Married Guy New Experience Ch. 13

Story Info
Husband and Wife start their new life as total Subs.
4.4k words
4.38
25.1k
10

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The usual start! This is the next part of my first story. As usual I hope you have read the previous parts to understand how a husband and wife have become Subs to the same guy.

In this part both of them wake up to their new life as the Perfect Sub Couple of their Master, Jim.

As usual I welcome any comments or suggestions.

========================

Monday Morning; Bill woke up when his alarm went off at 6.30am, less than three hours since he had fallen asleep. On going to his room the previous night he had found a disc on his bed which he watched for hours before eventually sleep won over. On the disc he had watched as his Master, Jim had taken over his wife, neither of them unaware that Jim was doing the same with the other. He watched as Jim first massaged his wife, Olivia, how he then had hot sex with her, how she ended up having sex in a local shopping centre with two security men, just as he had done a little earlier. He continued watching as she had sex with four older friends of Jim. As he watched his wife in action he continued to be stunned at how sexual she was, how into being fucked and used hard she was.

This was not the Olivia he knew, the wife he had spent the last 25 years with had never been sexual, their sex life had been anything but exciting, in fact it had been boring and predictable and never passionate.

Of course he now knew that probably he was to blame for their lack of a good sex life. Over the last number of weeks he had come to realise and accept his shortcomings, the fact that his pitiful tiny cock could ever please any woman.

He forced himself out of the bed and into the shower. Getting dressed quickly he left his room and headed downstairs, passing on the way his wife's bedroom, previously the martial room, in which he knew she was currently in bed with their Master. He was aware that Jim had to leave early, just like himself for work, and his first duty of the day was to prepare breakfast for both of them.

Jim looked over at his sleeping Sub Whore as he heard Bill pass by outside. He watched her sleeping body, pulling the sheet down to admire her naked mature body.

The previous night he had a long chat with her, outlining his expectations for the future, how he wished for her to treat her husband when he was not there. He instructed her that she was in charge at all times in his absence, how she was not to do any work, how she was to use and humiliate him. It pleased him how easily she had appeared to agree to all his demands, in fact the more he told her to do the more he thought she was looking forward to her new role.

He finished the evening by making gentle long love to her, confusing her even more, all part of her training. He enjoyed the feel of her mature body, especially loving that the hot sexual encounters were all still new to here, how she made love like a lovesick horny teenager, how everytime she orgasmed was like a surprise to her. He looked down as she moved, revealing her Sub name, Whore, tattoo in all its glory above her pussy.

As he looked down he saw her eyes open and see him there, a huge smile appearing on her face. He reached over taking her head in his large hands, moving it down his body to his hard cock. Still half asleep she took his cock into her dry mouth, and he started fucking her mouth slowly. As she tried keeping up with his pace she gagged a little and he laughed. It wasn't long before he came deep in her throat but she swallowed it all before he allowed her to release his cock from her mouth. Without a word being said he went to the bathroom to shower.

She looked over at him as he walked across the bedroom. The previous night she experienced the best sex most loving she had ever had in her martial bed. She had felt loved and treated well. Now she was confused by the cold way in which she had been used for his satisfaction before she was even fully awake. She had expected to be greeted with a loving greeting, hug and kiss but instead was brought back to reality, that she was there for his use, however he wished. She watched in silence as, after his shower, he dressed and left her room.

Bill was in the kitchen, his back to the door, as Jim entered.

"Good Morning Wimp, is my breakfast ready?"

"Yes Sir," turning around to place a cup of coffee in front of his Master, "I thought I was to bring it to the bedroom."

"I changed my mind Wimp, I was done with your Whore wife," taking his coffee into his hands and seating himself at the table, "bring me my breakfast."

"Hope this is okay Sir," placing a plate of poached eggs, bacon and bagels on the table.

"Bring some up to the Whore."

On reaching the top of the landing he knocked on the door and walked in, finding his wife looking sad on the bed. She sat up as he entered, pulling the sheet over her naked body.

"Good Morning Madam," placing the tray on the bed.

"Thank you Wimp," responding to his greeting to her, "Where is Master?"

