Martha in America Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um-hmm, just like that, no waiting, wanting that, too," and she wiggled her finger tip, that was still resting on her asshole."

"Um-hmm, ..." she replied, doing the same: "... raunchy enough, thank you, if you know what I mean."

"Um-hmm, I don't want to either."

They wiped their fingers in each other's cleft.

"Hm-umm? Maybe we wanted it so fast because we haven't all day."

"Maybe. Maybe that was the longest time we haven't done it."

"You think so?"

"It seems like it, maybe not counting the night hours."

"It does - maybe including them - since this morning till now, more than eight hours."

"We've been real good girls all day,"

"You think so?"

"Of course, not talking to strange men, calling on my parents' friends; things we can tell about."

"For a change ..."

"Um-hmm."

Martha sat up, and she moved up onto the pillow as they looked at each other, one and then the other smiling. Then Martha said:

"I wonder what I'm going to think about this when I get home."

"Me, too, ... for me, that you're the best au pair we've ever had."

"Hm-hmm! I guess so, ... thanks."

"And what are you going to think?"

"I don't know, ... maybe that being an au pair can be a mind-broadening experience."

"That's good."

"Um-hmm, I hope so."

"Me, too," and she reached up towards Martha's breast, and she - with a chuckle - leaned forward so that she could touch it, her nipple stiffening before her fingers did, and her head dropped as she watched her fingers fondled it for a few moments, and then murmured:

"There was something I wanted to do out on the deck," and leaned further down, extending her legs and lying with her mouth on Becky's breast, sucking and licking her aroused nipple while she continued to fondle her and murmured:

"Mmmm, you know how good that feels," and Martha nodded slightly as her hand slid up and found Becky's other breast, and they aroused each other again. Becky's knee urged Martha to let it slid under her thigh, up against her pussy, and Martha pressed it to her, and after a few moments pulled herself a little higher up, still sucking on her breast, and rolled her pelvis up so Becky could press her knee up between her thighs. After a moment, with her hands, she urged Martha to move further up, and she did, Becky's thigh sliding deeper between hers as she drew herself up, lying half on her as their mouths met and opened to let their tongues find each other as she raised her thigh up against Martha's pussy and hugged her, and then let one hand slide down to hold her ass.

And then they kissed for a long time, as though that were all they wanted to do, but Martha's hips were rocking, rubbing her pussy on Becky's thigh as she moaned softly, until Becky whispered:

"What do you want to do? What do you want me to do?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to let me do it to you, let me taste your wonderful, juicy, aroused pussy ..."

"It is!" and she clutched her thighs together on her leg.

"... and enjoy making it even more so - but nice and slowly - until you give me all your sweet pussy juice. I just love that!"

"And I do, too. Show me how you want to do it," Martha agreed and kissed her again, letting Becky thrust her tongue in her mouth and then sucking and caressing it, and then hers was in Becky's mouth, and then she murmured:

"Oh yes, if you want to, if you will let me, too."

Without waiting for a reply, Martha started to turn around, straddling her, and then lowering her hips and moving back towards her head, her pussy all open and aroused as Becky guided her. But then when Martha leaned down, lowering her face between her thighs, Becky realized that she need to hold her head up, and boxed her pillow together under her head, and then urged Martha to move further back as she pushed herself back with her heels until her head was against the headboard, and then she drew Martha's hips closer, and she lowered her face again.

They both sighed as their mouths found each other's aroused, moist pussy, and then sighed again at what the other one was doing, and then encouraged each other with appreciative little moans and muffled chuckles as they played with each other's pussy: just a tongue tip fluttering on the one's inner lips, or a long lick the length of the other's with the full width of her tongue; and then doing what the other one had done; then exploring past their pussies a little, first one and then the other, then a little further, and Becky raised her head to explore further and drew her thighs back to let Martha explore further, as she found Martha's asshole with her tongue, and then Martha's tongue found hers, both of them doing all they could there for a few moments, but then sliding their tongues back into each other's pussy, and then it was like the other times when they found a common pattern and rhythm, both of them seeming to want to prolong their pleasure for as long as possible.

But then they seemed not to be able to wait any longer to have each other's love juice - or to give it - their hips moving as though they were asking for more, and then their thighs twitching in anticipation, and then quivering as they came with pulsing groans, giving each other their pussy juice. Martha had to snort her nose free of Becky's. Martha's spurted on Becky's tongue and in her mouth. She gulped, swallowing, and her thighs clutched together and held Martha's head still. They gasped and relaxed, Martha lying heavy on Becky.

After a long moment, Martha slid her feet back and shoved herself down the bed till her legs were extended and rolled off Becky, who rolled towards her They both embraced the other's legs and lay there in silence.

After many minutes, one of them stirred and then murmured a soft "Oh," and then rubbed the other's legs. "Oh, ... yes," the other responded as she apparently recalled how they had gotten in that position, and held the other's legs a little tighter.

"Um-hmm."

"Um-hmm, that's what we wanted to let each other do."

"It sure was, thank you, just like that."

"Yes, just like that. Thank you, too."

"I didn't do anything that you didn't do."

"Hm-umm, that was what is so good."

"That we liked to do it as much as we like to have it done?"

"Um-hmm, ... 'just like that,' the Golden Rule."

"Oh, that's nice, ... that makes it all right then, if we're living by the Golden Rule."

"Hm-hmm! If you want to think so."

"Don't you? It was your suggestion."

"We'll have to ask him."

"He'll probably think so; it was sort of his idea."

"Um-hmm, ... and likes girls who do."

"Um-hmm. Does living by the Golden Rule make us good enough to deserve another beer?"

"If you ask me: yes."

They both snickered and sat up, grinning at each other, and then got up.

"But first, I think we better let the bed dry out."

"Um-hmm, yeah; two wet girls ... and wet orgasms!"

"Very!"

Martha started to strip the sheet off the bed. Becky picked up the pad and took it to the chairs in her parents' room while Martha draped the sheet between the foot of the bed and the chair, and then they met in the kitchen and got two beers from the refrigerator. After a skaal, they agreed that they could start making supper - frozen minute steaks and frozen vegetables - agreeing that they didn't need any potatoes, and went about fixing the meal.

The telephone's ringing suddenly startled them. Becky glanced at Martha before she ran to answer it, her breasts bobbling with each step.

"Oh, hi Mom. What's up. ... Really?! She called you? ... Oh, that's nice. We thought it was, too. ... Yeah, they invited us for dinner tomorrow. ... Oh? ... Yeah, that was good of you, but nice of her to suggest it. ... Thanks, but if we eat with them tomorrow, we should have enough for the three of us here."

Her nipples had stiffened and stayed so as she listened.

"Um-hmm, we're being careful. Martha was clever about discouraging a guy today, on the beach. ... Of course not. ... Yes, we think so, too. It's nice that he can come out. He said he would call and tell when he will be coming. ... Oh, we're just making dinner - the minute steaks. ... Yeah, if he wants dinner on Friday, then maybe we will have to go out. Thanks. ... Yes, we're being careful. You want to talk to her? ..."

She beckoned to Martha as she replied: "Here." Martha hurried to join her, her nipples stiff as she took the phone.

"Hello. ... Yes, of course. ... Of course not." ... We're getting along fine, thank you. And thank you for letting me come out here." ...

"And greetings to him, too. Bye."

She hung up the phone and smiled at Becky as they both rubbed their still arouse nipples, and Martha said:

"Maybe you shouldn't have mentioned my discouraging the guys, but I think she isn't too concerned. At least, she seems now to like that he is joining us."

"We do, too."

"Hm-hmm! Um-hmm."

"She said that he could still take us out to dinner - Oh! - and that her friend had called and also suggested that all three of us might come for dinner on Saturday, but she told her that that would be too much. Isn't that great, her settling our problem?"

Um-hmm, yes, the best solution."

They smiled at each other and went back to fixing their dinner.

They had another beer with their dinner - in glasses - and discussed what they should wear the next evening, deciding that shorts would not be appropriate with the older couple and agreeing to wear dresses. And then they wondered what they should do the next day, not coming to any conclusion, and then what they could do that evening, leaving the subject with Becky's: "Oh, let's just watch TV."

After they had cleaned up in the kitchen, they did, finding a program that they both agreed was interesting, sitting together on the towel on the sofa - comfortably close. When Martha got up to find and light the candles again, she got the blanket, and they joined each other again under it, snickering a little as they tucked it in around themselves. When the program ended, they watched to late news, but Becky was almost asleep with her head resting on Martha's shoulder. When the news had finished, Martha joggled her and suggested that they go to bed.

"Um-hmm," she agreed sleepily.

"Whose?"

"Oh? Yeah, his is wet."

Each our own? Hm-hmm! Another first time."

They chuckled, but Becky scowled, then smirked and remarked:

"I don't like 'first times' any more."

"Just so that we can tell him we tried not to do it every night."

"We didn't last night – hm-hmm! - but then this morning. But, okay, we can try."

"Maybe dream about him."

Whom? Which 'him'? Boris, my brother? Oh, or you can dream about him, like you were on the deck."

"Hmm! Rather your brother."

"Hm-hmm! But if I do, too? Can he be in both our dreams?"

"If he dreams about both of us?"

"Oh, that would be funny, good!"

They had gotten up and turned off the TV and taken the candles and their glasses to the kitchen They agreed that they had to go to the bathroom, and did, in the dark, and then found their way to their rooms, saying goodnight, chuckling as one and then the other added: "Sweet dreams."