Married Guy New Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir."

"Go get dressed, wear what I have put on your bed."

When I went into my bedroom I could not see any clothes.

"Sir, where are my clothes?"

"Wimp, the main bedroom is mine, yours is the smaller one."

I went to the other bedroom. On the bed were some of my clothes and some which were not. I put on a plain white shirt, red trousers (not mine) and the yellow briefs. Over that went my casual black jacket. I went back to the living room where Jim was still seated on the sofa. He told me to stand before him.

"Wimp you look fine, proper attire for my club."

We left the hotel together, the receptionist looked over at me, smiled and winked. I looked away as Jim noticed him.

"What's the story there, does he like you or something?"

"No Sir, just I kind of messed up when I was checking in, saying I was staying alone, he seemed surprised."

He looked over at the receptionist again telling me that I might not be good at reading people and that he thought the receptionist might like his cock sucked. He laughed as we left the hotel.

We took a local tram to the restaurant. The tram was very busy and we were very close. He grabbed my balls through my trousers and squeezed them hard. When I yelped a bit he told me to shut up and be silent. I noticed two middle aged guys sitting down next to us who had seen what had happened and they looked at me and Jim. When Jim squeezed me again I was looking directly at the two guys and they said something to each other and laughed. When I went to look away Jim told me to keep staring at them. He continued to squeeze my balls and lowered my trousers zip displaying my yellow briefs to the two guys. As the crowd grew in the tram Jim turned me around to face the two guys. He looked down at them, smiling at them and signalling down towards my trousers. They looked at each other and at the people around them, none of whom seemed to notice what was going on. One of the guys reached out and squeezed my balls hard, looking directly into my eyes for a reaction. When there was none, even though he was really hurting me, he pinched my penis through my briefs. His friend just looked on and laughed.

Jim turned me around and told me to zip myself up.

"We are out at the next stop, say thank you to the guys."

"Thank you."

"Does he do more?" one of the guys asked Jim.

"He's new, I am going to find out later."

"If you want any help here's my number, call us," he said, handing Jim a business card.

With that we reached our stop and left the tram. After a short walk we reached the restaurant where Jim was greeted like an old friend. We were given seats in the far corner which was relatively private and secluded from the main part of the restaurant. We sat down and Jim ordered for both of us, not even asking me what I liked or not.

When the food arrived he had ordered me a large salad while getting himself a large steak and chips. He had a beer while I had water.

When I looked at the food he said, "You will eat food that is suitable for wimps, not for real men."

The owner of the restaurant came over and sat down talking to Jim.

"Is this the new guy you were telling me about?"

"Yes, what do you think?"

"Looks a lot wimpish, just like you said, you taking him to the Club?"

"Yes, that's the plan, not sure yet what I will do with him, might have to take it easy on him first time, then again maybe not."

"Is he a natural cock sucker?"

"You want to find out for yourself?"

He smiled as Jim pushed my head down towards his lower body. I leant down and opened his trousers taking out his cock. It was not too big but was hard as I started sucking it, taking it all in my mouth as he held my head and pushed it down on his cock hard. It wasn't long before he came in my mouth. Thankfully he wasn't a big cummer and I had no problem swallowing it all. When I raised my head Jim was smiling, obviously pleased with what he had seen.

"Well, what did you think?"

"Not bad, good for a beginner but I'm sure, with practice, he will get better and better."

The owner left our table, thanking Jim and wishing him a good evening. In all of the time at the table he never spoke to me.

Shortly after, we left and went to a nearby bar, where Jim had another beer while I had more water. I guessed that was the way it was going to be. Jim spent the time talking to the bar man, chatting about the previous night's football game. The bar man did not seem to find it strange that Jim never said a word to me and I wondered if this was an usual place for him to bring his Sub's. I also wondered if the bar man ever got any benefits. I looked at him more carefully now, seeing a guy probably in his 30's, well built, and I surprised myself by wondering what kind of a cock he had. Was this going to happen every time I was in the company of Jim?

After he finished his drink we left the bar.

"Tell me Wimp, what were you thinking in there?"

"Sir, I thought you were going to have me suck his cock."

"And would you have liked that?"

"Sir, I will do as you tell me."

"That's not what I asked you."

"Sir, being honest I was beginning to think about the guys cock."

"Good, I knew you were a natural cock sucker, let's go."

We walked about two miles, Jim walking about two steps in front of me. We then went to a plain red door with no signage, number or name. He rang the bell and the door opened. A large black guy greeted Jim by name, welcoming him back. He took Jim's jacket and also took mine.

Jim walked ahead into a large lobby area greeting several guys along the way.

"Is it busy tonight?" he asked another guy, who he called Mark.

"Hi Jim, actually yes it is for a Monday evening. Is this a new one? I don't think I've seen him before."

"Yes, totally new, first time out with me."

"Ha Ha hope he knows what to expect."

"As you know that doesn't matter, tonight is his first test, we'll see how he gets on."

"Enjoy the evening, see you later."

We then went upstairs to a large room. The room was dimly lit with groups of chairs and low tables. At the tables were about 8 groups, ranging from 2 guys to 6 guys. In the middle of the room was a mid-level platform.

Jim went to an empty table with four chairs and sat down in the chair facing out into the room. He signalled to me to take the seat next to him. A large young black man approached the table.

"The usual Jim?"

"Yes please Frank."

Frank then brought the now standard beer and water. I looked around the room. At end table was at least one guy in a white shirt and red trousers. At some there were two. None of the red trousered guys seemed to be saying or doing anything other than sitting still and drinking water. I followed their lead. It was not long before we were joined by two guys, one in the shirt and trousers.

"Hey Jim, how you been."

"Hi Tony, I see you brought your number one with you tonight. That's good, my wimp here can see what can happen with proper training and education. Wimp, say hello to Bitch."

"Hi Bitch."

"Hi Wimp."

Tony and Bitch received the same drinks as Jim and I.

Jim and Tony chatted about various subjects for the next hour, never even looking or saying anything to Bitch and I. As I looked around the room I saw that the same was happening at all the tables.

I then heard a large bell sound; I looked at the clock and saw that it was midnight.

Immediately all of the red trousered guys stood up and removed their shoes, socks, shirt and trousers, all in the same order. Jim looked at me and I followed the others example and stripped to my waist.

I was now standing dressed only in my yellow briefs in a room full of guys. I took the opportunity to look around the room. Thirteen guys were standing and what I noticed is that we all wore briefs, albeit of different colours. Three wore yellow including me, four wore white, five wore red and one, Bitch, had black briefs on.

The guy we had met in the lobby, Mark, walked into the room and clapped his hands.

"Stand in a circle in the middle of the floor."

The others, who I now assumed all were Subs, walked to the middle of the floor. I looked at Jim who signalled for me to follow. I noticed that Bitch walked to the starting position, marked by a big X on the floor. The guys in red briefs then stood to his right. The guys in white next stood in a circular line. It was obvious that the other two guys, like me, were total newbies and we looked at each other. Assuming we were last I stood next to the last guy in the white briefs and the others followed suit, to complete the circle, next to Bitch.

"Do the walk," Mark then said.

Bitch turned towards the guy to his left in yellow briefs and signalled for him to walk slowly. Immediately all thirteen of us starting walking slowly in a circle, being looked up and down by all the seated guys. Many pointed at us and made comments to their colleagues. Some laughed at the comments, others sneered. We must have walked around for about five minutes before Mark again clapped his hands.

"Take your position."

Bitch indicated to me and the other yellow briefed guys to stand in the corner, where I now noticed for the first time on the floor a yellow X. I looked around the room and noticed each of the different coloured groups go to a designated point. Bitch was left alone on the black X spot.

"Ok, as we can see we have three new play partners. You should now go back to your Master."

The three of us in yellow looked at each other and then did as instructed. Jim signalled me to sit between him and Tony. They ordered more drinks from Frank. I was constantly looking around the room anxiously waiting to see what would happen next.