"He is eating his breakfast in the kitchen."

"Are you ok?" she asked, almost in a whisper.

"Yes, I suppose so, this is all such a shock, how are you feeling?"

"I'm totally confused, not sure what to think."

Before he could answer they both heard their Master call him from downstairs, looking for more coffee.

"You better go, we can talk later."

"Ok Love, I have to get to work, we can talk tonight?"

"Yes, let's do that."

He hurried downstairs, getting his Master more coffee.

After he finished his breakfast Jim turned towards his Wimp, standing waiting at the sink.

"That was good Wimp, good to find you have some talents, I'm going to go now, my brother will be here later to install my cameras, tell Whore to look after him."

With that statement he rose and left the house, walking to a cab that he had called from the house.

Bill looked at his watch, noting the time and rushing upstairs to get ready for work. Before leaving he went again to his wife and told her about the cameras.

Still looking sad all she said was, "ok." She finished her breakfast as she heard the front door close.

Not more than ten minutes later she heard her doorbell ring.

Thinking, "Damn, he can't be here already," she rushed out of bed, putting a gown on and going to the door to look out the peephole, seeing John, Jim's Brother and Dave, his security officer friend. She recognised them from the time she had pleased them in their security office in a nearby shopping centre. She opened the door.

"Good Morning Whore," walking right past her into the hallway, looking her up and down.

"Good morning," as she tied her gown tighter around her, watching them smile at each other.

"Maybe later Whore, for now get us some coffee and we'll get to work," laughing, "Dave, will you go get the gear from the truck?"

John followed her into the kitchen, "So Whore how is Wimp?"

She turned and looked at him, then looking away quickly, "He is fine."

Laughing loudly, "You really are a fine pair."

She handed him the coffee. As she went to walk away he caught her by the waist, loosening her gown and pulling it open.

"Even nicer than I remember," feeling her breasts and looking closely at her tattooed name.

"I thought we were here to work."

They had not heard Dave come back in. She stood silently as they both looked at her body. John pushed her away telling her to get his friend a coffee. As she went to tie her gown he told her to leave it open for the day.

Taking their coffees they headed for the hallway to start their work. She went upstairs to her bedroom, closing the door and lying on the bed. As she lay there she cried a little, wondering how she had got to her current state. Before long she fell asleep.

Bill was in his office, totally unable to concentrate on his work. He was on a conference call with colleagues from other offices, discussing new tax laws and the impact of their clients. He was alerted by a colleague from New York, "Bill. What do you think?"

"Sorry Cal, I missed your question."

"Bill, are you asleep there? heavy night with your hot missus?"

As he heard most of the others on the call laugh he wondered why Cal had said that about Olivia. To his knowledge they had never met and he began to think Cal must have known about them.

"If only Cal," pretending to laugh along with the others.

They repeated their question to Bill and he answered. The call continued for another hour. Bill worried about Cal's earlier comment. After the call finished Bill rang him directly.

"Sorry about that earlier Cal, I wasn't concentrating."

"So was I right so?" laughing loudly.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm joking man, I've seen a picture of you and your wife in the company magazine. She looks hot, sorry if I offended you."

"Not at all," relived at hearing an explanation, "just wanted to say sorry for earlier."

"No problem, we can catch up when I'm there in a few weeks, maybe you can introduce her to me," laughing again.

When Bill didn't respond, "Bill, I'm only joking for gods sake, relax man."

"I know that Cal, I better go here, see you soon."

"See ya Bill, mind yourself and your hot wife," laughing as he hung up, worrying Bill again.

Olivia was woken up on hearing the two guys walk into her bedroom. She looked at the bedside clock to note that she had been asleep for over three hours. She looked at the guys as they stared at her body, making her realise that she was lying naked on her bed. As she reached for the sheet to cover herself the look John gave her was enough for her to realise her place. She placed her hands to her side, remaining naked before them.

She watched as they placed cameras on two corners of her room and another one directly over the bed. They continued to her bathroom putting a camera facing the shower. All the time they were in there she remained lying on the bed. Without a word they left the room going to the guest bedroom next door. She looked up to where they had working in her room and found it difficult to see any cameras; she got up from the bed and looked closely but still found it difficult to see anything. She did hear John re-enter her room and jumped as she felt a hard slap on her bare ass.

