All Comments on 'Marrying for Money Ch. 13'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you!

I am so sorry to see this series come to a close. I looked forward to reading a chapter each day. You are a fantastic writer and I am really looking forward to your other submissions.

Misty

StuckInMyCornerStuckInMyCornerover 18 years ago
Bravo!

A job well done =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT JOB!

Thoroughly enjoyed the series. Keep up the excellent writing. Look forward to reading other submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Congratulations

Your story was a great romantic adventure. I look forward to reading more by you.

Boyd

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Enjoyed your daily chapters.

Very well done thank you for sharing your novel. Looking forward to your short stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brillant!

that was a superb end to the story. i hope there will be MANY more like it.

And THANK GOD! steve was not killed; i'd have been pissed

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb

I loved every word of this adventure and am looking forward to reading more of your works. You are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. Happy writing!!!

grumbletasgrumbletasover 18 years ago
Wonderful story :)

Like all the others I have been waiting anxiously for each chapter.

I was captivated by the story with it's twists and turns, I always had a suspicion that Neville was lurking in the background LOL.

Thank you for keeping us all so entertained and hope to see more of your writing.

Ian

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great ending...but sad to see the end.

Like everyone else, I have looked forward to reading the newest chapter each day. Your stories are great and I love them so much. I can't wait until you post some more stories. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ENCORE!!

Thanks HaremGirl, you deprived me of my sleep these past few days! SHame on you ;), the story was TOO GREAT to put down!! I'm looking forward to your new works

Rattlesnake1775Rattlesnake1775over 18 years ago
Not Sure...

...what award you should get, but you should get one. Best piece of writing on lit this year. Congratulations on an awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm bummed!

Harem Girl, you still rock!

My only complaint is that I was hoping that you would have ended the story after Leanna and Trevor had their baby. :(

I'd like to ask a favor. My favorite romances leave you wondering what happened to them afterwards? This is one of those stories I will always wonder about. Your characters came to life so well.

Most likely Leanna and Trevor are at the end of their story. But have you considered doing a sequel about this family showing the next generation and their trials and tribulations? That way we get to find out what happened to them afterwards. Besides, I could see one of the children of Neville or Eliza growing up and plotting revenge against those who murdered their "sainted" parents!

Or perhaps Eliza or Neville survive the sinking of the ship?

I'll be looking for more submissions from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent!

i love your story!! i will like to read more stories~~ please~~~ =) Go on writing and don't stop!!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Good wrap up

I had expected Eliza and Neville to get together; too bad they were so completely greedy and evil. Good ending to the story. I thoroughly enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
BLOOD BOILER

VERY GOOD. can't wait for your othber stores. now to take out my fantisies. like the name!

H20waderH20waderover 18 years ago
Very very good

i enjoyed the book. there were tinny faults but to find them again i would have to re read the entire thing. i need to let the firdt reading settle.

again a very very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
For Love or Money

This has been a wonderful story or love, adventure and sex. The thing you did that made this story far better than most was to emphasize the value of character in people. The characters who ended up happy were the honest and decent people who contained their sexual appetites while thoroughly enjoying those appetites. The miserable characters gave into lust and greed and dishonesty. It is easy to see how Jeremy and Leanna could have taken the path that Neville and Eliza took when they were in a desparate situation. Well done!

Hooterhunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
BEST!!!

REALLY enjoyed this series! You have a wonderful way with words. Thank you so much for sharing your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I cheated

I read the first chapter and I knew it would be a wonderful story so I waited for you to finish the entire story and then I read it.

I was wonderful! I can't wait to read your other stories.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
I

give a hearty AMEN to all that has been said in your readers feedback...gawd girl i do love your writings...your right there in the top with a good few of the top here and you have only just started publishing on here. Thank you so much for sharing your stories with us...your fans...as always respectfully a fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!!!!

Wow...very wel done...Just amazing...Love happy endings like that. love the way you made them fight to stay together and that they also had vulnerabilities...wonderfully written...You didn't make us wait too long for the whole story tob e put up...I waited too until the whole thing was up and then read it in its entirety because I just couldn't stop until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Well

story, PLEASE keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed!!!!!!

