Married Guy New Experience Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie here on the ground," indicating at his wifes feet, facing the screen.

He watched as the screen came to life showing the inside of the nearby shopping centre. He tensed up knowing what would happen next. What he did not notice was the look of fear on his wifes face, her assuming she knew what would be seen next. She was surprised when she saw her husband enter the centre. All watched as they saw him enter the toilets and leave the cubicle door open, the security man arrive and threaten to call the police. Then they watched, with amusement, as the Security men took him to their office, strip him and made him suck both their cocks.

His wife was stunned, watching her husband perform sexual acts with the same guys she later did. She looked at her Master, who merely smiled back at her, his hand still on her legs.

For the next two hours they all watched the various chapters of his Training, The session in Tony's offices where he was used and humiliated by Betty, the hotel scene in which he was fucked blindfolded and exposing himself to all of the other hotel rooms, the scene in the Club where he was initiated into Jim's world, the scene where Bitch, another Sub, brought him to another Club where he was further used in a glory hole cubicle.

Other than being told to get out to get more drinks he lay on the ground, mortified at all the scenes appearing before him, at his wife watching all the things he had done with and for Jim over the last number of weeks. He listened as all in the room, except his wife, passed comments on his performances and actions.

In particular he hated everytime he heard Jenny pass comments. He had always thought of her as a Slut and here she was watching his humiliating and degrading actions in clear vision and sound. He could not bear to look in her direction even when she reached out and touched him with her heels. Several times he looked up at his wife but at no stage did she return it, she was transfixed watching the screen, her look of disgust obvious many times. What he didn't know is that she was scared everytime the scene changed, thinking her recorded performances would be next.

On reaching the end of the CD, the two women applauded his performances, Jenny pushed her heels into him.

"Wimp, I need another drink, and you have got me all horny and hot."

He went to the kitchen to get more drinks. Jenny followed him out.

"And to think Wimp you thought little of me."

"I'm sorry," as he watched her jump up and sit on the island unit.

Laughing, "Come here, please me now," pulling up her dress to reveal her black satin panties.

"But I have to get the drinks."

"Do it now," as she pulled her panties to one side showing him her bare pussy, already looking moist.

He went to her, bending down to kiss her pussy lips. He pushed his head tightly between her legs, closing them around his shoulders. He quickly started licking and kissing her, hoping it would be over quickly. Thankfully the earlier movies had worked her up greatly and it didn't take her long to cum over his mouth. She pushed him away, sorting her clothes and climbing down from the island.

"Wimp, you're getting better at this, glad you're useful for something," as she left the room laughing at him.

On re-entering the lounge with the drinks, his Master looked up. "What took you so long Wimp," a smile on his face.

"Oh he was otherwise engaged, being useful in the only way he can to me."

Olivia looked over at her friend. Of all that had happened so far the one thing she did not like at all was Jenny being involved. She could see the utter satisfaction and delight that her friend was getting from being there, from humiliating her husband. She regretted ever telling her that he thought of her as a slut as she was now getting her revenge in a big way. She looked over at her friend who winked at her.

Jenny rose from the couch, putting her hand out to Tony, "Wimp has got me ready for you, but I need a real man," as she led him out of the room and up the stairs. At the same time Betty said she had to go so she rose and left the house, leaving Jim and his two Subs alone in the room.

"Now we are alone, Whore tell me what did you think of the videos?"

Looking at her husband, "I thought they were terrible Sir, humiliating, disgusting."

"Why Whore?"

"Seeing my husband like that, exposing himself, sucking all those cocks, being fucked and used like that, letting it all happen willingly, looking like he was enjoying it."

"What do you think of him now?"

"He is a Wimp, nothing but a pure Wimp."

"And why do you think you are different?"

"Sir, I love the sex but what he is doing is different, it's not sex, it's just different."

"I think Whore understands you Wimp."

As he listened to their discussion he understood what they were saying, how they understood how much he loved being humiliated, being used, being a subject to be derided and laughed at.

"What do you say to her Wimp?"

"Yes Madam, I think you understand me."

"Wimp, let's go to her bedroom," as he led her by the hand upstairs, he following behind, looking at her naked ass walk ahead of him.

As they entered the bedroom his Master instructed him to undress, then to take his Masters clothes off.

"Wimp, it never fails to amuse me how insignificant you are, I really have never seen anyone as small as you," looking at his wife, "How did that ever feel anything to you?"

"It didn't Sir, I know that now," not looking at her husband as she spoke.

"Wimp, get me ready," lying on her bed.

He rushed forward to take his Masters cock in his mouth, loving the taste and feel of it as it grew bigger and thicker.

"Whore, do you see how much he loves cock, almost as much as you, come here, lie next to me."

