All Comments on 'Marte's Challenge Becomes Passion'

by storytyme

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
fantastic

i was as excited reading it as the girls were

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
oh man

my pussy got so wet reading this story, i'm going to have to get off right this minute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Excellent

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
A very realistic description of a sensuous massage

Storytyme may have written this story as a fantasy, but it actually takes place every day in many massage studios. Whether with some degree of trepidation or with assertive enthusiasm, some clients get a more sensuous massage than might be described in the studio's brochure. As a certified massage therapist, I've given erotic massages to hundreds of clients who showed their preference for more intimate contact. With increasingly sensuous strokes on each part of the body, I slowly and steadily aroused their erotic desires until the end of the session, when they finally achieved a very satisfying sexual release. Although retired now, I still give sensuous massages to all who ask. I no longer charge for the sessions, because I so enjoy watching the recipient's reactions when reaching his or her intense orgasm. This well-written story was very believable and truly arousing. I look forward to reading more massage pieces by storytyme, one of the more talented authors on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wet pussy

this was the best story i have read yet. my pussy is so wet!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago
Grrrrowl... that was

very hot. I love the reluctant fascination characters endure in stories like this. You do a great job letting us into the struggle between what Marte's mind thinks she wants and what her body simply, unerringly desires. There were a few distracting errors, but the heat, tension and passion were practically overwhelming, so who cares.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I love your stories, they get me so wet. The first two were great. Its hot to finallly see marte just giving in to the desire she feels, and having her actually touching and being touched by Terra.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous