Married Guy New Experience Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What kind of help Madam?"

"Wimp, you know better than to ask questions. Master said we are to be there so we will be."

"Yes Madam," not liking that they would be "catering" for guys so young.

"Go get my clothes ready for tomorrow. I am playing golf so I need my golf gear plus a change for afterwards, my golf shoes need to be cleaned as well."

"Yes Madam, which clothes for afterwards?"

"You decide Wimp, just make sure I look good."

"Yes Madam," as he left and went upstairs.

He went to her room, placing her red golf dress along with white panties and bra and short white socks. He cleaned her shoes. He then decided on another short red dress, heels and more underwear. He left all, folded neatly on her bed and he returned downstairs. Putting out her hand she signalled for him to take her empty coffee cup which he took and cleaned.

"Ok Wimp, I'm off to bed now. You may go up in 15 minutes. Do not wake me for breakfast tomorrow, instead have it prepared in the kitchen for me. Make sure you do not make any noise in the morning as you leave."

"Yes Madam, good night."

"Good night Wimp."

As he watched her go up the stairs he was stunned that they had exchanged any words on the events of the weekend or what was now happening. He cleaned up, turning off all the lights and setting the house alarm before going to his bedroom. He heard his phone beep. He was surprised that it was a message from his wife.

"Sorry, the cameras all have sound, I don't know if there is anywhere we can speak freely."

Looking around his room he was almost afraid to reply but he quickly typed, "Ok Love I understand, are you ok with all of this?"

"I think so, are you?"

"I think so too, let's see how it goes?"

"Yes let's do that."

"Good Night Madam."

"Good night Wimp."

And there it was, he thought, a few simple text messages and their new life was set. He hoped that his life was going to be more than mere obeying her and doing all the work around the house. He hoped that the entire activities with Jim had not been merely a pretense for him to have control over Olivia, that from now on she alone would have the fun.

He went to his TV, switching it on to watch his wife in action with the four older friends of Jim. He watched on jealously, wishing he was the one being used as she was. He fell asleep, the disc still playing, her moaning and their abuse ringing in his ears. He dreamt that it was him with the four guys.

In her room, she lay on her bed, naked, hoping that maybe Jim was watching her. She wondered if maybe he had seen her texting someone and if he would question her on it. Would she tell him the truth? Would she lie to him?

Jim was indeed watching her closely. He liked that she lay there naked, knowing that the cameras were in the room. Of course he had seen her texting and at the same time seen her husband receive messages. It was obvious that they were texting each other. Though he did wonder what they were saying he didn't at all worry. They had not spoken all night about what had happened and he guessed, rightly, that she was telling him they could be heard as well as seen. That they had both accepted this was pleasing to him. He blew a kiss at the screen as he turned them off.

He looked forward to the rest of the week, in particular the birthday party for his friends' son. They usually lay on paid whores for such parties but he thought that his Perfect Married Couple Subs would be far better hosts.

Tony's son was the captain of his schools football team and most of them would be present, it was only fitting that the Captain would provide good entertainment for his team.

He was sure that the team would not be disappointed...

12