As he sucked, he looked at both of the others kissing each other passionately, more like lovers than like Master and Sub. He felt a hand on his head pulling him off the cock and pushing it further down onto his Masters balls. As he took the balls in his mouth he was joined by his wife who took over the sucking duties. Both of them alongside each other carried on their sucking, unable to avoid looking into each other's eyes as they did so, both enjoying pleasing their Master.

After a few minutes Jim touched both of them to indicate they should stop, telling Wimp to go seat on the chair next to the bed and Whore to lie alongside him. He then proceeded to gently touch her all over, kissing and sucking her nipples, first lightly then with a little more force, before touching her lower. Gently he fingered her clit and fingered her pussy a little, all the time kissing her.

Bill watched as his Master was making love to his wife. This was not Master/Sub sex he was watching, it was gentle passionate love making, his wife clearly loving the attention, loving the feelings it was building up in her. The gentleness of it surprised and delighted her, she had not expected the loving feeling it was generating in her. She returned his passionate kisses with real affection, moaning at the gentle touches of her clit, feeling his hard cock at her side. As he positioned himself on top of her she looked over at her husband who was watching them closely, noticing that he had become erect, though also noting it still looked tiny and pitiful.

As he looked at his wife he noted how passionate she was kissing their Master, how utterly together they looked at this moment. As she looked directly at him and saw her looking at his cock he was embarrassed that he had become erect while watching her pleased by another man. He smiled at her.

On seeing him smile she smiled back almost as if they were consenting to each other, their new lives, their new roles, as she turned back towards her Master to resume kissing him.

Of course Jim had seen this communication between his two Subs, seen the smile between them. At that moment he knew he had them fully, had achieved their total compliance with their new arrangement. He felt himself grow even bigger and thicker with this realisation as he positioned himself at the entrance to her soaking pussy. As she parted her legs wider he entered her gently, bringing a huge moan from her.

"Please Sir, fuck me, fuck me hard," looking at her husband as she said it.

"Yes Sir, please fuck her hard, give her what she needs."

Hearing both his Subs, he began pushing into her at a faster pace, driving his cock deeper and harder into her with every thrust. She began moving to his pace, moaning louder and with real passion and feeling.

The look of togetherness in their movements surprised Bill, it was the greatest lovemaking scene he had ever witnessed, a million times better than any porn scene he had ever watched. This was like watching two lovers deep into each other, two lovers comfortable in each other's movements, two lovers as one.

Before long he looked on as his wife screamed as she orgasmed wildly, their Master continuing his rhythm plunging in and out of her new drenched pussy, giving her more orgasms. Eventually her Master started panting more and let out a roar himself as he came deeply in her, she feeling every spurt leave his cock into her, resulting in another orgasm for her. Getting off her he lay alongside her, two lovers exhausted by their lovemaking.

They both looked over at the seated Wimp, noticing that he had cum over himself from watching them, without touching himself.

"See Wimp enjoys watching his wife pleased by a real man, clean us up."

Embarrassed at cuming, he got on the bed first cleaning his Masters cock tasting her pussy all over it. He also tasted the cum on it and regretted that he had not been the one to get it. He then went between his wives legs and licked her clean, loving that he could have more of his Masters cum which he clearly recognised and tasted from her pussy. He had never before experienced such a drenched pussy and he lapped it up greedily, causing her to have yet another orgasm. She pushed him away and his Master kicked him off the bed onto the floor.

As he watched his Master pull the sheets over both of them, he was told to go to his own room and to clean himself up and to wait on their other guests when required. As he left he looked back to see his wife snuggling up to their Master in what had been their marital bed up to a number of weeks ago. He went to his room, showered and lay on his bed, wondering how his life had changed so much, knowing he was to blame for their predicament, but also knowing that both he and his wife had indicated through one smile that they had accepted their new roles.

He heard movement on the landing outside, immediately dressing in his Sub clothes and going downstairs to find Tony and Jenny in the lounge, dressed in dressing gowns.

"Wimp, get us some food, Jenny and I are exhausted."

He went to the kitchen and prepared some pasta and chicken. Putting it on the table he laid out two places and told them that their meal was ready. As he watched them come into the kitchen he noted both their gowns open revealing his large cock and her large breasts and bare pussy. He looked away so as to not to seen staring at their naked bodies.

"Wimp, we'll have some wine too."

After serving them some wine they ate and drank in silence, he standing to the side in case they required anything else.

"Wimp, this is actually good, glad we have found something else you can do for us," as she put a biteful of chicken in Tony's mouth and kissing him.

Tony turned to him, "Where are your Master and Mistress?"

"They are in bed Sir, sleeping after making love together."

"Making Love Wimp?"

"Yes Sir, that is what is looked like."

They both laughed at him, "How would you know what that looks like Wimp?"

He stuttered answering, "Well Sir, they looked passionate, together."

They laughed again, "Did you enjoy watching a real man make love to your wife?"

"Yes Sir, I did."

