Marry The Knight Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dick reached behind her, cupped her ass lovingly, clinched his fingers into the pliant cheeks, fanning her hands all over the lovely curves of her hips. Her ass could've been carved from fine ivory—buoyant and young, further tightened by athletics. He didn't think there was an ounce of fat under his fingers.

He slid his hands up her back, under her shirt to unhook her bra. Feeling it fall loose, Misfit pulled her top up and over her head. It fell behind her to tangle in her cape, but she ignored it. Her girlish breasts sat high and proud, pert and young. Dick clutched them in his hands, massaged them gently, then not so gently.

Misfit fucked slowly on him, her chin tucked in as she looked down and watched the ever-lasting mystery between her thighs. It looked so simple, but it didn't feel that way. Occasionally she'd look up and into Dick's handsome, strained face, and think that it was her doing that to him.

She loved the feel of his thick cock in her pussy. Absolutely loved it. She rolled her ass around, fucking down on his bulging manhood. She managed to dip her knees a couple of inches and take more of his cock. Now she had at least four fat inches in her little cunt.

Delicious tingles of pleasure shivered through her. She reached down and fisted the rest of his member in her hand. "Let's... do it slow," she whispered, leaning forward. Bringing the hard tips of her breasts to his mouth, feeling him course with need. "You want that? You want to fuck real..."

"You can go slow if you want," Dick grunted, half-sitting. "But I'm ready for more. So are you, you little cocktease."

He began a quickening motion off the gurney, pushing roughly in and out, up and into her waiting pussy. His hands played with her tits, then they slid down around her hips and once again he cupped her magic ass. Misfit was fucking faster now. Following his lead. Their eyes met. Misfit was totally beholden to him.

"You sweet bitch!" Dick blurted out.

"Ooooh, you talk naughty, Mr. Nightwing!"

"You adorable little cunt," he whispered. "You're beautiful, you whore."

"Geez!" Misfit murmured. She was liking him talking this way. His words landed in her belly, panging there, naughty and taboo. He wasn't supposed to call her things like that. She wasn't supposed to be called things like that.

But she was.

She rolled her hips, riding his cock just as he wanted.

"You're a naughty one, Mr. Nightwing!" Misfit said salaciously. "You know you shouldn't have that... that big, perfect cock up in my cunt!"

"Yes I should! My cock should be in your cunt forever!"

"Oh, yes! Forever! Fuck me forever!"

Her ass was swirling in escalating spirals. She humped in and out, fucking down on his hard cock, striking out her hands to clasp to his shoulders for balance. Her legs were spread wide and her feet were flat on the floor, her knees bent. She was fucking him perfectly.

She pressed her tits so hard into his face that he was forced to pull away to speak. "I'm going to come! I'm going to come in your hot sucking cunt!" he groaned.

He wasn't sure that she heard what he said. From her glazed eyes, she was having an orgasm. But she continued to bounce up and down on top of him, her cunt lewdly squishing down on his cock.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard, you son of a bitch!" she chanted over and over again. "Fuck me so good! Fuck me so nice..."

Up until now he'd laid there while she rode up and down on him. But now he began to knife his cock upwards into her. His ass flexed on the gurney and he buried his cock deep, folding the lips of her labia inward with it. His balls trembled between his thighs.

"Here it is!" he howled. "Here it is!" He forced his cock tightly inside her one more time, then exploded a monstrous blast of cum in her cunt. And another. And another. His cock flamed inside her, shooting rope after rope of gooey jism.

Misfit's head flew back and the cave echoed with her ear-piercing shriek. "IT'S ALL INSIDE ME!"

Then she sagged lifeless atop him, passed out.

Dick didn't care. He was so turned on, it was like he hadn't come at all. And he had to come. As if Misfit were a sack of potatoes, he spun her around and bore her down atop the gurney, grinding his prick ball-deep inside her and pumping until he felt his cockhead explode cum. This time it was too much to fit inside her. It overflowed her pussy, the excess bursting out onto Dick's groin.

Even in unconsciousness, Misfit screamed when she felt his burning cum reheat her pussy. She had come again.

Dick pulled out of her, too much for her. He could've fucked her ass, her mouth—he'd hoped to—but a bare minimum of self-control held him back. Kory. Barbara. Helena. He needed them. And Dinah, and Zinda, and anyone else who'd joined the Birds of Prey since the last time he checked.

Not even pausing to fix his appearance, Dick set out at an open run, his destination the Rocket. It would carry him along abandoned subway lines straight to the Clocktower. It was capable of speeds of two hundred and fifty miles per hour.

Dick wondered if he could convince someone to send him nudes on the way over. Already, his cock was demanding to come again.

12