All Comments on 'Marrying Into Polygamy'

by FazilKotuk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very interesting and very up to date with what is

beginning to happen in America. There appears to be and underground movement back into poly marriages in the states. And from a economical as well as a religious point of view it is a very good direction. I disagree with marrying all of the sisters, the genetics in this case would not be good. But even in the US in older days the youngest daughter could not marry until the older girls were married and an old maid was an unmarried girl of 17. So dont go getting politically correct on us before you think out the logestics of multiple wives on a home, especially a rural or agricultural home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great poly story!

I can't wait to see how the rest of it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Lovely story

Please post the promised sequel, soon. I would love to read more about these people. Thanks, Dan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Realistic

I was surprised to see just how well researched this story was - lots of details and terms that wouldn't make it into the average person fantasizing about something they didn't understand. That makes this a rare story, and one I'd like to see more of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crazy

Mormonism and Islam are two of the biggest cults on the planet. Both the prophet Mohammad and Joseph Smith were evil vile men and the scum of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Suprizes

Don't stop now. What other suprizes are we talking about and let's meet the eldest sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story, needs to be continued

A lot of good build up here, but what happens next? Does Julia give you her cherry before the wedding night or wait until you say “I do”? How do things get started with the other 4 sisters? Is there dating or do they marry you on the same day as you marry Julia, then they wait their turn to consummate the marriage?

Does the family help you get a job, perhaps as the town’s deputy sheriff and perhaps later a promotion to the town’s sheriff? Do you have a home with multiple bedrooms? What are the sleeping arrangements? I envision a master bedroom and, depending on your wealth, either a bedroom for each wife, or two wives share a room. Then the wife you select for that evening sleeps in your master bedroom.

Do you ever bring up the idea of two or more wives coming to the master bedroom at the same time? Do you just pay lip service to the FLDS or do you actually become a believer?

Describe your life. Does having 5 or more wives free you from the domestic work, such as cooking and cleaning? How soon does the first one get pregnant? How does the FLDS ensure you have adequate income to cover all this?

Do the wives periods all sync up? If so, are the wives still willing to give oral and anal to meet your needs during this time? How competitive are the wives to ensure they each get equal time in the bedroom? Since Julia gave her anal cherry to you, do you explain to the other wives they must also? If the wives do track how many nights each get in the master bedroom, what happens when you seem to choose one of the wives less? Does she work extra hard to try to get you to give her your attention and cock?

Are you allowed to have a night off from servicing your wives?

When you meet Julia’s younger sisters, are they all hopeful that one day you will take them a wife as well? I am sure you start to consider each of them regardless of age. Describe how and when you start dating each of them (if in fact you do), what relations you have with them prior to marriage and after marriage. Is the wedding to the younger wives just a formality — that they are essentially pledged to you?

Describe any discussions you may have with your FIL and male members of the church in terms of the management of a polygamist household. Perhaps you become friends with another man who comes from outside the community who admits to you that he doesn’t really believe all the religious sh*t but likes the variety of pussy and enough wives that he doesn’t have to do any of the domestic sh*t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous