All Comments on 'Married Stud Helps "DP" a Hot Teen'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story except.....

.......you put it in the wrong category. Don't get me wrong, I loved the story, I found nothing wrong with it.

Other then the step-father making the "date" and popping in from time to time, there isn't any fucking between him and Lucy. Therefore, I wouldn't call this an incest story.

I would call this maybe an Interracial or Erotic Couplings story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
God fuck America....

America is NOT a 'fine country' ...but you sound like a fine example of its citizenry. Why don't you get one of your kinky pals to stick a mega-sized firecracker up your sorry ass, and light the blue touch paper...thus 'posting you off to Planet 'B' where they keep all the cum-headed deadbeats ('coaches').

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So Hot!!!

Loved this story! Got me off quick and hard!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
3404 Followers
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...