I didn't last long shooting in his mouth. I felt cum and lube running down my leg he said go get clean up. Been a bottom ever since and loving it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous