Martha in America Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would probably be at the end of a chapter."

"Yeah, of course, the climax," and she snorted: "... and the next chapter would start the next morning, ... or whatever."

Martha nodded as she found another chapter and read again, but then searched for another one, and then nodded and flipped back a couple of pages. His sister moved closer to her as they started to read and then both nodded with a soft "um-hmm." When Martha fingered the corner of the page, she nodded, and they read the last page and half of the chapter, both of them rocking their hips down onto the deck once.

"Hmmm," his sister snorted when they had finished reading, and glanced at Martha and remarked: "Well, you knew what they did, but it was only suggestive. 'Lady Chatterley' was better." Martha nodded and remarked: "But I guess it was suggestive enough to count as 'going pretty far.'"

"Yeah, I guess, ... but I could write something better. We talked about how I could have imagined my first time could have otherwise been. If I wrote it, it wouldn't have been better than it was, just not with him.

"I guess you could, but I bet it would be more than just 'going pretty far.'"

"Oh, it would be, if just that is considered 'going pretty far.' I'd write about how good it is. Well, ... I guess that came across. Maybe that is the trick, to keep it subtle enough so that it can still be published as literature."

Martha snickered again and rubbed her shoulder on hers with a nod and remarked:

"But I bet it would be good."

"Um-hmm," she agreed with a grin, moving her shoulder in response.

"Girls too?"

"I hadn't thought about that, ... but since you asked ...?"

"You'd better not."

"Why not? If it can't be published, anyway?"

Martha snickered and gave her a little shove with her shoulder as she replied:

"I don't want to be ... want to appear even in an unpublished work."

"Oh, it wouldn't be you, just someone like you - real nice - and I would let her do what I did. I don't want to be too honest about myself, either, like I was thinking the man would be teaching me all about it. Well, my brother did, but I would let the man take the initiative, instead of leading him on with questions."

Martha snickered - almost a giggle - as she turned her head to look at her with a suppressed smile and then moved her lips, and then gave her another little shove, and his sister returned it, and then Martha gave her a firmer one, and she let it roll back onto her side as they looked at each and then smiled slightly, and then she rolled onto her back, looking up at Martha, who was still propped up on her elbows. They both smiled again, and their nipples were all stiff, and his sister's hand slid under Martha's chest and found her breast, just moving it as hung there. Martha snorted softly, her face unmoved as they looked in each other's eyes, and then her fingers held Martha's breast, and then slid down around her aroused nipple, all five fingers exploring around its stiff tip.

"Mmmm," they both sighed as they continued to look in each other's eyes, and then Martha's glanced over at her nipples, that were just as aroused. "Um-hmm," she responded as her thighs twitched together, and Martha's hand moved, and then she had to shift her weight so that she could raise her elbow to move her arm so that she could hold his sister's breast in return, holding her "half grapefruit" in her hand, squeezing it, and then catching her stiff nipple between her fingers like she had done the night before.

"Uhnn! Umm-hmm," his sister responded as her thighs clutched together again and her fingers held and pulled on Martha's nipple. Martha's eyes glanced down at her breast and then back up at her half-opened mouth as his sister drew a deep breath, raising her breast against her hand. And then Martha glanced back down at it, and her head followed her glance, her hand sliding over to her other breast as she lowered herself, his sister's hand sliding over to her other breast. And then her mouth found it, found her aroused nipple, her tongue moving immediately on it. Martha snorted and murmured: "suntan lotion," and then her mouth was on it again as his sister snorted softly as she squeezed hers in return and moaned softly.

"Uhmmm! I wanted that," she murmured as her other hand found Martha's and clutched it to her breast. Martha nodded as she sucked on her nipple, sucking it as her mouth pressed down on her breast and opened wider, and her tongue circled her nipple and played with it, making her sigh with a moan as her thighs clutched together as her pelvis rocked up for a second. And then Martha's fingers curled up under her hand, finding her other nipple, playing with it, too, like her tongue was. "Mmmm!" his sister responded as her thighs and pelvis moved again, and her thighs rose up, rocking back and forth a little, rubbing against each other and then opening as her pelvis turned up again. His sister's hand urged Martha's to slide down her stomach. Martha let her guide it down to her hair, and then cupped her fingers around her swelling, as his sister's pelvis rocked up again. Her thighs opened, and her hand on Martha's urged her Martha's fingers to move further. Then her thighs clutched together, holding them, but then opened again as her pelvis rocked up under Martha's hand, whose fingers moved a little on the outside of her lips, pressing and moving them slightly.

"Uhmmm!" his sister sighed again deeply as her hips moved again, and when she urged Martha's hand to move a little further, pressing her fingers to her pussy lips, it did, and her thighs twitched and then opened wider, and Martha's fingers slipped between her lips as they both nodded slightly.

"Oooh! Unnn!" she responded as Martha's fingers found her slippery inner lips, sliding up and down and around them and then between them and finding her hole, her finger tip sliding over and around it, and his sister's hips moved again, and then a finger slipped slowly into it as her hand slid further to let it slide even deeper. His sister sighed with a soft moan, her thighs twitching but staying open as Martha's finger moved in her. She held Martha's hand and then encouraged her index finger also to find her hole, nodding with another soft moan as it did and an aroused, soft "yes" as it slid in and let Martha press both fingers even deeper in her pussy, who remembered to suck and nibble her breast.

Then her fingers didn't need more encouragement, but the reflexive movements of her thighs and pelvis seemed to please Martha, who nodded with an "uhn-hnn" as she sucked. His sister's hand squeezed Martha's again and then returned to her own breast as Martha's fingers moved in her, deep in her, and then her thumb found her aroused clitoris, and then neither of them was showing any restraint; Martha's hand and mouth doing all they could to arouse her as she squeezed and pulled on her own nipple with aroused moans, and when Martha's ring finger slid down and found her asshole, she nodded with a gasped moan and murmured: "oh yes!" Then she began to loose control of herself, her thighs quivering and flapping as her moans changed to whimpers and then were interspersed with short bursts of laughter, continuing until she finally convulsed, and her thighs clutched together on Martha's hand, that stilled as Martha relaxed, her head lying on her arm.

She gasped and sighed a few times, and then slid her hand down and held Martha's, whose fingers had slipped out of her, squeezing it, and Martha's fingers curled up and held hers. And then they were silent for a few moments as her breathing returned to normal.

"God, that was good!" she finally remarked: "... Thank you! It was just so good!!

"It must have been, the way you sounded."

"Hm-mmm, that's why he wouldn't do it to me out here, ... afraid I would be too loud."

"Um-hmm. He was right. I don't think I'm like that - so loud. ... Oh, I hope not! Once we were in his house and thought his family was asleep. ... But it wasn't that good ..."

"That's a pity, ... but maybe better then."

They held each other's hand a little tighter.

"But it was so good, thank you," and she squeezed Martha's hand again and pressed it to her.

"Um-hmm. I wanted it to be, after I started. I didn't think I would do that to anyone else."

They both smirked slightly, and his sister replied:

"But you sure did it good, thank you. But, of course, you - we - know how."

"Hmm! And I've been practicing, until last week."

"Hm-hm-hmmm! And me, last week. It's a lot better when you know ..., when you have something to think about."

"Very!"

"When did you first do it."

"Hmm? After my period started."

"Oh, mine hadn't yet, but after Mother told me about the 'birds and flowers.' I guess she had to - thought she had to - since I was 'developing.' Of course, she didn't tell me much, but enough for me to get curious."

"Mine didn't, really, just about what happens to girls when their monthlies start. She was real embarrassed, and I was too."

"Even with two older brothers?"

"Maybe for that reason, ... not 'cause of them, because I was her only daughter."

"Yeah, maybe. My mother had already told my sister, of course, probably more when hers started, so she sort of had experience, maybe knew better what she needed to tell. ... Yeah, I guess she did; later telling me that in 'certain situations' boys might not be able to control themselves. I didn't really understand what she meant, but then with my brother I did."

Martha nodded and replied:

"Sounded like you both wanted to."

"Um-hmm! I did, ... and loved him for doing it!"

They were silent for a moment after his sister's emphatic remark.

"He's your brother."

"I know, ... but isn't he good?!"

"We agreed about that already."

"I know. ... I just had to say it again."

"Um-hmm, Martha agreed, then murmuring:

"I could have said that other too, ... did."

"That you loved him?"

"Too much 'making love'."

His sister nodded with a mild smile, but didn't reply. Martha rolled away from her onto her back, taking her hand away as she stretched out on her towel with her hands under her head. His sister rolled towards her onto her side, propping herself up on her elbow, and looked at her. Martha's eyes were closed. She looked down and up her body, smiling a little to herself as her eyes perused her again, and then smiled more broadly with a silent snort when she saw Martha's nipples stand up.

After a moment, when they didn't relax, she moved her hand over her and then lightly circled Martha's bellybutton with one finger. It dropped out of contact for a moment as Martha exhaled with a mild snort. She circled it again with her finger, and then with a slightly larger circle, and another, and Martha just lay there as her circles spiralled out over her stomach and then onto her ribcage and down towards her hips, and then further, nearer her breasts and down between the points of her hipbones.

Martha eyes remained closed, but she couldn't resist a slight smile as her stomach rose with a deeper breath, but his sister's finger and hand were now circling up under Martha's breasts and then down, just inside her hipbone and just brushing the start of her pubic hair, and then around up again, touching the swelling of her breasts this time, and then down, a little down on her side and over her hipbone this time and then coming around through her hair, and Martha's legs twitched involuntarily as her finger continued, over her other hipbone and up her side and up closer to her aroused nipples, gliding up and down over the curves of her breasts, and then down her side again and on the outside of her hipbone and across the start of her thigh, tracing down into the start of the crease of her thigh and up again, and Martha's pelvis rocked up as it passed through her hair again, further down this time, and continued, now brushing below her aroused nipples. Martha started with a soft gasp as her finger touched the goosebumps of both of them and continued, this time even further down, past her hip, coming up over her thigh and down. Martha's hips rocked up, raising her mons against his sister's finger as it passed through her sparse hair. Then it traced up over her other thigh and then up her side and up the side of her breast and right over her stiff nipple and then down between her breasts and up the other one and over its nipple as Martha gasped again. His sister's nipples were just as aroused as she let her fingertip circle it, on the tight goose bumps around it and then let it slide back to the other one and do that before it again resumed its spiral, just above her other nipple this time, before it slid down to her side and deeper and further along it till it started to come up over her thigh again, that twitched open as it slid down in her soft hair, moving very slowly, now having to go deeper between her thighs. Before it left her hair, Martha's other thigh drew up quickly, interrupting its continuing further.

They both chuckled, and the finger played over the start of Martha's pussy. Martha's eyes were clenched shut, as she smiled slightly and then murmured:

"Stop teasing."

"You want me to?"

"To stop teasing me."

"Like this?"

Another finger joined the first one, both moving the front of Martha's slit. She nodded with an approving moan. The fingers stopped teasing, extending further and finding their way between her pussy lips, finding her already moist, slippery inner lips. Martha moaned again, her thighs flopping open as her hips rocked up. When the fingers found her opening and slipped into her pussy, she gave an almost relieved sounding moan. Her hands moved from behind her head, one finding her aroused breast, the other sliding around his sister's back, drawing her closer.

His sister rolled further towards her, resting her head on Martha's shoulder, her thigh drawing up over Martha's, and her fingers doing what a pussy wanted them to do. Martha held her closer, and his sister nestled her face against Martha's neck, kissing. Martha hummed with a nod, turning her face to her, holding her closer, rolling towards her, their cheeks rubbing, and then their heads turning together slightly, and then a bit more, and then so that they could kiss each other's cheek, and then their mouths sliding closer.

His sister's fingers were fucking in Martha's pussy, and they were exchanging soft moans, both with their eyes closed. Then Martha's other hand left her breast and reached over, embracing his sister, and their mouths found each other. Their tongues met, moving like the fingers in Martha's pussy, and their thighs clenched. A third finger slipped in; Martha nodded once with a moan and sucked harder on the tongue in her mouth. Then his sister's fingers were doing a lot more than their tongues could, making Martha gasping and moan as her thighs twitched, and then she couldn't respond to his sister's kissing, just gasping with sharp moans as her thighs quivered and twitched, and her hips jerked, again and again as she gasped with series of aroused, sharp "Oh! ... Oh-oh! ..." continuing until she finally relaxed with deep sigh, and her hand slid down to his sister's hip and urged her to roll closer, her thighs opening to invite his sister to draw hers up close behind her hand. It slipped away, and her wet hand slid around Martha's waist, drawing them closer.

Their mouths separated, as they both breathed deeply with sighing moans, first one's and then the other's stomach heaving. After a few, Martha sighed with a soft chuckle and rubbed his sister's ass, then murmuring:

"I didn't think I would want to do that," and she turned her head slightly and kissed her cheek: "... but I did, ... thank you."

"I did too, ... then. That surprised me, ... but then I wanted to, too, ... real good, like I wanted to do it to you," and she moved her moist fingers: "... for you. Oh, I wanted to do that! ... Curious, of course, but, of course, I knew what it would be like."

Martha nodded, agreeing:

"Um-hmm, but kind of funny, at first, not feeling it at the same time."

"That didn't occur to me, ... maybe 'cause you had just done it so good."

"Um-hmm, but I was talking about kissing. Surprised me, that we wanted to, but you just love to use your mouth when you're aroused."

"I was too, wanted to. Like that, too, ... any way you can. - and it was good. ... I hope you thought so, too."

Martha nodded, and then after a moment chuckled and agreed:

"Yes, you're right: "want to use your mouth," and to taste it."

She found his sister's hand on her side and drew it up to her mouth and sucked on her fingers, and then snickered and murmured:

"Don't we taste good?"

"Better than he does. No! Well, you know what I mean; I wouldn't want him to taste any different."

Hmm? Something like that; I wouldn't either."

"Um-hmm, did you do that with him, too? Wanting to taste anything that had to do with it?"

"Hmm? If that is what you mean, in the shower? Um-hmm."

"You too?"

"I guess so."

"We did, all over each other. Well, not really all over each other, but ..., you know."

"Um-hmm, we did," and Martha snorted, adding:

"... and joked about it's being like dogs' marking their territory, that he was marking me so any other males would know that I was his, would know that he wanted to ... do it to me again."

"To ... 'fuck'? Oh, that's good!"

Martha nodded.

"Oh, that word I used, sorry; girls shouldn't talk like that, ... but we did, after he used it.

"We did too, surprised that I also did," Martha replied.

"This is just great!" his sister replied and held her with her arm and clutched her thigh between hers, and Martha's thighs held hers in response. Then they relaxed and just lay there together for a minute or two.

"I think we deserve a beer," Martha suggested.

"Mmmm, um-hmm, I do too, and she sat up, and Martha sat up.

They saw the shirts and remembered to put them on before they stood up and went back into the house and then took them off again, hanging them on the chair nearest the door. In the kitchen, they got the two last cans of beer and opened them, smiling at each other as Martha said "skaal" as his sister said: "Here's looking at you; skaal, too," and both drank and smiled at each other again. Then they decided to work on the puzzle some more and did, both concentrating at finding pieces, hardly talking, just remarking about what they were doing:

"Oh, this fits here. ... Here's a piece that looks like that. ... No, this must go somewhere else near that. ... Oh, that fits between these two," and on like that, sipping their beers occasionally.

And then their beers were finished, and that sort of ended the session; both looking at each after they lowered their heads from emptying their cans.

"My parents said that you could drive the car if there was something important."

"Like buying more beer?" Martha asked with a chuckle.

"I don't think that is what she was thinking about."

"But we are."

"Um-hmm, and could have a hamburger or something."

"Want to shower first?"

"Yeah, good idea. We can't go like this, and don't want to get our clothes dirty from the lotion."

They both snickered softly at this and got up and went towards the bathroom, and there, both stepped into the tub, facing each other this time, looking at each other a little questioningly.

"You want to? I've got to go," his sister asked.

"Me too," Martha replied, and then they did, looking at each other and snickering as they started to, and then looking down and moving their hips to make their streams cross as they splashed the other's feet. They both snorted when they had finished, unconsciously forcing out a few more drops as they looked at each other again, and then Martha turned and leaned down to turn on the water.