I do hope you write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
amazing

great story. lots of excitement, great turns, you write love very well. i hope you continue you're writing. best of luck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
you should be shame of yourself

writing addictive stories that make people feel good about themselves and others.keep writing and be true to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
surreal

Being a English major I appreciate your command of grammar and creative language. Keep it going..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The sex in this story is fantastic

This story had some of the best sex scenes I have read till now. Love the writing. Love the story. They really got me steamed up. Where's my Trevor????

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
simply bad!

this story is just awfully bad! the fact that some people actually like it makes me lose my faith in humankind. you can't write for shit.

PS.: him calling her a whore doesn't make it D/s, it's just stupid

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
I beg to differ with the comment below me

I thought the writing was exceptional. No, I didn't care for the use of the word "whore" throughout, so I just ignored it. I am smart enough to understand that in the context used, it was meant lovingly, and added spice to both husband and wife to use that term. The first time a lover called me a whore would be the last, but I can still read beyond that one word to enjoy the rest of the story. And besides, I like other forms of "talking dirty," and know how much of a turn on that can be. So it's just different strokes for different folks.

<br><br>

Setting aside that one word, I fail to see how anyone could say this story was pure BS. It was very well written, in the style of a period piece bodice ripper. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good job!

Obviously, the person who left a negative comment is immensely jealous or a self-righteous bitch. As another English major, I would like to also commend you for your command of language and grammar. Very good job and I look forward to more works. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
=D

hi hi hi

i love this story...even though coz im in a rush skip some part here and there just reading the important bits...but IT REALLY GREAT...i love the story i read of yours they really are good...so i hope you keep write...always remember that not everyone has the same thoughts so if they give you negative comment just ingore it or learn from it...you prob dont need me to tell you that...lols....hope to be enjoying another of your story some onther time maybe reading the full story...lols

steamoilsteamoilover 15 years ago
Good enough for Mills & Boon

Seriously, have you tried sending this manuscript or one of your others to Mills & Boon Harlequinn for their Historical books series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I mostly liked this one

I thought the way the term "whore" came into use was OK, after all, there has long been a phrase to the effect, "a woman should be a 'Lady' in the drawing room and a 'Slut' in the bedroom". I haven't heard of a phrase for men, I suspect it should be something like "a man should be gentleman in all rooms unless the woman makes it clear she wants otherwise". But back to the 'whore' term, Trevore didn't always seem to be using it as a term of endearment. That and the fact that he appeared to want Leanna to see herself as owned by him (the anywhere anytime bit) was a bit over the top.

I skimmed most of the Eliza and Neville segments, outside of their beginnings and ending, they didn't advance the story much for me.

-- srgeek --

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
AWESOME!

I LOVED this story. I had 6 other books checked out from the library, including one written by Nora Roberts...none of them captured my attention the way yours did. I loved the detailed descriptions of the couple's sexual encounters, while leaving it tastefully concise when appropriate. I did not find your use of the word "whore" offensive in the context of the story; I thought it fit pretty well as a private joke between the couple. I don't see why you should have to post a disclaimer at the beginning of each chapter, either. This is, erotic literature, after all. In fact, I sympathize for those people who were offended--they must have really boring sex lives...I wish you the best of luck at getting your work published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Best one

This is the best one I have read. I read it from cover to cover at once, I just could not put it to rest until I had finished it. Have you tought about publishing books?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
awesome

i love your stories, every one of them . your short stories are mediocre but sweet revenge was the best. Maybe you could write another one about the same characters from sweet revenge. anyways all your bools are positively awesome. i love them. you ahould definetly publish but keep on posting on literotica!!1

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved this series

so loved this story -have read it for the second time- so entertaining.

thatgirllitthatgirllitover 14 years ago
Very Enjoyable

More work and effort were displayed in the work than one might expect for this site. Thank you very much for agreeing to share.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
Turned that one around!

WOW! can't believe you fixed all that in one chapter! Can't believe the seaman was such a bad shot at close range! But I sure an glad he was :)

The story was really good! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A masterpiece

This is unarguably the most satisfying and brilliant story on literotica! The ideas included are genius. I thank you for your contribution

raj47iraj47iover 13 years ago
great one

Its one of the best stories in here.

lovelypurplelovelypurpleabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

Amazing Story.

twstdmindtwstdmindabout 13 years ago
One ends, another begins

Good plot and nice twists. Never imagined Neville could be so devious. One thing about Steven's injury, I imagine that his head must have hurt about a thousand times more when they landed in the SALTY sea water. You konw what they say about pouring salt on wounds...not fun. So I thought there was a slight error there. But I am glad he didn't die.

I can't wait to read your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

Great Story!! Was surprised the baby survived all that commotion. I was expecting a miscarriage. Loved the Story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I take back my comment that the previous chapter was far-fetched. It was a bit, but it fits very well with this chapter. It all makes sense now!

Thanks for such a fun story!

huneybeehuneybeealmost 13 years ago
NOW YOU KNOW

THIS WOULD BE A GREAT BOOK THE PLOT WAS TO DIE FOUR SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Mega15Mega15almost 13 years ago
wow!

This was like a true book, this should be a book! it's like a story right from the Zebra Romance books, historical Romance my favorite of all time. This was the best book I've read on here besides the vampire books by JazCullen just WOW! keep this up :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That was so romantic

You should get yourself published!! I absolutely loved reading this and never expected to find something of this quality in this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Wow. Great read. Like a woodiwiss book with erotica thrown in. Just loved it . Please write more books like this . Are you a published author? If not, why not?

I would so buy your books!

rehl25rehl25over 12 years ago

I do not have many favorite authors(in general, not here on Lit.) Because only a few of them write enough, and write good enough,for me to remember their names. Today, my short list grew by one. Thank you, for letting all these books out into the open, so that we(especially me) can read it. I hope that you continue to write, and if/when you get published, I can buy a copy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best romance on lit.

This was SUCH A DAMN GOOD ROMANCE!!!!!! I couldnt put it down. I read the whole thing in a day and enjoyed it immensley. I would love to hear more stories about leanna and trevor, and their lives, they are two of my favorite characters of all time :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unbelievable twist!

I admit I am bothered that Trevor keeps referring Leanna as his whore but my goodness, you are such an amazing writer! Kudos to you! I did not see the twist coming although I did have my suspicions that Neville had a hand in trying to kill Trevor as a highway robber. You are one talented writer. I give this story 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Love your work! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I am not one for reading romance stories but your writing is so captavating. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful, thank you, have enjoyed this story so much!

Thank you for a wonderful story series! Please write more!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
You know you'll always be my willing little whore...

Exceptionally exquisite!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed this story

Fantastic story

I nearly didnt read it when i realised it was set when it was. Glad i did though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a gifted writer

I've read several of your stories and loved them all. This one was the best of all ... so far. I'll be reading the rest of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice story need more stories of Victorian era...

Nice story...but too much twists...bt hey we learn from our mistakes.... altogether great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
brilliant story

Fantastic!!!! Make it into a book

kamarajankamarajanabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story .. with a lot of "story" content...! All the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

I have sit here and read this whole story today. It was wonderful.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

Fantastic

dolly

silverace1silverace1about 6 years ago
A great ending

As I said after chapter 8 I have enjoyed this romantic tale! I shall look at your other posted stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pheww!

Almost stopped reading when they said Steven was dead. Glad I stuck till the end. Though I wish Leanna had adopted Miranda. Their connection was natural and perfect. Also, can a maiden really be so conniving. Eliza went from being an (innocent?) 17 year old to a murderer in a matter of few years due to the war. Does war really affect people's lives like that? If so, I am glad to have been spared from one. Sad to hear what they had done. But a great series(except the Neville chapters, I kind of skipped them).

Captron63Captron63over 3 years ago

I listen to the whole story and loved it.

DanishGreenEyesDanishGreenEyesover 2 years ago

you are a dangerous writer... nearly had a heartattack several times !!

Your writing is incredible. I continously wanted the story to end (happily) and never end, so I could continue reading it.

Now on to your next stories - wont get much sleep tonight, I am sure :-)

LitstoriesloverLitstorieslover8 months ago

Wow! Thank you! Thank you for not killing Steven and for the happy ending!! Although I'm a little bothered that Trevor had sex with Eliza prior marriage and once again while he's drunk. Also, Leanna's situation with Eliza's real boyfriend, but I understand how society must be like during those era. I can't fault Trevor or Leanna for being people of those time, but I'm so happy it didn't have any anal scene and have a happy ending!! To think my heart hurts for that guy when Leanna have no problem leaving him without second thought. I appreciate the writer's creativity and pen(keyboard) power! :) You're one of the best writers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a great ending, I’m so glad there was an explanation for everything, I knew Neville would make an appearance again! So glad it was a happy ending, great work, you’re very talented!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous