All Comments on 'Marrying for Money Ch. 06'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Rattlesnake1775Rattlesnake1775over 18 years ago
I just might die

If you don't finish this soon, I just might die from being anxious. WHERE'S THE REST???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sublime

how do you manage to write with such brilliant intensity and awesome talent time and time again? I LOVE this serie, bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Poor Leanna, Poor Trevor. I hope he finds her and they mend the gap that has occured between them. They need to have a loving family of thier own. Evil Eliza must go & it's about time Trevor made her. She is such a horrible person, I hope she'll really leave and not just toy with them though that doesn't seem likely. This is an Excellent Story. You are doing a fabulous job. I'm looking forward to reading the next installment.

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Fantastic story, but I have to say this much

Ok first I have to say that this is one "EXCELLENT" story, with good fleshed out characters, and points that draw you into the characters lives, but I have to say this one point also:

For the "LOVE OF GOD" where is the ending.

I mean I really love a good fleshed out story. Probably more than the next guy. Most of the stories on this site are way too short or brief, but I feel like I'm reading a romance novel that is about 40 chapters long at about a chapter a day. I don't even read books this slow. And just when I thought you might be wrapping up the story you throw 4 "MORE" people into the pot and stir them in the story. Its almost like you may not be planning on letting this story have an ending.

I don't mind 2-4 chapters being drug out. I don't mind waiting (as of right now) 7 days for this story to get to chapter 6, but my "GOD", we're going into day 8 and we still don't have any ending.

I pretty sure that the intention of only posting a chapter a day is to try and draw out intrest and suspense, but what it's really doing for me, after about a week of waiting up to this point for the various chapters to be posted, is making me decide to wait till after the first of the year and come back to see if you've may have finially decided to finishing posting the rest of the story so that I don't have to wonder what the ending is.

There is a difference, for me at least, in a story that is building up good suspense/drama and belaboring and taking it's sweet time to get to a ending. This story is really starting to come accross as belaboring itself into getting to the ending.

Please don't take my frustration as me thinking that you are a bad writer. This is one of the "best" stories I've read. Its just it seems to be taking way to long to become finished. Maybe next time you might consider "combining" 2 chapters a day when you post. That way the story seems to go faster for those of us that read faster and, who might not mind waiting a few days for a story to play out, don't have to wait up to two weeks or more to see how a story ends.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
This keeps getting better

Will illness or accident befall Trev in his unrelenting haggard search for Lea?

Will Lea succumb to her horrible loneliness and lost forever husband in the arms of another?

Will Eliza find the whereabouts of Lea and try to harm her before Trev can find her?

Will Eliza spout more lies about Lea and the circumstances of her new life?

Will a ball be held with the beautiful Lea arriving on the arm of another adoring man?

Will Steven or Amanda come to Lea’s rescue with unspoken truths?

Will Eliza’s supposed dead husband reappear and who is he?

What type of circumstance did Eliza use to meet and hook her first husband? Was she a whore for the Union invaders? Was she now the property of a former slave and Yankee soldier?

What about Eliza’s encounter with Trev did she sleep with Trev for her last hurrah before leaving for the north just for more fun? Was she really just a fast learner at sex?(Despite her inexperience, Eliza had proven to be an enthusiastic lover, and they had made love repeatedly until dawn.)

Will Trev find a birth certificate of Eliza’s daughter and her real birth date?

What lies ahead for the devious Eliza and her brat? Can she find a brothel; say in New Orleans, to ply her wares?

Will we get a visit from Lea’s distraught family of Jeremy, Christina and the new baby?

Just having some fun!

Looking forward to the ensuing chapters.

Love your writing and well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent story!

This is the beginnings of a great story! I definately enjoy the longer novels here on Lit! To the dork that wants the story to be over now - do you realize that this story is posted in Novels and Novellas? It's supposed to be many chapters! Otherwise it would have been posted in Romance instead.....

Keep the great work coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story!

Why is Trevor so lame?

He should just get Eliza out of the house and yet he still lets her stay even after knowing the mischief she's caused. At this moment in time, I feel that it's good for Leanne to get away. I do hope Trevor will wise up, kick Eliza out and lock his room door! Stupid man!

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Another side comment (^_^)

To the Author:

I still think your a Fantastic writer, one of the best I've seen todate, but I stand by my orginal statements and request.

To the Anonymous writer below who said:

"This is the beginnings of a great story! I definately enjoy the longer novels here on Lit! To the dork that wants the story to be over now - do you realize that this story is posted in Novels and Novellas?"

Well I would like to say this, it never amazes me that parents are letting their kids access the computers now at younger and younger ages. Just because you enjoy all your stories to be long drawn out doesn't mean that everyone else does. It appears that others are curious about the ending as well. I still stand by my opinion even if you don't like or agree with it.

But do us all a favor and come back after you get a few years on you and can understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion, will you? Saying "Duhh!! Your great and everyone who doesn't agree with me is stupid" brings nothing to the table and makes you look like an idiot to others who at least took more time to explain why they wrote what they did.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
loved it!!!

wonderful story and well written. keep up the great work. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
please continue to write

you are amazing. please don't stop writing. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
help!

i just knew she was going to run away! that's all these stupid and embarrassing "heroines" all ever do. i know we haven't yet seen the near fatal accident, the suicide attempt and whatever else is missing to make this story even more formulaic. bad that this story is already finished you could have spared us the pain.

MaxillinaMaxillinaabout 14 years ago
Awesome...

Wow, this was awesome...I'm really liking this story!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
Ahhhhh! I wanna scream

Jeez....this is such a frustrating chapter and no hope is left other than there being many more chapters written. I mean....how is he going to pick up a trail that only her and Neville know about. He was an idiot not saying he loved her..but that is how men are :-) That Eliza is a piece of work Musta sucked not having a way to ever know if a kid was yours if someone claimed it was. What a gift DNA and even blood typing was before that were. These two are real frustrating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The plot thickens… Such a great story, but I’m sorry all I can think of is Neville Longbottom and his frog, Trevor hahahaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous