Married Guy New Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch carefully, I like this bit," or "I can see you liked that," or "You really are a Wimp."

Just then there was a knock on the door and I looked scarily at Jim, pleading with him to turn the TV off. Instead he froze the screen with an image of me in obvious pain. He told me to go open the door which reluctantly I did. Standing there was a young black guy.

"Room Service, shall I bring it in?"

Jim called out "yes" and the guy entered. He was placing the food on the table when he noticed the TV screen. He looked at Jim and then me and smiled a huge smile. Jim looked up at him.

"Can you bring us some chocolate cake and strawberry ice cream in about an hour?"

"Of course Sir, whatever you want," he replied, not being able to keep his eyes off the TV screen.

He then left and we ate our dinners in silence, watching the rest of the activities from Tony's office. When that finished the scene changed to my suite and my returning there earlier. I looked up at the room ceilings to see where the cameras were but I could not make out any. Jim saw me looking around and told me that I would need to be very good to see where he had put them.

Jim told me to get him more beer which I emptied into a new glass and gave him. The door sounded with another knock and Jim froze the TV screen again. He shouted, "Come in", and the same guy came in with the requested food.

"We were just about to watch another story here, would you like to see it," Jim asked the guy.

I looked at Jim, pleading with my eyes not to let the guy stay and watch but to no avail. The guy sat down at the table while we took our place on the sofa. Jim asked him to put the cake and ice cream on plates for us while we watched and offered the guy a beer which he accepted.

Jim pressed the play button which showed me coming out of my bathroom and laying face down on the bed. He pressed fast forward for about 19 minutes and then resumed the play. Shortly after, the video showed the bedroom door open and the receptionist walk in. The room service guy gasped when he saw who it was. We all proceeded to watch him take me and then to my humiliation it clearly showed me take his cum from my ass and taste it.

Jim and the guy looked at me in clear humiliation at what we had seen.

"Did you enjoy that," Jim asked him.

"Hottest thing I've seen in a long time, is he your Sub?"

"Yes he is, would you like a tip?"

"Tips are always welcome Sir."

"You have a choice of cash or a blow job."

I looked at Jim with pleading eyes but he dismissed me by looking away.

"I think I have enough cash tips today."

"Get striped Wimp."

At this stage I didn't think there was any point pleading anymore so I took my clothes off and stood naked before the two of them.

The guy started laughing loudly, pointing at my cock. He then said "sorry" when he saw my humiliation.

"No need to be sorry," Jim said, "Wimp knows how insignificant he is, don't you?"

"Yes Sir," I said looking at the ground.

"Look up Wimp, ask the nice boy if you can suck his cock."

I looked up at the smiling guy, "Please can I suck your cock?"

"On your knees, Wimp."

I knelt before him. He unzipped his uniformed trousers and took out his large erect black cock. This was the first black cock I had ever seen and it was quite thick, uncut and about 7 inches. I took it in my hand and started touching it, bringing it to my mouth. I opened up and took it in my mouth, it tasting musky and sweaty. I sucked on it hard, hoping to make him climax quickly and get it over with.

"Oh yeah Boy suck it good, take my black cock Wimp," he kept repeating, not seeming to be close to climaxing. He then held my head asking Jim.

"Does he swallow?"

"He will do whatever you want."

"Oh yeah Wimp you're gonna taste some black cum soon," as he started face fucking me harder, making me gag with every thrust.

I looked over at Jim who appeared amused watching the guy have his fun. He took his phone and took some pictures without the guy seeing that he had done so. Just then the guy started groaning and cumming in my mouth. I have to say that I did not enjoy his taste as it did not seem fresh but I was afraid not to take it all so I swallowed every drop.

"Oh yeah that was so good, you have a good one here," he said to Jim.

"Thanks, keep this to yourself."

The guy said he would and left us alone. Jim told me to get his dessert and I handed it to him. He told me I could have my own in my bedroom. I went there, totally drained by the days events and without meaning to, I fell asleep.

I was woken by my balls being squeezed.

"Did I tell you to sleep?"

"Sorry Sir, I did mean to fall asleep."

"Follow me," as he left the room. He was in the living room. I was still naked.

"Wimp, you have done well today, I am not staying tonight as I have to travel in the morning. How would you like to finish your day?"

"Sir I would like to please you before you go, your choice how."

"Wimp, it's always my choice, on your knees I think."

I immediately went to him and knelt, reaching up to unzip his trousers and take his cock out. Jim held my face up, "when I say NOW stop sucking".

I started sucking his cock slowly, kissing and licking it, taking it all the way into my mouth then easing it out again. He seemed to be leaving it at my pace which I was thankful for as my mouth was still sore after the earlier guy. I carried on, really enjoying sucking his cock, gradually building up the pace.

"Now"

I stopped sucking and he pulled out of my mouth and spurted his hot cum all over my face. I licked it off the area around my mouth and it tasted far better than the other guy.

"Zip me up."

I did so and he sat down and finished his beer.

"Ok Wimp, I'm off now, have a safe trip tomorrow, I will be in touch very soon."

"Thank you Sir, I hope you have a good trip soon, may I ask where you are going?"

"No, you may not. I'm out of her, don't forget to call Olivia and tell her about your day," he said laughing.

I had forgotten all about her. It was usual for me to call her early every evening before I would eat and I had totally forgotten about her for two days. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 11.30 p.m. it was probably too late to call her now.

Jim left and I texted Olivia apologising for not calling, saying that I had been very busy and had been out with Clients on both evenings. I did not receive a reply.

Just then I remembered that Jim had instructed me to bring pictures of Olivia yet had not asked me for them. I ran to my bedroom to look in my suitcase only to find that the pictures were gone. I had four pictures in there. One was of the two of us together at a family wedding, another of Olivia in a nice dress at another function and two of her in a bikini. I do not know why I had brought those ones, I now regretted it. I remembered what Tony had said earlier, that Jim was very good at getting information. He now had photographs of my wife as well.

I went to my bed, my mind going over all of the events of the last two days. So much had happened, so many new experiences, so many scary yet exciting ones. I knew I wanted more and more but I continued at the same time to be scared of what might happen in the future. I so much wanted to trust Jim but I was very conscious of what he was gathering in terms of information, photographs, videos and maybe more for all I knew.

I had an early train to catch and I was really drained from the last two days so it did not take me long to get to sleep. My sleep was on and off with many thoughts and dreams going through my head, of what would happen next ...