"You won't see them Whore," laughing as he left.

He was right, she could not see anything. She put her gown back on and left her room, seeing the guys now in her husband's room. She went downstairs and got herself some coffee, reading a magazine.

After some time her friend Jenny phoned her and they had a long chat. Jenny had been involved in the weekends events, she was fully aware of her Sub status and name. She was embarrassed to be talking to her friend especially as neither of them spoke about what had happened. Jenny was calling about arranging their usual Tuesday golf game the following day. She was surprised as she had not thought that life could go on as normal given her new status. Jenny picked up on her hesitation.

"Hey Girl, life goes on as normal, we play golf on Tuesdays, no man is going to change that," laughing as she spoke.

"Okay, I guess so," though nervous as she did not know what was expected of her.

"Of course Girl, and if I beat you maybe I'll get you to please me," laughing again.

"Jenny, stop it please."

"Girl, I'm joking, when we're together alone nothing changes, ok."

"Ok, thanks."

"I'll pick you up at 10."

"Ok Jenny, I'll see you then," hanging up just as she heard the two guys come down the stairs.

"Whore, get us some lunch, and what did I tell you about your gown."

Looking at them, she untied her gown and turned to the worktop. Dave walked to the fridge, opening it and taking out two beers. Handing one to his friend he turned back towards her, walking up behind her and placing the cold beer, from behind her, on her breast. As she jumped they both laughed as he slipped the gown off her shoulders, revealing her ass to them. He returned to his kitchen stool and they both watched her as she prepared their lunch, walking around the kitchen naked before them.

By this time Jim had returned home, happy with his weekend and his revelations to each Sub about the other. Ten minutes ago his brother had called him to tell him that all the cameras were in place and testing them as they spoke. Jim watched on the camera as his Whore walked around the kitchen in front of the guys. He admired her mature body and was amused at her obvious discomfort displaying her body to the two guys in her own kitchen. He clicked on all of the other cameras, delighted with the clear view of the entire house, of every room and every corner. Nowhere was hidden from a camera. He clicked on the audio button and could clearly hear the conversation in the kitchen.

She brought some lunch to the two guys and another beer.

"Sit on that stool," pointing to a stool opposite the two of them.

She climbed onto the stool, facing them directly. John indicated with his hands that she should apart her legs and she did so, widely. She sat in that position as they ate and watched her, talking about last nights sports games, not including her in any of the chat. All she felt was humiliation, her bare pussy, her tattoo name, her naked body on display to the two guys. They waived an empty bottle at her and she jumped down, got more beers, handed them to the guys before resuming her place on the stool, legs wide apart. Her phone beeped.

"Go get it Whore."

She got her phone and went back to her stool, looking at the message.

"Looking good Whore," she read.

She looked around, already forgetting that cameras were installed as another message came in.

"Whore, I need to test some of the cameras, ask the guys to take you to your husbands office."

"Master would like for me to bring you to my husbands office."

"Where?"

Looking at John and seeing his reaction, "Sorry I mean the Wimp's office."

John had his hand on her ass as she led them to the office. Entering she looked around but could see no camera. Her phone beeped again.

"Get under the desk Whore."

She knelt and crawled under the desk. John sat down on the leather chair facing her. Not needing to be told what to do she reached up to unbutton his trousers and lower them and his undies to the floor, releasing a large erect cock. Taking it in her mouth she started sucking it, loving the taste and feeling of it.

John moaned as she took him entirely, "I wonder if she has ever taken the Wimp's tiny cock in her mouth here."

As she sucked greedily on it he carried on, "Did you Whore?"

"Noooooo," not stopping her actions, making the guys laugh.

The next thing she felt was his hand pulling her off his cock, disappointing her as she had not yet tasted his cum.

"Get up Whore," leaving the room indicating she should follow.

"Crawl up the stairs."

Looking at him strangely he just pointed at the stairs. She dropped to her knees, getting on all fours.

Jim watched on the screen his Whore climb the stairs awkwardly, her ass and legs lifting up each step. The guys stayed at the bottom of the stairs watching her as well. When she reached the top she stayed on all fours, her ass pointed downwards, as she waited for more instructions. She heard them climb the stairs and looking back noticed that both were now naked, their hard cocks on display. Dave climbed on her back, whipping her ass with his hand, pretending she was his horse. John had gone ahead to her husbands doorway.

"In here Whore."

She crawled to the room entering to see both guys on the bed. They told her to get up on bed but to resume her position facing away from them. Lying on either side of her they reached under her squeezing her breasts, pinching her nipples hard. They slapped her ass and fingered her pussy roughly.

"What does Whore want?"

"Cock Sir."

They laughed, "He really got it right with your name."

"Where do you want it Whore?"

"Everywhere Sir."

"Tell us what you want Whore."

By this stage she was really horny, in need of use, "Please fuck me hard Sir, I want your cocks in me."

Jim watched and listened to his Whore on a large screen, proud of her actions, proud of what he had turned an innocent mature wife into. He watched as they worked her up with their fingers, with their hands. He knew from her reactions that she desperately needed to be taken. He continued watching as his brother and friend had her suck them deeply in her mouth, he could hear her gagging at they forced her to take every inch.

After both of them had cum in her mouth without her spilling a drop they rose from the bed leaving her looking at them, a surprised expression on her face.

"What's wrong Whore?"

"Are you not going to fuck me?"

They both laughed, "Whore doesn't decide when she gets fucked, your Master does," pointing at the ceiling, "Smile for Master."

She looked up at the ceiling, still not seeing anything, but found herself smiling anyway as the guys left the room, leaving her frustrated and horny.

Her Master looked at his smiling naked Whore. He had never intended for her to be fucked by the guys, he wanted her all worked up and needing it as he had plans for later in the week for his Perfect Married Couple. He switched off the screens as he had some work to do.

When she went downstairs 30 minutes later she discovered that the guys had left. She was still dressed in only her gown. She wandered around the house wondering if her Master was watching her.

At 6pm Bill arrived home. On entering his house he found her seated, reading in the patio area.

"Hi Love."

She rose from the couch, walked over to him and without a word slapped him across the face. He stared back at her, stunned, as she resumed her seat and picked up her book.

"Sorry Madam, may I ask how your day was."

She looked up at him, smiling, "It was fine Wimp, the guys fitted all the cameras."

Having forgotten about the cameras he looked up and around the room, expecting them to be very visible.

"You won't see them, I was here while they were fitting them and I have no idea where they are."

He looked around again but could see nothing.

"Are they in every room Madam."

"Yes, I think so."

"Would Madam like some dinner?"

"Yes Wimp. I would and some wine."

"On the way Madam, I'll change first."

As he walked away she looked after him. She had not wanted to slap him and would like to have a good chat with him but she was afraid that Master was watching either live or later on a recording and she wanted him to know she would obey him fully. She felt guilty slapping him but in another way it felt good to her and she didn't like that one bit.

A little while later he called her, telling her that dinner was ready. He had always been a good cook and she enjoyed when he did the meals. From now on, assuming he was not away with work, he would now be doing that every day. They ate in silence.

After he cleaned up after dinner he asked if it was ok for him to go to his room. She told him he could not until she had retired for the evening and that he should wait in his office. He sat in there wondering if she had had sex with the guys earlier, he could see that she was naked under her gown. He thought about how life was now, was he only to be there to clean up after her? Would he ever be permitted to obey his Master without her being there? He certainly hoped so. He wanted to obey but he wanted to feel sexually used and humiliated as well. He would love to go to Jim's Club and be made to entertain his friends.

At about 10pm he heard her phone ring and he heard her talking to someone, though he could not make out what was being said. After the call finished she called him.

"Yes Madam?"

"Get me a coffee Wimp."

He rushed to the kitchen and made her a coffee.

Taking it from him, "That was Master on the phone, he wishes for us to cater for a party for Tony's Son on Thursday evening at their house. He is having his 18th birthday party and he needs our help"

12