Mark clapped his hand again. Each of the guys in white briefs then walked to the centre of the floor and each removed the briefs of another. There were now four naked guys, two were already erect, one average, one large. The other two were semi erect. I noticed all four had uncut cocks. They then walked around the room, stopping at each table and turning around slowly to allow for a full slow inspection by all the men in the room. Some of the men signalled the guys to come closer to them, feeling their chests, cocks, balls and ass. One guy seemed to like nipples, pinching at least one nipple of all four guys. This inspection lasted around twenty minutes after which the four naked guys were back to their white X spot.

I watched all of the action intently, wondering if I would be asked to follow the same actions or whether I was only to watch and learn. Jim watched me taking in all the action but no words were spoken to me.

I watched Mark again go to the middle of the floor and again clap his hands.

The five guys in red briefs now moved to the centre. Bitch approached them and one by one he took down their briefs and touching them on the head, he had each take a kneeling position. When he was finished the five guys were knelt in a circle facing the tables. Bitch returned to his own spot.

I looked closely at the guys and noted that most were erect, varying from average sized to large. All again were uncut and I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one there with a cut cock. I certainly by far had the smallest cock from all I had seen so far.

Five of the Masters then left their chairs and approached the Kneeling Subs. Each took a position in front of one Sub. From what I could remember none stood before their own Sub.

Without any signal that I could see each of the Subs reached out and lowered the Masters trousers, lowering then their underwear and immediately taking their cocks into their mouths. I was fascinated looking at five guys all sucking cock at the same time. It seemed that they were all sucking at the same pace as if they all knew exactly what and when to do. As I thought about it I realised that of course that was exactly the case. They had obviously graduated from yellow to white to red. I assumed that was the order of the Subs, though I could not be sure whether the naked white guys would undertake more tasks or not.

The sucking continued with some of the Masters a bit more roughly than the others. Some of the Subs were gagging a bit but none resisted. I also noticed that no hands were used and that each of the Sub's hands were behind their backs as they knelt and sucked. Before long each of the Masters began to cum and each of the Subs swallowed, with no visible spillage from any mouth. After each had cum the Masters continued to stand. When all had cum, each of the Masters moved to the Sub on their right. The Subs then began to lick clean the new cock in front of them. When this was complete the Subs pulled up the Master's underwear and trousers.

The Masters returned to their tables. The Subs stood and all five then kissed openly and with full mouths all of the other subs. Each kiss lasted about 30 seconds. They then went back to their allocated spot.

I looked around to see what would happen next. I assumed that Bitch would be next in action and I have to admit that I looked forward to seeing him naked. I couldn't help notice that, even with his black briefs on, he seemed very well endowed.

Nothing happened for about ten minutes as all I could hear were the conversations going on at the various tables. Jim and Tony continued to chat about sports with no reference to me or any of the action taking place in front of our eyes.

Mark again entered the scene.

"Ok Yellows, centre of the floor."

It took a moment for me to realise that he was talking to me and the other two newbies. Only when I saw the others walk to the middle of the floor did I react and follow their lead.

Bitch again left his spot and approached us. I was very nervous and I could see the same feelings in the other two. He lined us up in a straight line, about two feet apart.

He then approached the first of us.

"Name?"

"James," he responded.

A lot of laughter reverberated around the room. "Not your real name."

"Oh, I'm Useless."

"Yes you are," Bitch noted. He then proceeded to remove his briefs and taking his hand took him to the first table. Two Masters were at this table. They both looked at Useless up and down, feeling his cock and balls. I noticed that Useless was erect, uncut and about 6 inches. When the two Masters were finished Bitch then took him onto the other tables where the process was repeated.

This exercise was repeated with the Sub next to me, he was called Pleasure. Pleasure was similar in build to Useless.

It was now my turn and I had become turned on by the activity to date and so I was erect. I told all that I was Wimp. When Bitch dropped my briefs I could feel all eyes on me. I was immediately sure that all were looking at my small cut cock.

I was brought to my first table where the two Masters sniggered openly when feeling my cock and equally small balls. When I reached Jim and Tony, I heard Tony say.

"I know you said small but I didn't think it was so tiny. Is that as big as it gets?"

"Yes, it is, that is when he gets erect, which I doubt is very often."

Both Jim and Tony squeezed my balls tightly and I squirmed with the pain. I was glad when I had completed all the tables as I now felt utterly humiliated, utterly inadequate, even when compared to the other Subs. Even they seemed to be laughing and sniggering at my inadequacies. We were then sent back to our Master's tables and were rewarded with more water.

It was now 1.30 am and I wondered how long more we would stay in the club. I had a meeting at 9am which Jim was aware of. I wondered if I would get any sleep before meeting my Client.

Mark came back into the room and just looked over at Bitch. Bitch then went to the platform in the middle of the floor and stood on it. The platform then began to rise to about four feet from the ground. Bitch then removed his own briefs to reveal a very generous uncut thick cock. He was erect, and looked very fit. It was only then that I noted that all the Subs were clean shaven and totally bald in the penis area.

He then stood upright facing the room for a few minutes. All eyes in the room were looking at him, he was by far the best specimen of all the Subs on display.

Bitch then knelt on all fours on the platform and started to bark like a dog. This was obviously the signal for the Masters to leave their tables and approach Bitch, where all of them, other than those with new subs, did. Some of them signalled to their own Sub who went and lowered their Masters trousers and briefs, taking them and folding them carefully. These Masters then proceeded to have their cocks sucked by Bitch, who managed to take two at the same time in his mouth. The other Masters felt Bitch up all over his body, some fingering his ass, spanking him, pinching his nipples, slapping his face while he sucked the cock of another. I watched fascinated by the abuse that Bitch was taking in total silence.

It wasn't long before one Master put his cock up against the ass of Bitch. Very visibly Bitch raised his ass, obviously wanting his ass to be taken. The Master didn't need to be asked twice and he immediately rammed his hard cock into Bitch's ass and furiously began to fuck him very hard. While this was happening he was taking two in his mouth and others were being wanked by their own Sub. As I watched I was trying to keep up with who was doing what to Bitch, who had cum in his mouth or ass or who had cum while being wanked on different parts of his body. By the time it was over I counted that he had been fucked five times, taken five in his mouth, and had cum on his face, chest, ass and tummy.

Each Sub then went and cleaned the cock of their master with their mouth, dressed them with the Masters going back to their relevant tables.

Bitch was lying on his back on the platform. Mark returned to the room clapping his hands again.

The four guys that had been in white briefs walked to the platform. Together in unison they got onto the platform and each with their mouths and tongues began to clean Bitch up, licking up all of the cum off his body. This included cleaning his ass with one of the Subs tonguing it to clean him totally. They then all kissed each other with each of them kissing Bitch before returning to the table of their own Master.

Bitch then got up from the platform and came to my table. He reached out his hand to me which I gave him. He led me to the platform and positioned me on all fours. He then stepped back.

The platform raised about another two feet and started to move in a circular manner, I was now on display to all the men in the room, ass raised up and my tiny penis hanging down between my legs. I heard much chat, laughing and jeering.

The platform stopped moving and there stood in front of me naked was Jim.

He placed his cock against my face and I immediately took his cock in my mouth and started sucking him. After a few minutes he stopped and walked away. I expected another cock to take his place but that did not happen. I then felt a hand on my ass. I looked around and saw that Jim was standing behind me. He slapped me hard on my ass, I assume because I had looked around so I looked forward again. I expected him to finger my ass for a while but the next thing I felt was him pushing his large cock into me. I had never been fucked before and the feeling was one of extreme pain.

In my mind I had always known from my first meeting that he would fuck me. What I had thought would happen is that he might start by fingering me, opening me up gradually to prepare me for taking him. What was happening now felt like I was being raped. He was fucking me hard and fast, each time thrusting his full cock into my virginal ass. I could not help but scream with each thrust which encouraged all of the other Masters to cheer and call out.