All Comments on 'Married, Sexless, Curious'

by Donotwasteyourlife

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 6 years ago

Nice, loved the story,

booking into the Hyatt now haha, what a place 😉😎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Beautiful. Just beautiful. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good read but sad your marriages are sexless

Was a hot read but all the way through it I kept thinking how you’re both in sexless marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Brings back such great memories when doing business travel! Meeting other sex starved and very curious married men in hotels away from home always gets me aroused.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyable

Everyone deserves a little excitement in life. Thanks for writing.

510mike510mikealmost 6 years ago
Nice Story

Thanks so much for posting...bring so many things into play that I find so exciting!

Miley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I to can identify with your sexless marriage situation. My wife decided for both of us that sex was over. Her sisters had decided to go sexless, so she went sexless also. I however, have decided to seek out a new avenue, men! Men in my same predicament. Men appreciate my efforts at giving head, and give me some great dick in my ass! More stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Apparently married, sexless, and curious is a very common condition. I sucked my first cock at age sixty and loved it. I am seventy five and give at least one blowjob every day, I've sucked hundreds of cocks in the past fifteen years.

allnitedinerallnitedinerover 5 years ago
Good memories

I had a similar experience, only I met the guy on the net. Oddly enough, his name was Mike too. We enjoyed and discovered all about sex between guys and met every time I was in town. I'm bisexual and Mike and I were both in the same frame of mind as you were with your Mike. Enjoyed the story, just check more carefully for typos before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the story.

Im in the same situation and have recently been sexting another guy who is bi. we have gotten really down and dirty as to what we want to try with one another. I cant wait to see what its like to have a guy suck my cock. He wants to rim and finger my ass and I am so ready!

BottleoflotionBottleoflotionalmost 5 years ago
Me too

Married and sexless...but I have always been into guys to some degree. The difference is...now I am willing to act on it. I wish I had a guy right now..

Texland1Texland1over 4 years ago
Meet a married sexless man in his late 30s

Meet a man in a sexless marriage I was in my early 20s in graduate school. I am him a bj he got so excited I thought he might die from pleasure LOL really he ca e and came again and again. He said it had been years. He gave me bj in return this when onto until I graduated. He would not done anal since that would make him gay. I think about him and wonder how he is doing. I hope he meet someone man or woman that made his life complete..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed it very much. When I traveled for business I only had a few opportunities to enjoy a man. My issue was loveless as well as sexless. We would 69 and came at the same time and would kiss and exchange each other’s cum with our tongues. I think they now call it ‘snowballing’

letsquirtletsquirtover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story a lot. You're a good writer. As a guy guy, it really turns me on reading about straight guys' same-sex experiences. It takes me back to when I was discovering what I truly liked. The novelty and forbidden aspects of those early experiences are so exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, that was so hot and erotic! My cock was rock hard the whole time! 5 stars and favorited so I can cum later to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Forgot to mention, same boat. Love my wife of 40 years very much but diabetes has robbed her (and me, really) of her sex drive. I have always been bi, learning to love cock as a young boy, all my life I've cruised for cock and never been disappointed. Now, with the theaters closed and big sex clubs too far to drive, doublelist and silverdaddies are my go to spots for hot, slutty gay sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such an erotic story. Great writing! I was rock hard!

JoeMangumJoeMangum6 months ago

Definitely ready for a friend like this….

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze3615 months ago

That was so hot! Great read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous