All Comments on 'Marry The Knight'

by Zev95

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ShinanagansShinanagansover 10 years ago
Great!

I love it! I really hope you have more planned, as this could be stretched out for quite a ways. One of the things I've always loved was the dynamic between Harley and Batman, and the way you've presented it makes allot of sense.

Anyways, keep up the good work and I cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent! More, Please!

This was an excellent story, and I can't wait for the coming installments (There will be more, won't there? Please say yes!). I'm just really hoping that you're not going to focus solely on Bats/Ivy/Harley. I'd love to read some Nightwing/Starfire/Batgirl action too! Keep up the good work and thanks!

Courier345Courier345over 10 years ago
Fantastic

great story mate looking forward to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Good!

The story features my favorite hero, Batman! I want more! The day you stop writing about batman is the day I'll be gone~

J0SEJ0SEover 10 years ago
Wow!

You should make a series of this world you've created. Hop on the chance! Everyone loves Batman...don't they?

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 10 years ago
This needs to be made into a series!

I agree with all the other posters who said that this needs to be made into a series. There is so much potential for where this story could go as well as the looming question of whether or not Bruce could win over Ivy's heart and convince Selina to settle down.

EveEdenEveEdenover 10 years ago
More!

Please I need another chapter!

sensualherosensualheroover 10 years ago
Best Batman Story Anywhere...

your use of character references and the accompanying jokes exhibit a knowledge and familiarity with comic lore that very few can even attempt to emulate. your ability to create anticipation for and graphically describe (in the most gratifying way) sex is perfect. i have come back to this story everyday religiously in hopes of finding another chapter. i hope the well earned praise igives you a bit of motivation to grant those of us dying for another chapter a bit of mercy in a forthcoming part 2. 5 star & faved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Five stars for mean girls reference

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5 stars!

This series is amazing... one of the best stories on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this series!!!!!

When I first read through the story I was hooked and I still am after 10 times reading it all!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Vegan and superboy

Ivy is NOT vegan. If anything she hates vegan, because they destroy so much forest to build farms.

She hates mammals and has no problem eating them. Veganism is cannibalism to her.

DC’s Harley Quinn show even made it canon.

Great story, btw.

It’s probably too late, but you should do more with Connor (superboy) and Knockout. He dated her before she married Scandal Savage (AND Liana). I’ve always fantasized about Superboy hooking up with that lesbian thrupple.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

majority of your stories are really good but this one was lacking in parts soill give it a rating of8 out of 10.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZev95@Zev95
1591 Followers
If you enjoy reading my short fiction, imagine a whole book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BQPQTPSS?ref_=cm_sw_r_apann_dp_C91SP5X4YH5DFD7MQHR2

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES