Martha in America Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, just like that? ... And what was it like when you all got back together again? Knowing you all had done it? That must been sort of ... funny."

"Maybe a little, but no one really knew if the others had, ... or maybe they hadn't, ... and if they had, and knew that some of the others had already been sleeping together ... Oh, I guess you were right, for us - for me - it was a little embarrassing, since they all knew that we hadn't been dating before, ... but then we did - for the rest of the summer - so no one was later thinking that we had just done it, ... - what do you call it: 'a one night stand'?"

"Yeah, I guess that makes it better - in the presence of the others."

"Um-hmm, something like that."

Becky explained to Martha that she also had thought it better that they not wear their bikinis because her mother had told her that a couple of families they knew were on the island, and then told her who they were, in case they met them.

They were walking away from where most of the houses were and then left their towels on the beach and went in the water. After they had been swimming for a few minutes and were again standing in water up to their shoulders, Becky snickered and said:

"One night, we went skinny dipping, you know, with nothing on. It's against the law out here. Hm-hmm! "You know what happens to him - to boys - in the cold water."

Martha looked at her with a grin, nodding, and replying:

"All small."

"Yeah. Oh, of course you would, but I was real surprised, ... and that it could get that small."

Martha nodded again with a snicker and agreed:

"I was, too, that first time in the mountains. I really hadn't looked at him before - before we went in the water - but I was just as surprised afterwards as you probably were. Hm-hmm! And he was a little embarrassed about it ... or just that I was looking at him, more than before."

"Hm-hm-hmm! I bet he was, ... if you were looking like I would have been. ... But you warmed it up for him?"

"Hm-hmm! Not the first time, but ..., well, ... it did a little later, ... - Hm-hmm! - and then I was surprised, too."

"Hm-hmmm! I can imagine how!"

"Um-hmm, a lot bigger than I expected."

"Um-hmm."

Then Martha nodded towards the shore, and they swam back towards their towels, again seeing that two pairs of young men had settle near them. As they walked out of the water, she asked Martha:

"Do we need them?"

"I don't think so. Oh, and especially not if friends of your family are around."

"Oh, yeah. Want to see what happens, anyway?"

"Okay, if you want to. Oh, if they do - one pair will make a first move - we can listen to them and then just say: 'sorry, we've got to go,' and the other two will be pleased that they didn't make the first move."

They both chuckled and went to their towels, drying themselves and then sitting down so that they weren't favoring either pair.

"Hi, where you from?" one finally called.

Becky glanced at Martha, who just shook her head slightly, and they ignored his question, but his friend then called:

"Can we join you?"

After a moment, Martha glanced over and looked at them, and then after another moment replied:

"I don't think so, we're going soon."

"Oh, you're not from here. Where do you come from?"

"Norway."

"Oh, that's nice. ... Are all the girls there as good looking as you are?"

Martha started to blush but then after a moment replied:

"Probably better, ... and the boys are better looking ... than you are."

The boys were silent. Becky tried to repress a grin as she glanced at Martha, who did grin, too, as she looked back out at the ocean and murmured:

"Don't do anything."

Becky looked out at the ocean with her, snorting softly.

"But they're not here," the other one called over.

"And we're not, either," Martha replied and started to get up.

"Where you going?"

"That is none of your business."

Becky then also got up, and they shook the sand out of their towels.

"Pity," one of them replied.

"Not for us," Martha responded, and then the two of them went down to the moist sand and walked back along the shoreline.

"Oh, that was good!" Becky remarked.

"I thought so too. I liked that, about the Norwegian boys; that just came to me as I was saying it."

"That got them. Are they?"

"Not all of them, but better than those two."

"That would be easy."

"Um-hmm."

"Uh, ... what would you have done if they had become more ... insistent?"

"Oh, it occurred to me that we could ask the other two to tell them that we didn't want to be disturbed."

"Hm-hmm! Yeah, like you said before, seeing that the others hadn't gotten anywhere, they would have been please to 'come to our protection.' ... They looked nicer, anyway."

"Probably why they didn't say anything first."

"Um-hmm. Oh, that was good. I wouldn't have thought of that, putting them down with your response to his compliment. ... That was a 'line'."

"A 'line'?"

"A ... 'line'? Like in the theater, something he had learned to say, ... but not a bad one."

"Hm-umm. I felt myself blushing at the compliment, even though I didn't want to.

"You sure fielded it well."

" 'Fielded it'?"

Oh, that's a baseball expression: you caught it, like an outfielder in baseball."

"Oh, yes, on television; and then it's an 'out', the batter is 'out'."

"Yeah! And he was 'out', ... after you told him that the boys back home were better looking."

"I'm learning something too."

"But not as much as I am, like yesterday."

"Hmm! Sure seemed like you said everything to get what you ..., what we wanted."

"Um-hmm, hope you didn't mind."

"Hm-hmm! That should have been obvious!"

They chuckled, then Martha remarked:

"Oh, that was sweet - my being an au pair for your brother! I sort of was: putting him to bed every night - hm-hm-hmm! Well, for a week."

"Um-hmm! And for me, too!"

"No, you took me to bed - his. But that's unfair - sorry - I wanted to. And I took him to my bed - the first night - telling him I would be in my room. We both had to go to the bathroom."

"Oh, like that? That was a pretty obvious invitation."

"I guess so. Yes, it was, but I hadn't thought about its being one when I said it; I was just wanting him to know that I wasn't going to come back, ... but, of course, it was invitation."

"I'll remember that, ... if I ever get in the same situation."

Martha glanced back.

"Are they following us?"

"I don't think so, but maybe we shouldn't go straight back to the house."

"Um-hmm. ... Oh, we can go to one of our friends' house, who are out here. Mom would like that, too, and if they're there, say hello, and if they aren't - and the guys have been following us, at least mislead them."

"Good idea, ... being careful. I wouldn't want them to surprise our sunbathing."

"That's for sure!"

Becky said that the nearest house was back in the other direction, so they turned up from the shore and walked back towards. They couldn't see if the guys had really followed them, but agreed that going back - and away from their place - would at least confuse them, suggesting that they had been trying to lead them astray from the start. Then it occurred to Becky that her choice had been a good one, since the house belonged to a couple with no children who could want they join them for the following days, and Martha remembered that she had met the wife when Becky's mother hosted the bridge circle.

The couple was at home, and pleased that they had called, immediately offering them something to drink, apologizing that they didn't have pop in the house, offering to make iced tea. While the water was coming to a boil, the wife insisted on showing them the house, and then while making the tea, suggested that they could stay for lunch - "just sandwiches." They did, and the husband seemed to enjoy having two young girls there, teasing them a little about turning the heads of the boys on the beach, but changing the subject after glance from his wife. When they had finished eating, the girls suggested that they would be leaving. The wife glanced at her husband and then asked if they wanted to come for dinner the next evening. When they at first demurred, saying that that wasn't necessary, she insisted, and they agreed, asking at what time. She said they usually ate about eight o'clock, but then suggested that they eat earlier so that girls wouldn't have to walk home in the dark, but then he suggested that he could drive them the short distance, so they all agreed that they would be there at eight. They thanked for the lunch and the invitation to dinner and said goodbye and that they would go home by the road, and were shown out the front door.

"That was nice," Martha remarked.

"And worked out perfectly. Good thing we weren't wearing our bikinis, especially you, yours."

"Um-hmm, but he would have liked that."

"But she wouldn't have, and would have told my mother, and he might have noticed that you don't have tan line where he might have been looking for one."

"Um-hmm, you're right, and that the boys couldn't either."

They walked in silence for while, and then Becky asked:

"I wonder if she will call and tell my mother? ... Probably, but that will be good, real good, that we called on them, especially them. I don't think they could have children. But that worked out well, too, if not for the reason my mother would like, that I had picked up on her indirect suggestion that we should meet other people out here."

"Um-hmm. ... Oh, ... maybe we shouldn't mention that your brother is coming out, or she'll insist that we all come for dinner on Saturday, too."

"Yeah, maybe, you're right, she could. But if she does talk to Mom, she will probably tell her, ... or she will later her tell her, if we made up a story."

"Yes, that could be difficult. We'll just have to wait and see. Maybe she won't, ... maybe they have something else planned."

"I hope so, ... like we do," and she snorted with a glance over at Martha.

"Do we?" she replied as she glanced back with a smirk.

"But if he took us out for dinner, it would be about the same: having to get dressed, ... and the time."

"Um-hmm, but now he won't, since we have the food from tomorrow."

"More reason for wanting them not to invite us again. Hurry, I've got to go."

They walked on quickly, and in the house, Becky was starting to take off her bathing suit as she hurried to the bathroom, glancing at the tub, but then using the toilet as she kicked it off her feet. Martha joined her, taking hers off, too, as she waited for her to finish, and then sat down with a little smile as she went.

"A beer?" Becky suggested.

"Um-hmm. Oh, I'll rinse out our suits."

"Thanks," and she put hers in the sink and went to the kitchen, returning with the opened cans as Martha was wringing them out. She waited while she hung them on the shower curtain rod and dried her hands and then offered her one, saying:

"Here's looking at us, skaal,"

"Skaal," Martha replied with snort and smile, and they drank, smiling at each other again.

"They'd love to see us now."

"I do, too," and Martha looked at her, and Becky's nipples stood out as she agreed:

"I do, too," and looked back, at Martha's, staring until they also moved, and then asked:

"Where are our shirts?"

"Maybe we should make his bed first."

"Yeah."

They did, snickering a little as they shared tucking in the bottom sheet and spreading out the top one and the bedspread, but neither suggested that that was unnecessary, so they finished and picked up their cans and went and found their - his - shirts and the suntan lotion, and went out the deck with their towels, going back to find their books, and then settling down, taking off the shirts and then enjoying spreading the lotion on each other.

For a while, they read and sipped at their beers, and then finished them and rolled over with their eyes closed. As the sun moved around, they reoriented their towels and themselves to it and read some more. Becky finished her book and moved her towel again, lying down on her back and then, after a moment, drawing her thighs up and opening them to the now lower sun, and then letting them drop further to the side, sighing softly as the sun shown warm on them and her pussy. Martha glanced up from her book, and then down at her spread thighs and snorted slightly, but then returned to her book without saying anything.

When she had finished the chapter, she sat up, looking out at the beach for a few moments, and then moved her towel and lay down like Becky was, raising her hips once to let them slip a little further, and then her knee touched hers, resting against it. Becky's moved slightly in recognition of the contact, and she murmured:

"Nice, isn't it? All warm."

Hm-hmm! Um-hmm, like a hot bath."

"Oh? I always shower. Really?"

"Um-hmm."

"Really? Nice. I'll have try that. I never thought of that. ... Hm-hmm! I'm pretty good at washing it. ... Hm-hmm! But I never thought of doing it under water. ... Have you?"

"Um-hmm."

Becky's thighs twitched.

"Really! Is it better?"

"Not really, ... but once you've done it, ... well, it's liking going in the shower, you tend to do it again, ... if you have time. At home, my brother and I share a shower - not like we do - so I don't often use my parents' tub, only when no one is at home, and then not to just do it."

"Hm-hmm! ... But do, if you do?"

"I guess so. When I don't have enough time, then I'm taking a shower anyway."

"Of course."

"Hm-hmm! In Europe, most showers are on a hose - from the - what do you call it? Where the water comes out?"

"The spigot?"

"Yes, 'the spigot' - instead of fixed on the wall. Oh, there's a hook that you can hang it on, but you can also hold it and rinse yourself off that way. Hm-hmm! And that feels good, too."

"Oh? ... On your ...?"

"Um-hmm."

"Oooh, I can imagine!"

"Um-hmm, but it takes longer than a shower should, ... and to really do it, you have to use both hands ..."

"Hm-hm-hmm!"

"... and if it gets that good, it's kind of hard to stand up."

"I bet! Weak knees."

"Um-hmm!"

"Hm-hm-hmm! All quivering ..." and Becky's twitched again: "... if it gets that good! And you want it to!"

"Um-hmm. Oh, once I was doing it, and my brother called to ask why I was taking so long, and I had to stop and quickly wet my hair and said that I had been washing it."

"Hm-hmm! That was clever."

"But warned me to be careful."

"Um-hmm. That's disappointing, having to stop, ... and embarrassing, ... like once when my mother came in my room after we'd said goodnight and I thought I would be undisturbed. But that was before - before with him - and I didn't know how good it could be."

"I didn't either, before - with him - but maybe better than you knew. I hope so, having already done it with a couple of boys."

"Me, too. I mean, I hope you did. Even if it was better with him, I wouldn't want to think that really doing it wasn't better than what we can do."

"It is, ... well, usually."

"I hope so."

For a while, they were silent, letting the sun shine on them between their legs. Becky was almost dozing when Martha's knee suddenly twitched down on hers.

"What were you thinking about?"

"... Hmm? ... I don't know if I should tell you."

"About him?"

"Which 'him'?"

"My brother? Your brother? ... The guy yesterday?"

"Hm-umm."

"Who then?"

"I won't tell you."

"Maybe not a 'him'?"

"Hm-umm."

"You can tell me. Hm-hmm! We're sisters in sex."

"We sure are!"

Becky rolled over and looked at her:

"Then tell me."

Martha looked over at her and then snorted and smiled slightly and replied:

"The people we visited."

"Him!?"

"Um-hmm. I was sort of dozing - dreaming a little, I guess - and after his comments - what he might like to do. I guess, remembering what you had said about them. Hm-hmm! I was surprised, myself, ... but he's nice ..."

"But so old ..."

"... but not too old not to think about it. ... And I guess I did."

"Like that?! Your knee twitching?"

"Did it? ... Well, not like that, in my dream - hm-hmm. But he was there."

"And you would ... with such an older man?"

"I didn't, ... we didn't, ... and he was just there ... with his clothes on."

"Oh. ... Don't think about that tomorrow."

"I'd better not."

"I'll say so! And I'd better not, too!"

They smiled at each other, and Martha reached across herself with her hand and fondled Becky's breast, and they both watched her nipple become aroused as Martha's fingers played with it. With a pleased sounding chuckle, Becky slid her thigh over Martha's still spread one and looked back at her face as Martha's fingers continued, snorting softly as she reached over and found Martha's already aroused nipple, and then asked softly:

"Want me to kiss you?"

"I was wanting to kiss your breast."

"With suntan lotion?"

"I hadn't thought about that."

"We can do something about it."

"Um-hmm, ... but if you want to kiss me ..."

She rolled down over Martha, her thigh sliding down between hers, and they did, Martha's thighs holding hers as their kiss got better - a lot better - as their thighs drew up against each other and clutched together.

"Not out here, whatever we do," Martha whispered.

"Um-hmm," she agreed reluctantly and rolled back onto her side as her hand found Martha's breast again.

"Shower?" Martha asked.

"You want to, now?"

"It won't go away. It gets better the longer you wait for it - have to wait for it."

"I'm not sure. ... Oh, if you had to wait all winter for it, it must have been good, then."

"It was!"

Martha grinned, and then Becky sat up. Then Martha could, each finding her shirt and putting it on, and they went back into the house and did shower, this time like the previous morning, but this time between kisses they were talking:

"That was good, this morning, doing it to you," ...

"And to you," ... "I just love that, knowing I'm making it so good." ...

"Um-hmm, me, too."

"And having you do it."

"Um-hmm," ... " and like that. It doesn't seem raunchy any more, ..."

"Hm-umm," ... "Just something we like to do." ...

"And to feel, ... Oooh yes! Like that!" ... "Maybe it is raunchy." ...

"Mm-uhnnn! Maybe ..." "But if we like it?"

"We do." ...

"Um-hmm, ... Uhmm! ... Legs." ...

"Last kiss, legs."

"Nice legs, ... this one, too."

"Yours are nice, too."

"I love to have my head between yours."

"Me, too, - your head between mine, and mine between yours."

"Oooh, yes! There!"

"You liked that?"

"Um-hmm, but not as much as your head, - your mouth."

"I like that better, too."

"Me, too. I just love to lick your pussy. Oh! Don't tickle!"

"Sorry! You almost hit me with your knee."

"Sorry, but it was your own fault. That's better. Oooh, yes! Come back up and kiss." ...

"Unnn! Un-hnn," ...

"Un-hnn," ... "We are raunchy." ...

"Un-hnn. Turn off the water. We're going to make the bed real wet."

And they did, their fingers finding again where they had been rubbing as fast as their mouths found the other's pussy, that wasn't just wet from their shower, their tongues not waiting to find a mutual rhythm as they eagerly sought to arouse each other's most sensitive spot, knowing from the other's effort that that was what she also wanted: to be aroused as soon and as much as possible. And they did, coming all wet in each other's face as their fingers probed in the clutching hold of their aroused assholes until they both ceased their aroused moans and movements, just lying gasping and hugging each other, still curled up together, holding each other's head between their now relaxed thighs.

Finally, they extended their legs, freeing each other's head and both sighing.

"God, we wanted that, ... just like that."