"You really are a Wimp, Jim sure knows how to find one, he certainly found a perfect one in you."

"Thank you Sir," thinking it was a compliment, making the two of them laugh even louder.

"What are ye laughing at," making them all turn around to see Jim and Olivia enter the room, both wearing gowns, Jim in one that belonged to Bill.

"That food looks good."

"It is Jim, Wimp can cook too."

"Go get us some and wine too," the two of them seating themselves at the table.

He serves some food and wine, they too complimenting the quality. He stood as they ate, drank and chatted, this time his wife joining in the chat as if an equal amongst them, leaving him as the sole Sub in the room not involved. He felt like a waiter in a private dining room serving two loving couples. After they were finished they left the kitchen taking their wine glasses with them, leaving him to tidy and clean up after them.

As he finished his wife came into the kitchen, this was the first time they were alone since the previous night.

"Are you okay Love?" he asked her.

"What did you call me?"

He looked closely at her, she was smiling kindly at him, "Are you?"

"Yes thanks I am actually, are you?"

"Yes I am, I am glad I saw how good he made you feel, I'm sorry I could never do that for you."

"I picked you remember, I have enjoyed our life but I didn't know that a woman could feel that good, I hope you can forgive me."

"I do forgive you as long as you do the same for me."

"Let's forgive each other, I can see that you enjoy what's happening, let's see how we get on, is that ok?"

"Yes Love, I wish Jenny wasn't involved though."

"I agree with that but she is so let's just deal with that too."

He leant over and kissed her on the forehead, she kissed him on the mouth back and he responded.

"Master wants more wine," as she turned and walked away.

"On the way Madam."

She smiled back at him, as she left.

Jim had followed her out of the lounge and listened to their conversation, unknowst to them. He was back on the couch before she returned, very pleased at what he had heard. He wanted them to be okay with each other, wanted their home life to be comfortable so that they could relax fully in their new roles. It was important to him that both Subs took their new roles on willingly.

As she resumed her seat at his side he kissed her and patted her bare legs, whispering to her, "Do you think we should watch your videos now?"

She looked at him, "Please not tonight Sir," the pleading clear in her eyes.

"Ok so, not tonight, I think enough surprises this weekend, maybe I'll leave them for him to watch in his own time."

"Thank you Sir."

Speaking more clearly now, "Tomorrow my brother will be here to install cameras in every room."

"Every Sir?"

"Yes every room, I need to know that each of you is obeying my every wish at all times, there will be continuous recording."

"What about when my kids come to visit?"

"What about it Whore?" reminding her of her status.

"Sir, are you saying you will record my kids in their bedrooms?"

"Yes Whore, I am."

Both Subs looked at each other, not happy with this statement, but neither said anything in response.

Tony was amused at this conversation, "Then Jim you will see if the son is like Wimp and the girl like her Whore mother."

"Indeed I will my friend, it will be interesting to see."

Jenny had her hands between Tony's legs, feeling his cock openly in front of everyone, "I need to go home soon, Wimp, come here and get Tony ready for me," pulling open his gown to expose him to all.

As he knelt down in front of Tony with Jenny smiling at him, he reached out taking the cock in his hands, stroking it up and down, looking at it grow in his hand before putting it in his mouth and sucking it deep down his throat, loving the feel if it and hoping that he could finish him off in his mouth. Regretfully he was pulled away, with Jenny mounting him on the couch and riding him furiously. Quickly it was over and he was told to undertake his usual cleaning duties. Shortly after, both Tony and Jenny left.

That only left the three of them in the house, both Subs assuming that their Master would have left with his friends. As if reading their minds he told Bill to sit on the couch opposite where he and Olivia were seated.

"Wimp, your wife and I are going to bed soon so that she can experience a night with a real man in her own bed. In the morning you should bring us breakfast in bed before you leave for work."

"Yes Sir, I will need to leave by 8am, hope that is not too early for you."

"Wimp, I also need to be gone by 8 so that is fine, as I said earlier my brother will install the cameras tomorrow so I will be watching at all times. Neither of you is to do anything sexual, not to touch yourselves unless I instruct you to. Your wife will tell you what to do from tomorrow."

"Yes Sir, I understand."

He watched as his Master and Wife rose and left the room, "Goodnight Sir, Goodnight Madam."

They both responded with "Goodnight Wimp," as they climbed the stairs, leaving him to clean up the lounge.

After he was finished he climbed the stairs heading to his own room. As he passed his wifes closed bedroom floor he heard laughter and chat, making him jealous of her new relationship. The main thing that made him jealous is that she had Master in her room, he was going to bed alone.

On entering his room he saw a package on his bed. Opening it he saw a CD and a note from his Master.

"Wimp, while I satisfy your wife you may look at this CD, you may not touch yourself."

After undressing he put the CD in his player and hit the play button. He watched as his wife got up onto a massage table...

12